Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? (395 Views)

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School / Amobi Ogah: My Son Learnt Good Marriage Practice From Me / Seun Osewa: The Brain Behind Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Good morning..

Initially, I just decided to give a short story on how I become a Nairaland member and the impact in my life...I was the kind person that loves to read,especially when am idle,I love reading from newspapers, online,and listening to news on various channel on T.V set..basically politic,business, economy and family...my favourite online then was naij.com and vanguard online..that is where I always like to be when less busy...

The drama change after my services years then,I met a Nairaland member, who is my neighbor in the compound am living then,we argue on politics especially Buhari first tenure administration.. We argue a lots with other members of the compound. Let me be precisely, the name of my neighbor then is a common and favourite membership his name is TALLEST..he introduced to the site,the day I went there..I saw various posts and comments,and I relax myself for better reading...I was a guest for like three years and decided to join in year 2019,but my then phone couldn't do the registration.. This year I was planning to do so,but unfortunately, my plan,policy,rules,using in my life do not give me the courage..But as God wish,am expecting an email message, but confused, whether the email is functioning or not,Through that,I registered as a membership..

Initially, Nairaland forum has change/impacted my life,especially in Career's, Family, Automobile, Romance,travel, politic, and learned member from all spheres of life endeavours.. Appreciate the owner,crews and the membership..keep doing more...

Please tell us,what you learnt since you join the forum,let learn from youthanks
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2020
I’ve learnt handling insult and bash without being affected psychologically by what anyone says about my opinion and thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by alphaNomega: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2020
I've learnt that it is only here you will see news from IgbereTV hitting front-page
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by sinkhole: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
I have learnt that Nigerians are very deeply in their hearts, not united!
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Massiveglory: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2020
The fact is that Nairaland is a great forum but it is gradually losing its face and reputation as the years and days go by.

Nairaland is going down . The forum is becoming weightless and qualityless. It sounds harsh but it's the truth.

Some of us come here because we learn one or two things from some members.
Seems some of the moderators are Unknowingly killing the forum

Some drastic measures needs to be done to restore this forum

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Juliusmomoh: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
I learn alot here...
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Poorboy: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2020
I learnt Audio millionaires are too many on nairaland

I learnt family issues are too many in Nigeria

I learnt in Nigeria young guys are more into Yahoo, those that are not if opportunity comes they will join.

I learnt an average girl is a ...............

I learnt financially you can never get help from nairaland

Alot of things I will write as I remember
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by kabiruDK(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by meobizy(f): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I learned how to type rubbish.
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
meobizy:
I learned how to type rubbish.
Laugh..Very funny..
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Poorboy:
I learnt Audio millionaires are too many on nairaland

I learnt family issues are too many in Nigeria

I learnt in Nigeria young guys are more into Yahoo, those that are not if opportunity comes they will join.

I learnt an average girl is a ...............

I learnt financially you can never get help from nairaland

Alot of things I will write as I remember
Laugh..Very funny bros
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I learn alot here...
Nice one.. Loves to hear that..
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Massiveglory:
The fact is that Nairaland is a great forum but it is gradually losing its face and reputation as the years and days go by.

Nairaland is going down . The forum is becoming weightless and qualityless. It sounds harsh but it's the truth.

Some of us come here because we learn one or two things from some members.
Seems some of the moderators are Unknowingly killing the forum

Some drastic measures needs to be done to restore this forum
God will help them..

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
sinkhole:
I have learnt that Nigerians are very deeply in their hearts, not united!
May God unite us as a strong nation..
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
alphaNomega:
I've learnt that it is only here you will see news from IgbereTV hitting front-page
Laugh.. Very funny..
Re: What Have You Learnt,since You Join NAIRALAND FORUM??? by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I’ve learnt handling insult and bash without being affected psychologically by what anyone says about my opinion and thought
Nice one sister.. That's maturity..

(1) (Reply)

Phlebotomists Course, 2021 / JAMB Profile Code Issue: Please What Does This Mean? (photo) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.