Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up (6697 Views)

Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct? / This Is How Scientists Fooled You The Earth Is Round / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Water finds its level right - if the earth is spinning through space at the speeds claimed, why have the clouds not washed out or the water emptied - gravity right (has there been any measure of gravity in physics yet? still you believe it right?
You definitely were an art student.
I guess
g=9.81m/s² was just randomly created to make the lives of students difficult.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Research.. Research Drybones
Research what?
Give us the source abeg so that we can research ourselves.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Paulblessing1:

About gravity, I think gravity have much less effect on a fly than on large water bodies, the more massive an object is, the more gravitational pull it will experience. Remember density has a Linear relationship with mass of an object. My point is the force to hold oceans is different from that which holds a fly. Every object experiences gravitational pull differently. The magnitude differs

I appreciate your clarification. But let's also consider this according to your explation. They say the moon is being held in place by the earth's gravitational field right?! Is the moon not supposed to be pulled in towards the earth? They say the moon causes the tides because of the gravitational field of the moon?! If the gravitational field of the moon can slightly overcome that which earth has on the waters/waves in the sea then it should continually pull the waters up to space. I don't even want to talk about the so called 'satellites' cause more than 90% of all communications are based on land masts and underwater cables that span the ocean floor. I'm just very curious cause so many things are not just adding up but it's so unfortunate that the Nigerian internet space is majorly just filled with comedy and music and the average black man does not want to seek knowledge or study or research.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by khingTony(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
dhardline:

I appreciate your clarification. But let's also consider this according to your explation. They say the moon is being held in place by the earth's gravitational field right?! Is the moon not supposed to be pulled in towards the earth? They say the moon causes the tides because of the gravitational field of the moon?! If the gravitational field of the moon can slightly overcome that which earth has on the waters/waves in the sea then it should continually pull the waters up to space. I don't even want to talk about the so called 'satellites' cause more than 90% of all communications are based on land masts and underwater cables that span the ocean floor. I'm just very curious cause so many things are not just adding up but it's so unfortunate that the Nigerian internet space is majorly just filled with comedy and music and the average black man does not want to seek knowledge or study or research.
But I've been asking you to tell me what's keeping the sun and the moon hanging since yesterday you've just been dodging

Peace smiley
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
FlatEarthGuy20:
We've never left earth and cannot leave. All those space videos are done in earth. It's all Hollywood tricks. There's a dome above us(earth has a molten glass ceiling) . Research operation fishbowl where the USA military service nuked the sky with nuclear bomb. The still couldn't break through. Real eyes realize real lies
So, even the Soviet space programs were directed in Hollywood, including the Chinese and indian space programs. They are all in Hollywood?

Operation fishbowl was a series of high altitude nuke tests, by the US military. In order to learn effects when detonated at such altitudes, not much different from their underwater nuke tests.

You accuse NASA of faking things, but you guys are yet to provide actual evidence of your position.
You say there is a firmament.
So have guys taken pictures of it? Have you measured its distance from the ground? and what kind of material is it made of? what are it's properties? Is it reflective for example, if it is there are numerous ways to prove its presence and we maybe even able to utilize such a property to our advantage.

4 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by khingTony(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
dhardline:

What is a satellite dish based on? A land mast Pathetic undecided There are villages that do not have land masts but can receive high definition video with their decoders. A single land mast in a thick village will not be powerful enough to provide the necessary signal to receive waves and convert them to sounds for voice call in people's phones in some places, but can be able to provide signals to receive waves and decode it to high resolution videos in people's dish/decoders in all places. How ignorant can you be?

What about google earth or google maps? Is it based on land masts too? Or is it a computer generated image?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
khingTony:

What is a satellite dish based on? A land mast Pathetic undecided There are villages that do not have land masts but can receive high definition video with their decoders. A single land mast in a thick village will not be powerful enough to provide the necessary signal to receive waves and convert them to sounds for voice call in people's phones in all places but can be able to provide signals to receive waves and decode it to high resolution videos in people's dish/decoders? How ignorant can you be?

What about google earth or google maps? Is it based on land masts too? Or is it a computer generated image?

The problem you have is you base your argument on what you assume, have heard and what you watch in movies. Bro google is right at your fingertips use it. For Google earth they use planes that have scanning cameras attached underneath and this planes scan areas and then merge the all the photo together to get what you refer to as Google earth. Do your research bro. Also research on 'satelloons' too.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
khingTony:

But I've been asking you to tell me what's keeping the sun and the moon hanging since yesterday you've just been dodging

Peace smiley

I'm not dodging! every other sane person on this thread will acknowledge the fact that I said so many questions are yet to be answered but I understand that not everyone can have reasonable discussions. If after all they I have stated here which you can't even counter any but keep holding on to a string then I can't help you. sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
dhardline:

This where you proceed to learn about orbits.

Orbits are to put it simply, something falling towards the gravity of a body (planet, star, moon) with a large(r) mass.
but it maintains an angle and velocity that causes it to constantly miss the surface due to the curvature of the large(r) body.

Think of it this way, a bullet doesn't fly in a straight line, but a parabola because gravity is acting on the bullet pulling it down (and air resistance slowing it down). So what if you could fire this bullet at a height of 2000km from the ground and remove air resistance. How far will this bullet fly, before it's pulled to the ground?
Now account for the spheroid shape of the planet.
The bullet will keep flying, falling, but constantly missing the ground. This is an orbit.

3 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by TimeTraveler369: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
theFilmtric:

all of this doesn't make the world a better place
Stop researching shit!
It doesn't matter!

theFilmtricsay

Does not matter to those who are looking for how to feed. You are right.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by mank1234(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Having gone through all the pages of this thread, I observed
that this flat earth is just a postulation with no proof yet. Since
I'm without the tools and I'm not ready to research on its
validity, I therefore stick with globe theory. This is because
with it, future predictions on eclipse has been correct, space
shuttle atmospheric escape point is calculated correctly
(trajectory), warm/cold ocean current effect on adjourning
landmass climate predicted. Yes indeed, the facts against flat
earth is massive:
A flight along a straight line on a flat earth will not take you
back to your starting.
The bigger a sphere is the more flat it will appear at the point
of reference.

mank1234

Nothing to add here.

The OP needs to embrace perspective in visual art first if satellite visuals or images taken from plane in high altitude can't convince him

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
IMAliyu:

This where you proceed to learn about orbits.

Orbits are to put it simply, something falling towards the gravity of a body (planet, star, moon) with a large(r) mass.
but it maintains an angle and velocity that causes it to constantly miss the surface due to the curvature of the large(r) body.

Think of it this way, a bullet doesn't fly in a straight line, but a parabola because gravity is acting on the bullet pulling it down (and air resistance slowing it down). So what if you could fire this bullet at a height of 2000km from the ground and remove air resistance. How far will this bullet fly, before it's pulled to the ground?
Now account for the spheroid shape of the planet.
The bullet will keep flying, falling, but constantly missing the ground. This is an orbit.

Very lovely analysis I must say, I'm actually very impressed but there are still a lot of gray areas in this postulation. I'll start with this; we've been told that there are times that the earth is closest to the sun also when the moon gets closest to the earth, If gravity has the effect they say why does the sun not pull in the earth since at that point its obviously closer than it aught to be and like wise the earth doing same to the moon? Also we have been taught that rockets reach speeds that enable them to escape the earth's gravity so they can proceed to space; does the 'satellite' use this same velocity to escape or to remain in orbit? How do you explain the atmosphere not being stripped from the surface of the earth at such speeds through space having in mind the atmosphere is existing according to popular belief right beside a vacuum(No scientific law supports that). You are smart but all I want people to know is that it is not always what we think/have been taught. The more we learn the more we discover. Let me drop this quote.

“The theory that motions are produced through material attraction is absurd. Attributing such a power to mere matter, which is passive by nature, is a supreme illusion. It is a lovely and easy theory to satisfy any man’s mind, but when the practical test comes, it falls all to pieces and becomes one of the most ridiculous theories to common sense and judgment.” -Professor Bernstein, “Letters to the British Association”
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Paulblessing1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
dhardline:

If you throw a ball upwards, you will notice that, for a large chunk of it’s motion, the ball is not falling towards the Earth.

It is also not gaining speed or combat the Earth’s gravitational pull.

The reason it is not falling towards the Earth is that it is just going too fast in the wrong direction for that to happen.

Of course, the ball does eventually return to the Earth.

It returns because it is still going too slow to completely get away.

It is technically possible top throw the ball so hard that it will never return. Again, it does not gain speed on it’s journey, and nor does it combat the Earth’s gravitational pull. In fact, the motion would be impossible if it did.

There is an in-between condition… if you start out very high up and throw the ball at an angle, instead of directly away from the Earth, the thrown ball will arc around and fly back only to miss the Earth and continue on again. It can continue this motion indefinitely, if you are careful enough.

This condition is called an orbit.

The ball does gain and lose speed, like a pendulum does, unless the path is an exact circle. However, it does not have to combat the Earth’s gravity.

In these examples, the energy to “combat” the Earth’s pull was provided before the current motion: someone or some process has to get the ball up very high and throw it, which takes energy … and it is the same with the Moon.

The evidence is that the Earth and the Moon formed together, that is when the energy was applied. The “sideways” speed of the Moon stops it from crashing into the Earth.

In fact, the Moon is still slowly moving away from the Earth.

So technically the Moon does not hit the Earth because it is still climbing (it has not run out of upward speed yet). We don’t expect it to ever fall the Earth, though, because it is slowing into one of the orbital conditions.

Technically, the moon is falling to Earth. Constantly. But, it also has motion perpendicular to the pull of Earth’s gravity. These two find a balance in a curve of constant “falling” around the Earth. We call that an orbit. And because there is essentially nothing to slow the moons motion in space (no air, etc.), the moon keeps its motion fairly constant. No need to gain speed because it never loses speed.

Now, over very long time scales, the moon is actually moving away from the Earth due to intersections between these two bodies. The Earths rotation is slowing down and the moon moves farther away. Billions of years ago the Earth’s day was hours shorter and the moon much closer.

So, the moon is both falling to Earth and moving away from it. Simultaneously. It’s an fascinating world we live in.

My point is that the moon maintains an orbit due to its velocity, therefore there is a limit to which it can affect earths gravity, hence it can only cause tidal movements and not complete removal of water from earth's gravitational field. The moon itself does not completely overcomes earth's gravitational pull, it is only maintained due to its orbital velocity.

5 Likes

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Paulblessing1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
dhardline:

Very lovely analysis I must say, I'm actually very impressed but there are still a lot of gray areas in this postulation. I'll start with this; we've been told that there are times that the earth is closest to the sun also when the moon gets closest to the earth, If gravity has the effect they say why does the sun not pull in the earth since at that point its obviously closer than it aught to be and like wise the earth doing same to the moon? Also we have been taught that rockets reach speeds that enable them to escape the earth's gravity so they can proceed to space; does the 'satellite' use this same velocity to escape or to remain in orbit? How do you explain the atmosphere not being stripped from the surface of the earth at such speeds through space having in mind the atmosphere is existing according to popular belief right beside a vacuum(No scientific law supports that). You are smart but all I want people to know is that it is not always what we think/have been taught. The more we learn the more we discover. Let me drop this quote.

“The theory that motions are produced through material attraction is absurd. Attributing such a power to mere matter, which is passive by nature, is a supreme illusion. It is a lovely and easy theory to satisfy any man’s mind, but when the practical test comes, it falls all to pieces and becomes one of the most ridiculous theories to common sense and judgment.” -Professor Bernstein, “Letters to the British Association”

The Earth is always being pulled towards the Sun by gravity. If the Earth were stationary compared to the Sun, it would fall into the sun under the force of gravity. However the Earth is actually moving sideways compared to the center of the Sun at 3 km/second (~2 miles/second). The Earth is not moving fast enough to "escape" the Sun's gravity and leave the solar system, but it is going too fast to be pulled into the Sun.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2020
To the OP and those in support of this flat earth theory, should please leave it behind in 2020, it will be sad and disappointing to see someone create such thread in 2021.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:56am On Dec 24, 2020
mank1234:

Nothing to add here.

The OP needs to embrace perspective in visual art first if satellite visuals or images taken from plane in high altitude can't convince him
Don't mind them, they'll watch a random video on YouTube and begin thinking they know science.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by dhardline(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Paulblessing1:

If you throw a ball upwards, you will notice that, for a large chunk of it’s motion, the ball is not falling towards the Earth.

It is also not gaining speed or combat the Earth’s gravitational pull.

The reason it is not falling towards the Earth is that it is just going too fast in the wrong direction for that to happen.

Of course, the ball does eventually return to the Earth.

It returns because it is still going too slow to completely get away.

It is technically possible top throw the ball so hard that it will never return. Again, it does not gain speed on it’s journey, and nor does it combat the Earth’s gravitational pull. In fact, the motion would be impossible if it did.

There is an in-between condition… if you start out very high up and throw the ball at an angle, instead of directly away from the Earth, the thrown ball will arc around and fly back only to miss the Earth and continue on again. It can continue this motion indefinitely, if you are careful enough.

This condition is called an orbit.

The ball does gain and lose speed, like a pendulum does, unless the path is an exact circle. However, it does not have to combat the Earth’s gravity.

In these examples, the energy to “combat” the Earth’s pull was provided before the current motion: someone or some process has to get the ball up very high and throw it, which takes energy … and it is the same with the Moon.

The evidence is that the Earth and the Moon formed together, that is when the energy was applied. The “sideways” speed of the Moon stops it from crashing into the Earth.

In fact, the Moon is still slowly moving away from the Earth.

So technically the Moon does not hit the Earth because it is still climbing (it has not run out of upward speed yet). We don’t expect it to ever fall the Earth, though, because it is slowing into one of the orbital conditions.

Technically, the moon is falling to Earth. Constantly. But, it also has motion perpendicular to the pull of Earth’s gravity. These two find a balance in a curve of constant “falling” around the Earth. We call that an orbit. And because there is essentially nothing to slow the moons motion in space (no air, etc.), the moon keeps its motion fairly constant. No need to gain speed because it never loses speed.

Now, over very long time scales, the moon is actually moving away from the Earth due to intersections between these two bodies. The Earths rotation is slowing down and the moon moves farther away. Billions of years ago the Earth’s day was hours shorter and the moon much closer.

So, the moon is both falling to Earth and moving away from it. Simultaneously. It’s an fascinating world we live in.

My point is that the moon maintains an orbit due to its velocity, therefore there is a limit to which it can affect earths gravity, hence it can only cause tidal movements and not complete removal of water from earth's gravitational field. The moon itself does not completely overcomes earth's gravitational pull, it is only maintained due to its orbital velocity.

Very good explation even though it sound so good it still has flaws in it. Remember Astronomy is Theoretical science hence so much is based on ASSUMPTIONS and a lot of the responses from quora are still text book answers. Let's look at water bodies such as big Lakes, ponds and rivers. (does this same moon gravity have an effect of them?) Also if a man travels towards space he comes to a point of 'weightlessness' and just drifts in basically any direction with no effect from any gravitational force does it mean the gravitational pull of the earth or moon or sun just somehow misses this free floating individual? And do you know that what we refer to as gravity can easily be explained away on earth as density of a substance! Different gasses and liquids have different density hence the rate of free fall of a particle in them is directly dependant on the density of the medium.

The assumptions of Astronomy states that everything is moving at vast speed. The moon is revolving around the earth, the earth and other planets are revolving around the sun, the sun with all the planets with it are revolving around the milky way while the milky way is revolving around... You get the drift (remember at great speed) but even at this vast continuous movement the star *Polaris* has not changed by a single degree after thousands of years!
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Godmademan(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
nice, so how come you dont get to a certain place and fall of? every flat object must have an edge. if you cant answer that then u be Goat
This is the first that should come to mind when examining this topic but we have people worse than buhari in this country so their stupidly no dey shock me again.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Emperordynasty: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2020
DesChyko:

NASA also means 'answering' in Igbo.

Next angry

Lol it also means "let us Fetch" in Esan language...

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
IMAliyu:

You definitely were an art student.
I guess
g=9.81m/s² was just randomly created to make the lives of students difficult.

guessed correctly; I am a student of the arts - but that does not mean that Science is an arcane art steeped in exotic mysteries and unexplainable theories only the gods can understand.

As long as my math is sturdy, science is like a book.

The Book for Arts Students like me
https://physicsworld.com/a/gravitational-constant-mystery-deepens-with-new-precision-measurements/

The data for science students like you
[url]https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-018-0431-5.epdf?sharing_token=xQKBF2XcQL3IptErvNe9tdRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PGEE1clqTcXObDifjS0tqX35eu8thkFN6VNaxyZG8xG6NI8LOK94h9WxD_tL6HmvHm9MBWCrRdyH0_DHNmbbKyqUHnJBZny5c42r-AQwH-UNnqhIEyFZkP5_i5g6MjYNoNf125ZXnyJBIcmT8eTVB_I9kJ3Ws8tkaDEzoJVp3iYrv4zGAYwGq-IllKiHBGMeU%3D&tracking_referrer=physicsworld.com[/url]
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
dhardline:

Very good explation even though it sound so good it still has flaws in it. Remember Astronomy is Theoretical science hence so much is based on ASSUMPTIONS and a lot of the responses from quora are still text book answers. Let's look at water bodies such as big Lakes, ponds and rivers. (does this same moon gravity have an effect of them?) Also if a man travels towards space he comes to a point of 'weightlessness' and just drifts in basically any direction with no effect from any gravitational force does it mean the gravitational pull of the earth or moon or sun just somehow misses this free floating individual? And do you know that what we refer to as gravity can easily be explained away on earth as density of a substance! Different gasses and liquids have different density hence the rate of free fall of a particle in them is directly dependant on the density of the medium.

The assumptions of Astronomy states that everything is moving at vast speed. The moon is revolving around the earth, the earth and other planets are revolving around the sun, the sun with all the planets with it are revolving around the milky way while the milky way is revolving around... You get the drift (remember at great speed) but even at this vast continuous movement the star *Polaris* has not changed by a single degree after thousands of years!

Millions of years probably
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
IMAliyu:

Have you considered lens distortion? And changes in camera technology, with each of these images being at least a decade apart?

The contrast is a non issue as that's more of an editorial choice.

And earth isn't a structurally solid object, but that's a different argument.

Fortunately, the NASA cameras have improved since the earlier attempts at photographing the earth - millions of dollars spent into capturing deepspace millions of lightyears away in rich color, and yet artifacts and inconsistencies exists. bruh? NASA has questions to answer about Space Imagery - like the use of Fisheye lenses rather than Wide-Angle lenses to capture the image of the earth
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Then tell me, if gravity doesn't exist what is your flat earth hanging on.

It is a closed system - that is a story for another generation
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by mank1234(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2020
dhardline:

I suggest you go and start from the basics to learn else nothing will add up to you. You can't start solving geometry without first learning how to count numbers.

Every object in the universe is in motion. The moon revolves round the earth because it's escape velocity is same as the earth's gravitational pull it experiences.

If you hold a string attached to a ball at the other end and spin it several times, the ball will generate enough energy (potential escape velocity). It will still be rotating with respect to your hand because of the string (gravity). If this was done in a vacuum, the ball will continue to rotate along same circumference perpetually as no force (friction) is acting to reduce the velocity it attended. If the string cuts (as in gravity removed ) the ball will fly out at a direction tangent to the circumference it was rotating. This is exactly how the universe behaves. All objects are moving but can't escape the gravitational pull of the larger objects and hence rotates round the larger objects. The moon, the sun, the earth, our galaxy - the milky way, the super nova all rotates and/or revolve depending on the balance of gravity it experiences from nearby object. The moon rotates round the earth because it experiences more gravity from earth than the sun due to respective distance. Gravity is a function of mass and distance. The earth also experience gravity of the moon giving rise to low tide in the ocean - this happens when summation of the sun's and moons gravitational pull is subtractive.

A little of personal research or watching NASA TV should clear. Live videos from space exploration shouldn't be subject to doubt.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by mank1234(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

It is a closed system - that is a story for another generation

Closed how?
Does that mean we will meet a tall fence at the end of the flat earth?
Or does it mean we will fall off at the edge of the earth?
Or does it mean that the earth is endless?
But a journey in same direction takes you back to your starting point, how do you explain that?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
mank1234:

Closed how?
Does that mean we will meet a tall fence at the end of the flat earth?
Or does it mean we will fall off at the edge of the earth?
Or does it mean that the earth is endless?
But a journey in same direction takes you back to your starting point, how do you explain that?

Try doing that from the North Pole to SOuth or explain why traveling from Nigeria to South America in a straight-line is longer than traveling to the UK first then Americas.. nothing strange in that journey on a flat earth because they all line up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Jimhickey: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Great!
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Jimhickey: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2021
IMAliyu:

A discussion with another Flat earther I had a while back.

Went through the headache of making a 3D model and tried to match the size of a man relative to the size of the earth here.

If you have a rebuttal, make it here, I don't want to disrupt that thread again.

Happy new year boss,

I've been working with blender for some time now and its a really great software.

One problem though, I was wondering if its possible to bring different blender files into one workspace.

What I mean is, for example, can I create a model of a man and a house in two separate files and then bring the two of them together side-by-side in a single file?
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Obc1234(m): 7:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Let's the plane you manufactured before believing you idiot
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by IMAliyu(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Jimhickey:

Happy new year boss,

I've been working with blender for some time now and its a really great software.

One problem though, I was wondering if its possible to bring different blender files into one workspace.

What I mean is, for example, can I create a model of a man and a house in two separate files and then bring the two of them together side-by-side in a single file?

Same to you. Happy new year.

Yes you can do so.

To copy an object from one file to another, you need to have both open, Right click on the object you want "Ctrl C" to copy and "Ctrl V" to paste it in the other file.
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Very correct..Keep preaching the truth
Re: The Earth Is Flat. Wake Up by Casemiro(m): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'm thinking the earth is flat sha.

Nevertheless, the earth is full of mysteries science can't solve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Result: How To Check 2020 JAMB UTME Results Online / Wake/wake-keep/wake-keeping -- Which One Is Correct? / University Girls Make N150k Per Week In My Club – Strip Club Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.