Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Christmas Promo! Get A Free Website For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Christmas Promo! Get A Free Website For Your Business (97 Views)

EMBER PROMO ! Get A Standard Music Video For As Low As 150K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Promo! Get A Free Website For Your Business by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2020
This is my little contribution to your business this year. I may not have the opportunity to drive customers to you, but I can make your customers locate you through your online presence (website).

Having a website for your business can cost from ₦60,000 to ₦100,000 because of its function and uses. But I'm creating free websites for the business owners here.

Inarguably, having a website for your business is the ONLY way to bring in millions of customers to your services.

ALL YOU WILL NEED
1. A Gmail account
2. A Web Host provider
3. Your Website name

Please get the 2 and 3 from a good company and I'll build the website free of charge.

WhatsApp or call for your own!

Merry Christmas in Advance.

(1) (Reply)

Covid Stimulus Is The Most Important For The U.S. Economy Right Now / U.S. Economy To Get Aid Boost That’s Late And ‘a Little Lame’ / Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.