Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Well Did You Do In 2020? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Well Did You Do In 2020? (12384 Views)

100+ Whatsapp Group Link For Everyone In 2020 / How To Become An Expert Data Vendor In 2020 / 9 Realistic Business Ideas You Could Venture Into In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by juliuscapps(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kwara1stson:
did u get a full or partial scholarship? d ones am seeing are partial scholarship. but hope 3.52 is good enough

I got free tuition + stipends.. You mean 3.52/5? You stand a chance, just make sure you submit a catchy SOP.
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Kwara1stson: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
juliuscapps:

I got free tuition + stipends.. You mean 3.52/5? You stand a chance, just make sure you submit a catchy SOP.
yes on a 5 point scale... thanks for your time bro. do u mind if I ask u further questions
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
fastseo:

Can I contact you?

Am am setting up a bakery but proper guidance is what am lacking right now.

Land and a building already set.

Please I need advice
You can reach me through this 08169316917,let's talk..
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Paullardricky: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Slynation:
Wall finishes......Stucco works and Marble effects
boss like how many months can someone learn this skill?
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Slynation(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Paullardricky:

boss like how many months can someone learn this skill?
Depending on how fast and dedicated you are.....1 to 3 months of weekly practice is enough, but years of experience/clients good compliments and referrals matters a lot in you landing a big contract

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Paullardricky: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Slynation:
Depending on how fast and dedicated you are.....1 to 3 months of weekly practice is enough, but years of experience/clients good compliments and referrals matters a lot in you landing a big contract

Thanks very much

Are you base in IB?
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by NarnieAceTech: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Finished youth service this year and I saved a reasonable amount of money from my allowee, website and graphics design side hustle, and then used the saved up money to buy goods and tools from Aliexpress for my business I'm gonna start fully by next year.

Got myself a PS3 console. I cannot come and goan kee myself abeg. grin

Took Mom out and gave her a surprise gift and treat on her birthday, though not expensive but she knew the worth and what it meant to her. The woman cried like a baby

Travelled to my state for federal government CBAT exam and I'm 100% positive I'll be shortlisted because I know I did pretty well in the exam.

About to launch my website but the network and light situation here is terrible, I can't even edit some of my files for my website and that of their clients.

The pandemic made me think and reflect on life itself; went on to YouTube to acquire some skills and knowledge which kinda boosted my confidence. Sometimes bad things happen for a good reason.

So far so good, frankly, this year was a little disappointing but still feels good because the positive outweighed the negative by a fair distance.

2021, get ready for NarnieAce!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Paullardricky:

Thanks very much
Are you base in IB?
Not at all.....
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Highbeepeeh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Slynation:
hmmm.....The year was filled with ups and down but was a blessing in disguise

first of all,my girl ended our relationship just before lockdown which was beneficial to my akant at the long run grin
secondly and importantly I learnt a vital skill that I'm the one running away from work and money now because I want to rest small grin

And lastly a clean SUV came through for my Dad all in year 2020, wasn't a bad year for us tho.....All thanks to Jah
What skills do you learn bro
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by emmyrate1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Wow. It's just 9 days till 2020 is finally over!!

However, I think it's also important to know exactly how you managed your finances, addiction, relationship and temper.

As for me, I had to quit a toxic relationship, emancipated myself from the shackles of gambling; which resulted to financial gains and peace of mind.

What about you?
surviving is the only thing I achieve this year and I thank almighty God greatly for that. I pray for a breakthrough come 2021. And also this habit of pleasing people in expense of my own joy will be stop. I need focus and planning 2021 because this 2020 good make I no say otherwise

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Dagz007(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jan 4-12 : I fell sick and admitted in the hospital.

Jan 22 : I lost my Job.

April 5-15 : I fell sick again.

June 1 : I got another Job.

June 2 : I lost the new Job again.

June 3 : I tried suicide on 3rd main land bridge.

Oct 30 : My new phone was stolen.

But despite how rough it's been, being the year I felt so zero and unworthy, neglected and forsaken, I still magnify the Lord Almighty for yet I am alive and hopeful.

I can tell you that if you are still alive despite all the troubles of the year trust me you are a Fighter and a Winner. I celebrate all Winners here.

I trust God to restore all our lost in multiple fold.

2 Likes

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by RedChiefPriest: 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Same with 2019
Na brokeness! Brokeness and brokeness everyday
Man no fit save up to 100k to start business

Abeg if you know where I fit sell kidney for money
I'm serious
Man must no go into 2021 broke
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by RedChiefPriest: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Same with 2019
Na brokeness! Brokeness and brokeness everyday
Man no fit save up to 100k to start business

Abeg if you know where I fit sell kidney for money
I'm serious
Man must not go into 2021 broke
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Princelyon247(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Am grateful to God I did greatly well
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by eazylion001: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
kasamadupe
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by laoludavid(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
First half 9f thus year was rough (as in rough), no good in sight, COVID-19 palaver, the little business I was doing to hold body and soup together crashed, entered into depression, Thank God, friends and most especially my family(if not for them guy man for don commit suicide)

But I thank God for the second half of the year, got a new job(tho not paying much but settling my bills), planning on going back to business by next year.

Is God not wonderful?

Biko help me shout 3 thunderous halleluyah

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by laoludavid(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
First half of this year was rough (as in rough), no good in sight, COVID-19 palaver, the little business I was doing to hold body and soul together crashed, entered into depression, Thank God, friends and most especially my family(if not for them guy man for don commit suicide)

But I thank God for the second half of the year, got a new job(tho not paying much but settling my bills), planning on going back to business by next year.

Is God not wonderful?

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by gumaveddy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mine is the best year of my life so far, financially I'm good thanks to Covid-19 and ASUU they make me to realize my potential.
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by juliuscapps(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kwara1stson:
yes on a 5 point scale... thanks for your time bro. do u mind if I ask u further questions

Go ahead bro..
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by meobizy(f): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
2020 was sweet. I had the longest holiday in my life, joined a lot of chat groups, typed rubbish on Nairaland and stayed in shape. Now I can bounce into 2021 reinvigorated. I also made money and left an impression on female friends.
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Islamiat01: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
dokitaeleran:
It's been full of ups and downs....I got a car....got a couple of plots of land.....got UK visa......with a baby in sight.....most importantly I got LIFE through GOD!
Congrats bro� More wins
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Kwara1stson: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
juliuscapps:

Go ahead bro..
thank you sir.

when applying for the scholarship should I just scout for universities and apply directly or I should apply via a platform like Commonwealth n stufy like that. and which University are u in
Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by Coolgent(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2020
2020 is among the most memorable years that i will never forget in a hurry.
I pray 2021 should be the same financially for me or even much morethan 2020 amin.

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by timisquare82(m): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2020
God built my house for me this year. Am very grateful to God and I believe he will complete the remaining parts

1 Like

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by laoludavid(m): 2:48am On Dec 23, 2020
First half of this year was rough (as in rough), no good job in sight, COVID-19 palaver, the little business I was doing to hold body and soul together crashed, entered into depression, Thank God, friends and most especially my family(if not for them guy man for don commit suicide)

Is God not wonderful?

Re: How Well Did You Do In 2020? by 360great(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2020
It was indeed a great year for me, despite all odds. 2020 is far better than 2019 & beyond. Great full heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#theibadanproject An Initiative Birthed To Support The Less Privileged / Wife Rescues Husband From Burning Building In Aba / Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.