Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Please Help A Single Mother � - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Single Mother � (13817 Views)

Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tayorshd2:

I guess you are right cos.that same Afolashade opened an account on Dec 22 2020 and immediately created this topic for help and according to her first paragraph she said she has been a normal memeber contributing to topics and post cool

So why opening a new account just to beg and also the account number she sent wasn't her own with d sake of complain ...

tongue
So her writeup is picky and fishy and need an intervention

Like I always say been a member of nairaland before I registered to seek for help on here which I got and I appreciate.

Some people have met me and called as well

While some people that asked for my number in private even called me to meet up in hotel.

I don't want to go into details pls

Just need work maybe cleaning or whatever to raise cash again for my little business & take care of my sons

God bless everyone
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by kernniejay(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Afolashade01:
Happy Sunday
Hope you have found your footing now?
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
kernniejay:

Hope you have found your footing now?

Haven't been easy. But we give thanks to God
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Happy new week.

Please who can help me with anything let me go around looking for work this week please
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by farady(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2022
You're still on this matter.? What happened since 2020? How have you been coping? Giving some insight might help to be understand you better, if not , you'd be taken for as a scam.

Ago Lash Adept
post=118376296:

Happy new week.

Please who can help me with anything let me go around looking for work this week please

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2022
farady:
You're still on this matter.? What happened since 2020? How have you been coping? Giving some insight might help to be understand you better, if not , you'd be taken for as a scam.

Not easy with my 2boys. I need any job cleaning or whatever. Anyone can help with a job asap

Got school fess to balance up for my boys
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
I really need a job asap , someone should help me pls
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Anyone can give me and my son any support please
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2022
I'm losing it. Pls help me
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by THISLIFE01: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Madam as much lamentable and pathetic your case sound I won't be gullible enough to fall for Nigeria scammers again...it could be illogical if me...I want to help but let me ascertain your sincerity.... Just send your current contact.... Let me investigate ur personality first....

Well said.
Some people think all nairalander's are gullible. He/she might send a contact, & look for someone to represent him/her.

People should be careful. There are so many scammers on nairaland. One thing these people don't know is : no matter how they try to orchestrate their scam, someone out there will eventually expose them.

For the smart ones out there, observe the pattern of this op.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by THISLIFE01: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tayorshd2:

I guess you are right cos.that same Afolashade opened an account on Dec 22 2020 and immediately created this topic for help and according to her first paragraph she said she has been a normal memeber contributing to topics and post cool

So why opening a new account just to beg and also the account number she sent wasn't her own with d sake of complain ...

tongue
So her writeup is picky and fishy and need an intervention

Great!!!!

I guess u are among d few that observed a certain pattern about this op.

1 major red flag was d bank account details he/she gave, that belongs to someone else,with the flimsy excuse of not having a card. If d op was genuine, d op would have put d real acct. details,when funds enter, proceed to get a card.

Another Xmas is around d corner, op has formulated another strategy to milk nairalander's.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
THISLIFE01:

Great!!!!

I guess u are among d few that observed a certain pattern about this op.

1 major red flag was d bank account details he/she gave, that belongs to someone else,with the flimsy excuse of not having a card. If d op was genuine, d op would have put d real acct. details,when funds enter, proceed to get a card.

Another Xmas is around d corner, op has formulated another strategy to milk nairalander's.

I will never lie, you even think I'm happy asking for help.

I'm someone that likes to help people as well

I'm managing a small cleaning job

Then I did not have ATM card then and I use a lady paga account that stays around where I live then.

Yemisi Adeleke GTB. 0665320384
That's my personal account details.

Will appreciate any little support.

God bless you all
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Happy weekend to every nairaland.

Remain blessed.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Can anyone help me for anything to eat please with my kids pending wen I get paid from my cleaning jobs pls

God bless you all
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Mindlog: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Afolashade01:

Not easy with my 2boys. I need any job cleaning or whatever. Anyone can help with a job asap

How old are your children?
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2022
Mindlog:

How old are your children?

7 & 11years old they are sir
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Mindlog: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Afolashade01:

7 & 11years old they are sir

In school, which classes are they in?
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mindlog:

In school, which classes are they in?

My 7years old boy is in basic 5 while the senior is in jss 3 sir

Haven't even be able to clear up there fees sef
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Mindlog: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Afolashade01:

Your financial reality can not support having your children in private schools, why didn't you have them enrolled in public schools while you work your way towards financial stability as this is almost 2 years you created this thread and still piling up debts?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Afolashade01:

Madam pls wildraw your kids from private school and enroll them into public school.

You ve bn on this your **help me mission** for years now,pls cut your material according to the length.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mindlog:

Your financial reality can not support having your children in private schools, why didn't you have them enrolled in public schools while you work your way towards financial stability as this is almost 2 years you created this thread and still piling up debts?
She Neva ready to help herself that's why.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2022
Afolashade01:

You see your f00lishness and stup1d1ty. 7 years in Basic 5 and 11 yrs in Basic 9 so the younger one started pry school at age 2 or 3 while elder started secondary school at age 8. You are a shameless scammer. If you are a woman, it is better you are sleeping around to make money becasue you have no single shame.

I dont blame you but those who are giving you money. You couldn't find anything g reasonable to do since 2020, then I dont see you doing anything tangible in years to come..

I pray no.woman should give birth to someone as usele33 as this scammer

5 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Mindlog:

she is a pathetic liar. She doesnt have kids or poster is a man disguising as a woman. If anyone calls, he will give his gf to talk.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by skentelelady(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:

Madam pls wildraw your kids from private school and enroll them into public school.

You ve bn on this your **help me mission** for years now,pls cut your material according to the length.
she doesnt have kids. She or she is a scammer and online begger

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by ahnie: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2022
skentelelady:
she doesnt have kids. She or she is a scammer and online begger
I don't know what to believe anymore
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Afolashade01(f): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Please I'm available for verification. I know God will help us and he's been doing it.

I'm at cleaning work now

Thank you and God bless
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by THISLIFE01: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
ahnie:

I don't know what to believe anymore

Try not to believe this op. I would have said you should advice the op, but we all know its a waste of time. He/she won't take d advice.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by THISLIFE01: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
skentelelady:
she is a pathetic liar. She doesnt have kids or poster is a man disguising as a woman. If anyone calls, he will give his gf to talk.

CORRECT!!!
Exactly my point.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by Dare14: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Oh I missed this post, after 2 years still on the same issue? Why can't people learn at least a hadwork by now she will be doing well for her self & her supposed kids if any

Only God knows who's telling the truth or not.

I really do try and help people with little I can help as people are really going through a lot

I will do my findings on her & if her story is real she will be among the people I will be helping with small token for December.

Shalom.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
skentelelady:

How do you know this? You can't just label people without proofs.
Re: Please Help A Single Mother � by GboyegaD(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afolashade01:

What is your 7 year old doing in basic 5? Isn't he too young for that class?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 15 Years Of Marriage / Wives: Would You Submit Your Paychecks To Your Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.