Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex (7456 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by realonecrilar(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have ever had sex in my life.
I need a girl here to teach me all this Cumming, splashing, ejaculation and all that..

Pls.
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Beckysexy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Freestainworld:
You don spoil finish
grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Beckysexy(f): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
realonecrilar:
I have ever had sex in my life.
I need a girl here to teach me all this Cumming, splashing, ejaculation and all that..

Pls.
Mumu grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by JovialJune(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jazzman01:
Unfortunately most Nigerian girls have never and will never experience this wonderful feeling (orgasm) till they die because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcised). Most of them are like firewood on bed, they don't and cannot feel anything.

Eyah this one literally sleeps with a wood.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by asainco(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
As soon as I cum, I come to my senses.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Jazzman01: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
JovialJune:

Are you not one of them? No be Naija girl you be?
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Displays the sign of the cross while exiting peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by LegendaryLover(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rrex99:
One of my guy said even if they point gun to his head during that period to stop...he won't answer grin
Lol...very funny.
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Collins4u1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
omoolababs:
nasoooo..na to pour am finish before i stop too o

Except u no Wan go second round immediately.

If u cum with that kind of ecstasy , ur prick will sleep immediately.

There's a way u control your cum and you can restart immediately
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by fati2001(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
JovialJune:

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by omoolababs(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Collins4u1:

Except u no Wan go second round immediately.

If u cum with that kind of ecstasy , ur prick will sleep immediately.

There's a way u control your cum and you can restart immediately
teach me bro
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by TimeTraveler369: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
omoolababs:
teach me bro

He is lying.....
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by fr3do(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
FlamieB:
I've mastered the act of cumming so there isn't big deal on it that's why I always pull out in order to splash the akamu on her.

thumbs up, this is mentally very rewarding
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Denique(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Here to learn...cos learning never stops. cool
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Silentgroper(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
StacyO:
Displays the sign of the cross while exiting peacefully.
I feel like giving ur boory a cum shot.
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Drizzy5001(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Virgin boy like me, see how una dey spoil me for here.

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by aimmoney9: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
When u cum u cum to ur senses
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by 99thEnemy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rrex99:
One of my guy said even if they point gun to his head during that period to stop...he won't answer grin
a feeling second to none grin
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by gfon(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
BJ.
nah i disagree,bj feels amazing,but cuming is top-notch

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Beckysexy(f): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
gfon:
nah i disagree,bj feels amazing,but cuming is top-notch
Ok
Re: Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
PopSmoke:
I do withdrawal method sha
That pishure you posted does not depict withdrawal method

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is Proof That, Men Don't Really Care About Your Body Type. Pix / This Picture Of A Bride Must Make You Laugh Hahahaa / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.