Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig (35256 Views)

Bone Straight Hair Wahala / Lady Prank Mum With Bone Straight Hair. Prank Gone Wrong / Comic: See Seven (7) Things You Wouldn't Dare Do In My Wedding Day! - Chatinent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by streetpaddy(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
We know you have been eyeing that bone straight wig on your timeline for about a month now. You have sent it to all your men and women and they are all airing you. In fact, even anon is suddenly quiet. All of this shame and disgrace for what? Ordinary bone straight? That is why we have compiled a list of things you can sell so you can buy it for yourself.

1) Kidney
You have two of them for a reason dear, and one kidney is going for about a hundred to two hundred thousand dollars on the black market. Do with this information what you will.

2) Nigeria
Look, we all know this country is moving one kind. You can put it on Jiji for about 60 million naira. That is more than enough.

3) Your actual hair
Do you even need hair on your head when you can have a 24 inches bone straight wig? You can even calculate how much your hair is worth here. Make the right choice today.

4) Eggs
No, not the kind you fry for breakfast. Donating eggs can earn as much as twenty five thousand dollars. How much is the bone straight again?

5) Lagos
In case Nigeria is too much to sell, have you thought of selling Lagos state? Put it for sale for like 20 million. Maybe whoever buys it will finally fix the traffic issue.

6) Your mansion in heaven
With the world’s population, how are we sure everyone that goes to heaven will find mansion? Why not just sell yours now. Heaven might be eternal, but so is drip. Also, did you not see Jesus’ hair on Earth? The original bone straight.

7) Your partner
Shebi they have refused to buy you bone straight? Sell them!!! Let them be useful.

https://www.zikoko.com/her/7-things-you-can-sell-for-a-bone-straight-wig/

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by streetpaddy(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Freestainworld:
You no get joy at all

Lol

6 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Freestainworld(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
You no get joy at all

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by streetpaddy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
FTC seun

Funny

6 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by bigdammyj: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Noted
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by obasi101(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
In Nigeria.. everything has its prime times. With Time.. dis bone straight hair saga ll vanish and another one ll start trending. ...

I give up for d craving Ladies of bone straight lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by sylve11: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Funny and nice one @ the same time @ op. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by DennisEche(m): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
WHAT IS ALL THOSE BONE STRAIGHT HAIR I HAVE BEEN HEARING, SO IT IS NO LONGER BRAZILIAN HAIR NOW NA BONE STRAIGHT HAIR.
VERY SOON NA SKELETON

34 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
For the laymen and women wondering what this hair is all about,

From Sisi Yewande @[b][/b],
She sabi fashion no be small.

Bone straight is raw hair from multiple donors, usually of Peruvian or Cambodian origin.
It's not easy to keep very long hair without it getting wavy and curly.
The beauty of Bone straight hair is that it is naturally straight!
That is the exact same reason why many ladies love it, because it is damn straight and long.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by sodiqapril(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Facts.. instead of disturbing innocent boys

7 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good to see this actually came to the Frontpage from the joke section.

The laughter is needed for some.

Enjoy guys.. wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by whytediamond(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol, now this is funny grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Newman20(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol, the first time in years a jokes section topic made it to front page. grin

post=97325833:
Good to see this actually came to the Frontpage from the joke section.

The laughter is needed for some.

Enjoy guys.. wink

Comment thief

18 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Newman20(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97325833:
Good

Bad
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by PrimeWatermark: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
8. Your Destiny

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Ihutomi: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Useless priority,my God will Neva leàd me to woman that will wear dat

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Noble1000(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Brandonx(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Newman20:

Bad
For you always.....

If that is what you pray for as the year goes to an end!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
How much is this wig that's trending this way biko?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
The only bone straight I know

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by chatinent: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
This post is uneducative.

Thank you.
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Newman20(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97325871:

For.you

Hey, you don't wanna get trolled. Don't book space.

You even added always on top. I'm not a woman I don't use pad grin
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Muhylonaire007: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
very dumb list

1 Like

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by snowland(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Abeg which one be bone straight again?....

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by CallMeAthena(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bone straight what?
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by BUSHHUNTER: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
A friend promised a gal Bone straight..he even send her fake delivery date.

My guy don dey enjoy free and steady Kpekus since last month.

42 Likes

Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lmao
Re: 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig by IbadanJohnWick(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
I don't have all the listed above. What are we going to do now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pics / Funny But True Nigeria Facts! / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.