Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,389 members, 7,800,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? (284 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup / The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by mespusinglez(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2020
I came back for weekend while I was in Boarding School without informing her after the beating I was sent back to school that day...

Mehn it wasn't funny....

Share yours!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Emotionless1300: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Went for a Party and came back Late around 11PM

Hmm i don't wanna remember it
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Fuckhypocrite: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Damnnn

When i still dey primary sch, my mum send me message to go and get something(foodstuff or so) omo na so i go jam people wey dey play table tennis for road nigga com join them dey play, as i dey play i don 4get about the message wey dem send me, my senior sister come jam me 4there wey i dey play she said so na here u dey since wey mumy send u, omo she pursue me go house as i reach house my senior sister first beat me like thief , my mum come takeover,dat day dem beat me like say i wan die i wound 4 head that day,my mum na nurse she treat me after the beating omo uptill naw the mark dey my head chaii i can never 4get

Dude sturborn right 4rm time, buh naw both my mama and sister no fit raise hand say dey wan beat me, me wey don grow balls!
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Cubana05: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2020
My mom once smashed a bottle on my head. Have been stubborn beyond control back then. Omo after that bottle, I remained loyal

1 Like

Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Brandonx(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2020
My parents didn't but my uhundan brother grin grin showed me pepper.
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by NigerianDigest1(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Kai i remember when i was a bit small , i was in one corner romancing one girl like that lol, i was so carried away, i did not know my junior bro was around the side , as i saw him , he gave me peanuts he was thinking and left, after while he came back with," Daddy dey call you .

I did not expect anything rough abi no be him give me peanuts, when i enter house, my papa ask me wetin i dey do with that girl for corner, the next thing na garri turner dey hin hand, all my body swell up that day, i no reach go complete wetin i start
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by paulolee(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
1..I steal momsi 100 naira go play ps1 gamble that year, heard my mum came back from the market n waa searching for me and the money, as she was asking people around, one mumu girl jus told her that she saw me sneaking into the game house, omo na their the beating start..
the owner of the shop helped me in begging and my mum "calmed down" and asked me if I took the money and I lied that i jus came to play free games and my mum asked the owner and he said I played jus #30 games but I was getting #20 each and even showed my mum the partially torn #100 which my mom recognized as her's..
she jus took me out, stopped a bike and directed him to our house that is just a stone throw from the shop and me and the bike man were surprised...
it was when she asked the bike man to slow down near a shop n she bought 5 new canes that I understood the need for that strange bike, which was she doesn't want all those streets people to plead or stop my punishment.
she beat the hell out of me for hours and after I cried my eyes out, when I was done crying and thinking about how to run away from home, she asked me to take my bath n prepared a nice.meal for me and also helped me in massaging the scars and injuries from her beatings.....sweet mother

1 Like

Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Afostev11(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2020
I made 15th position out of 16 students, she asked me which position I made I said 2nd and d whole family were happy until Kamala burst she find out it was 2nd from back...... d whole family gang beat me even little cousins I suffer that week shaa
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Jodha(f): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2020
My dad has not laid a finger on me...ever...but yhu see my mom cry cry

I went to play all day at a neighbors place and ignored all my house chores....when I came back looking all dirty and unkept after playing like a tout....she didn't say anything....
When I entered the house she locked the door...so that nobody would come to my rescue....the Kain igbati i chop ehn.. cry cry
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by Ucee1999: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2020
Mine happened around 2006. It happened when my mum overheard me saying Allah akbar (the muslim prayer). She took the nearest koboko and flog the hell outta me.
In the course of the beatings, my right hand rubbed against a newly bought machete which gave me a deep cut. The scar is still there up till date....
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by fadigalfemi(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2020
All because I refuse to wash plate
My dad tie me to tree inside farm and give me correct beating using different branches of trees in the farm...then I know is better to distrespect mother is safer than to father..
Re: Remember The Worst Beating Your Parents Gave You? What Was Your Offense? by ayanbadejo68166: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2020
My parents didn't but my uhundan brother showed me pepper.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Threatens James Brown / If Heaven Or Hell Is Real, Why Do People Have To Die B4 They Go There? / Why Do Nigerians Glorify Poverty ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.