Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Is Oukitel A Good Product? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Oukitel A Good Product? (2766 Views)

How Good Is Oukitel? / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Please How Good Is Oukitel Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ProJectAnatot(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2020
I want to get a phone on 1st January by God's grace!
I am actually considering some phones but am confused on which to buy! My budget is between 40k to 47k.
I saw Oukitel C17 pro for N46,999 on jumia, but I don't know if its a good product. Especially at that price for a 4G RAM and 64G ROM phone!
What do you think?, any better recommendation would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ProJectAnatot(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Nawao no comments at all?? Make una answer me na!!!
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by innobarca(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
50k can get u a clean used Redmi Note 7.
Oukitel is not bad though but Redmi is better

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Kingsean(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
I am actually considering some phones but am confused on which to buy! My budget is between 40k to 47k.
I saw Oukitel C17 pro for N46,999 on jumia, but I don't know if its a good product. Especially at that price for a 4G RAM and 64G ROM phone!

oukitel is a good product. I got one for my brother 3months ago(oukitel c19). very strong and with good display. the only flaw I saw was the camera. though I saw the camera samples of another oukitel phone, I think it's c17pro. the camera was great. by the way, oukitel c17pro uses a Sony camera and I believe it would be great. the chipset in the phone would perform smoothly and gaming would be smooth. it's a good phone

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ProJectAnatot(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Kingsean:

oukitel is a good product. I got one for my brother 3months ago(oukitel c19). very strong and with good display. the only flaw I saw was the camera. though I saw the camera samples of another oukitel phone, I think it's c17pro. the camera was great. by the way, oukitel c17pro uses a Sony camera and I believe it would be great. the chipset in the phone would perform smoothly and gaming would be smooth. it's a good phone

Thank you for your reply. Did you order it or did you get it from a store?
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Kingsean(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

Thank you for your reply. Did you order it or did you get it from a store?

I got it from Jumia. Delivery was really quick too

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Meister(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oukitel dey try, I would suggest you add a little money and get the Oukitel C21 instead or you look for a second hand Redmi note 7 or 8 like someone pointed out up there
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by biokuabdullahi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oukitel is good, I'm using oukitel c21 and it's perfectly ok. Don't hesitate to go for it
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by highque: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Oukitel remains a good phone. I am using K6000 plus with 4G 64Rom. The only challenge with this brand (Oukitel) is non availability of spare parts in local market.
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by DeBrain045(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Get a fairly used LG G6 or LG G7 thinq instead
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by jaeyking(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
biokuabdullahi:
Oukitel is good, I'm using oukitel c21 and it's perfectly ok. Don't hesitate to go for it

what about the battery and camera. How would you rate it
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Godsage(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
ProJectAnatot:
Add more money and buy the c21.. phone na beast

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by biokuabdullahi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
jaeyking:

what about the battery and camera. How would you rate it
Camera and battery are okay.
I'll add a pic I took at night with the camera

2 Likes

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ProJectAnatot(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

I wanted to order a C21 Pro. But jumia was giving me 12 to 13th January delivery date. I can't wait till that time. I got a Tecno Spark 5 yesterday for N52,000.0
I really would have loved to use that phone! I wonder why they don't sell those kind of phones in physical stores though!
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Kingsean(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

I wanted to order a C21 Pro. But jumia was giving me 12 to 13th January delivery date. I can't wait till that time. I got a Tecno Spark 5 yesterday for N52,000.0
I really would have loved to use that phone! I wonder why they don't sell those kind of phones in physical stores though!

ah tecno spark 5? that's a step down. spark 5 with 32gb rom, 2gb ram, a weak GPU powerVR GE8320 at 52k. well... it's all good sha. it's understandable that you can't wait. Jumia sha

2 Likes

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by jaeyking(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
biokuabdullahi:

Camera and battery are okay.
I'll add a pic I took at night with the camera

pls tell me more cuz i am looking for a phone around 50k. Wanted umidigi bt the price is too expensive.
Can u pls gve me a summary of d phone
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by biokuabdullahi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
jaeyking:

pls tell me more cuz i am looking for a phone around 50k. Wanted umidigi bt the price is too expensive.
Can u pls gve me a summary of d phone
Well, I just bought it and so far it has been good, no complaint but you know the way we use our phones are differents. I haven't game on it but I think the Helio p60 processor on it will handle gaming without lagging. To cut the long story short , it's a good buy at 53k. The camera is okay, the battery is normal for a 4000maH battery capacity.

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ProJectAnatot(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kingsean:

ah tecno spark 5? that's a step down. spark 5 with 32gb rom, 2gb ram, a weak GPU powerVR GE8320 at 52k. well... it's all good sha. it's understandable that you can't wait. Jumia sha

You are right sha. I still love that Oukitel though. Maybe sometime in the future, I will try it.
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Joezik(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

Patience Patience Patience ..... The dates don't mean...
Mine was delivered 3days earlier on black Friday self which is very busy period for jumia

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Joezik(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
ProJectAnatot:

You bought a over priced piece of junk for 52k processor a22 scrap ..this phone is for music and video basically
Bro why Na? I vex for you ni

5 Likes

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by OmoOAU(m): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
highque:
Oukitel remains a good phone. I am using K6000 plus with 4G 64Rom. The only challenge with this brand (Oukitel) is non availability of spare parts in local market.
And weight. I feel the phone is too heavy and gets heated too easily
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ifiokwilson: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I got the Oukitel c21 today, it a nice phone but it doesn't seem to connect to internet with Airtel.

Please does anyone have ideas on how to make it work with Airtel internet?

It displays the 4g sign but doesn't send any data
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by jaeyking(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
ifiokwilson:
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I got the Oukitel c21 today, it a nice phone but it doesn't seem to connect to internet with Airtel.

Please does anyone have ideas on how to make it work with Airtel internet?

It displays the 4g sign but doesn't send any data

change the apn to internet.airtel.com.ng
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by davolas(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Just av a taste of oukitel c21 good screen, very fast, camera super gr8
Meanwhile Oukitel c21 for sale
Clal or whatsapp 08033093001

1 Like

Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by DarkPheonix: 3:21am On Jan 01, 2021
davolas:
Just av a taste of oukitel c21 good screen, very fast, camera super gr8
Meanwhile Oukitel c21 for sale
Clal or whatsapp 08033093001
Location and how much?
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ifiokwilson: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Thank you for your response.

The APN was the same so I decided to look into how it looks like for a Tecno.

I noticed that the proxy was empty in the Tecno, so I deleted mine and everything works fine.
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ifiokwilson: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2021
jaeyking:

change the apn to internet.airtel.com.ng

Thank you for your response.

The APN was the same so I decided to look into how it looks like for a Tecno.

I noticed that the proxy was empty in the Tecno, so I deleted mine and everything works fine.
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by ifiokwilson: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Please guys, I can't update my chrome browser via Google Play ... angry
Abeg anyone else experiencing this??
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by 2felix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
DeBrain045:
Get a fairly used LG G6 or LG G7 thinq instead

Where do i get it ?
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by edson4life: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2021
All brand new and sealed

Oukitel C21 4gb/64gb-------#53,000

Nokia C20 2gb/16gb--------- #35,000

Lagos

0 81 050 29 412
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by bisigasegun: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Oukitel Phones are strong and beautiful phones. contact me if you need any of der products. I have C21pro and WP20 available and if you need any other model or any other thing from international online market...i can help you out with my dollar card.

Call/whatsapp/Telegram: 07066312335
Re: Is Oukitel A Good Product? by Inali: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
ProJectAnatot:
be weary of these devices that don't have presence in Nigeria o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Twitter In Nigeria Without VPN / Elephone P5000 Discussion Thread / Why Can't I Use Airtel Opera Mini Bundle To Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.