Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 PM

COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie (20059 Views)

Tinubu Govt’s Palliative Measures Not Fraudulent – Soludo Dispells Obaseki / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by proprince(m): 4:46am On Dec 23, 2020
I pity the man that is fvcking this old fool.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by asamaigho(m): 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
GOTVee:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, I feel ashamed at the ridiculous level Christianity has been bastardized by the greedy and materialistic men in suits parading as pastors and church leaders. This woman had to throw a subtle jab at the church before the money hungry hyenas parading as pastors starts to attack the government when the money stops flowing in from innocent members who are cajoled with fear to part with their hard earned money. The useless and intolerant thug in Otta released a statement some days ago threatening people with contrary opinions with curses and I felt really sad about how gullible this criminals have made their members look. What is christ like in the unruly ways of these con men? Covid 19 has exposed the fraud in religion and until we revolt against this pulpit thieves, the mockery of Christianity has just began. No matter what we Christians say about Islam, their religion is not practiced in a shameful and commercialized way Christianity is practiced. I will lead a revolution against the church soon and if people are not ready to be free, I will gladly convert to Islam. Nonsense sad

hmmm a born again christain even boasting of converting to islam....hahahhhaha
continue......

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Measures Not To Deny Churches Of Offerings, Tithes - Lauretta Onochie by Largogogo: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Coronavirus was present in US earlier than initially thought
Though the first case of the coronavirus wasn’t identified in the U.S. until January, a new study suggests that the novel disease was present earlier in the country than first thought.the novel virus was present in the United States as early as mid-December 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / Lauretta Onochie: 'Buhari Has Killed God-Fatherism In APC' / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.