Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 AM

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie (20058 Views)

Tinubu Govt’s Palliative Measures Not Fraudulent – Soludo Dispells Obaseki / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by GeneralPula: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Bar1941(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
This crazy madam again!
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Emmasnoop(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
BUHARI BABE AGAIN
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
This gorgon is descending to Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu levels of stupidity by the day
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Mummyfour(f): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
This mad woman is subtly shading pastors and churches.
This woman may have an English name, but I bet she is a priestess in okija shrine with the way she attacks churches and christianity.
She could have made her point without making reference to tithes and offerings.
What an abomination called lauretta.
Power is transient though

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by ElValiente(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by womenareapes: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://m.punchng.com/News/New-COVID-19-measures-not-to-deny-churches-of-offerings-tithes
useless people! undecided
You won't be allowed to islamize this country you sucide bomber religion undecided

during your moon god celebration you no body disturb you, but why is it during Christmas celebration you want to break?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by awa(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how this woman children normally feel each time she is receiving this social Network bashing
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by ElValiente(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Spit it out cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by iamimohtal(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
This woman nah cure....what has tithe and offering has to do with the shutdown, they want to cash out leaving churches behind..
The criminal pastor's will still find a way, the gate of hell will not prevail against the church

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by kb83(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why do these people delight in mocking the church of God, Yes, there is Corona virus and our churches are aware, what is the correlation between tithes and corona virus?, I find it difficult to understand. On the day you will face the one you are mocking, Laurette you will understand that nothing in this world is worth anything, Not power, not money, not even possession for on judgment day everything becomes clear.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by yaki84: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://m.punchng.com/News/New-COVID-19-measures-not-to-deny-churches-of-offerings-tithes
I pity this woman children if at all she has any.
The woman na unlearned fool.
See wetin dem carry give appointment...
Her thinking is so awkward and bizzare.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Born2Breed(f): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Palmwine talking
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by dermmy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
ednut1:
Is Christianity all about tithes

You can't blame the woman, most church leaders in Nigeria have made us believe christianity is about tithes. Pastor Adeboye once said anyone who does not pay tithe won't make heaven. Oyedepo was raining curses on anyone who refused to pay tithe during the lockdown. The way these men emphasize tithe and offering as if christianity revolves around it baffles me. So an average man who doesn't know much about christianity can only see it as a faith that is based on tithe and offering. Lauretta hasn't said anything bad here.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by MrReeseG(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Why she gotta mention it

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by dermmy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible this criminals have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad

Louder

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by gambia(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible this criminals have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad
[/s]

Trash............Is born again now a title?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Epistasis(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

No man born of the Spirit will ever write the trash you put up there. You are a Muhammedian and it gladdens your heart when you hear news like this. Just remember one thing, no matter what, the devil and his cohorts like you can never prevail because the church is built on a solid rock. The church in Nigeria is marching forward and thousands of Onochie and co can only bark and bark!

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by symbianDON(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
this woman is completely foolish!
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by oxiide22(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:
may God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by seunmsg(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
I still don’t see the logic in shutting down all bars, restaurants, event centers etc and allowing churches and mosques to continue to open. The virus spreads faster in religious centers than bars and restaurants.
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by DimIsaac10(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Handywork:
what is this again and our general overseer told us corona will be over this year . check my signature
Lolz. Oya mention them..
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by DimIsaac10(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
But its the truth.....

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by lacoach: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
See finishing touch.
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by flourish01(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by imagrg(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
COVID-19 IS REAL!

SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CIVILISED CLIMES. EVERYONE IS TAKING SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BUT IN NIGERIA SOME MENTALLY BANKRUPT INDIVIDUALS WOULD TELL YOU IT IS NOT REAL.

WHEN HIV/AIDS FIRST CAME, SOME PEOPLE TERMED IT "AMERICAN INTENTION TO DISCOURAGE SEX.

WHEN IT STARTED KILLING PEOPLE, THE YOUTHS WERE MOSTLY AFFECTED.

LET EVERYONE WEAR FACE MASK AND KEEP TO THE SAFE DISTANCING REGIME PLEASE!!!
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Seyzcham91(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
angry
Handywork:
what is this again
and our general overseer told us corona will be over this year
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by stickle(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
GOTVee:

Born again indeed.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by RALPHOW(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please I will like to know the type of Ogogoro this woman is addicted to?
I pity her husband!!
Stupidity!!!
Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Nelsen08(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
adenigga:

Source:

The Church is Marching on, APC, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by robosky02(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
adenigga:

Source:

And you think church is all about offering?

And how much can you give or has given that God didn't give you in The first. Place

Abeg pack well

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by semyman: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Churches are springing up just for the tithes and offerings and they are ready to crucify Jesus again if he stops them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.