Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State (33537 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
jawalis:

You can’t always be right. You know it.

I never said I was right did I? I said they whine a lot and yes, it is right. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by jawalis(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I never said I was right did I? I said they whine a lot and yes, it is right. grin
Enough of this.
Peace unto you dear Poco.
Looking forward to your next trip.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
jawalis:

Enough of this.
Peace unto you dear Poco.
Looking forward to your next trip.

Like say I get your strength before tongue
Where is Lalasticlala? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by jawalis(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

Like say I get your strength before tongue
Where is Lalasticlala? lipsrsealed
Really? You sure are calling the lord savior of Nairaland to come and ban me right? Damn. Because I said “ Enough of our argument “
Wow.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
jawalis:

Really? You sure are calling the lord savior of Nairaland to come and ban me right? Damn. Because I said “ Enough of our argument “
Wow.

This guy free me na. Wetin concern me and your ban bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Klass99(f): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hmm, so nairaland has influencers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:

I did, but pictures do no justice to his looks. The second he knew I wasn’t Yoruba, he switched to English and the diction just touch my heart.

We got outside and I asked my host, that man is very educated and he didn’t school in Nigeria, right? Answer was positive. I told him if the man needs second wife, a menopausal feminist is available. grin grin

This comment has to be the funniest all year grin cheesy grin

Abeg mods award poco something
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Are the indigenes of the Ijebu subgroup or Ijesa subgroup?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by femi4: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:
Pic 1 & 2: I am not a foodie please. lipsrsealed

This was in IB. The efo was GOOD. I always purge after eating efo, but I will still eat it again.

You re not a foodie yet food dominated every post
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Twelfthman: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Great trip!
I will like to see towns in osun and ekiti hopefully in 2021.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by femi4: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Klass99:

You're a very silly girl grin but this thread reminds me of why I like your persona, especially that part where you listed your take on the trip.

There's something about older men that trips me as well and it's not far from your description of the Oba. They are usually well spoken, well comported and distinguished in their carriage/manner.
shocked
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by baby124: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Novartis:
Ijebu people in Ijesha. Ijebu are almost every where in SW.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
The fact that this one sat at the owners seat inside a taxi says alot about her person lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by baby124: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
That restaurant roof is absolutely stunning. Nice job though the pictures are not much. With time you will get better sha. Good amateur effort.

Amala is Oyo choice of swallow. Every Yoruba food you see in Lagos is the fastest and easiest foods due to city life. Like fast food. It does not represent all Yoruba foods.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by greymiles: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
You visited my hometown.
Make sure you taste dodo ikire b4 leaving, if you don't like it I'm not princess grin
So na dodo ikire dem dey chop for ijebu jesa
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:
1— Introduction

A neighbourhood I went to:
Had to go greet my host’s family.

Last pic: Our takeaway from the accident. It has been worked on a bit. Tail light was broken.
you came to my hood. I'm so close to zenababs resort

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by IgboWarlord(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=97320236]

Call you for what? Make you start to press me for night like balloon. Abeg o! Dey you dey. grin

For your mind,person go wan press you like baloon ooo...What insolence.You flatter yourself.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by IgboWarlord(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kondomatic:
Still haven't found a place in my heart to forgive this one for the last time she created a thread like this and refused to show her face and boom! She posted another one without her pictures at all.

2020 keeps getting worse.

Afò nri that cannot go to a place and leave without eating.
No be small Afo nri...
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Iamgrey5(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pocohantas where did you go in ibadan?

Ibadan is bigger than Lagos state.

It depends on where you went in ibadan.

If you go to Agodi through Challenge, you must have passed through

Molete

Born photo

OJA oba

OJE

A very old part of ibadan
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
I see two different hotel rooms, I hope the pictures are not from Google.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by MamaCass: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is my town. There are many things you didn't talk about. Zenabab is in ilesa. There are good hotels in ijebu ijesa too
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by jojofola: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You didn't know? grin
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamJ:
The fact that this one sat at the owners seat inside a taxi says alot about her person lipsrsealed

Only Nigerians think sitting at the back is a sign of pride. It is actually a good position as the driver is less distracted by your chatting, petty talk, exposed thighs or if you even fall asleep.

It is also safe(r) for a lady. Nothing like, “driver tried to touch my breast while driving”. You jejely sit at the back and see every move he makes without turning your neck (too much).

It says nothing about your person.

Nonexistent2:
I see two different hotel rooms, I hope the pictures are not from Google.

One hotel was in Ilesha (Osun State), the other was in Ibadan (Oyo State).

foreveryoung1515:
you came to my hood. I'm so close to zenababs resort

Wow! If only I knew. wink

femi4:
You re not a foodie yet food dominated every post

Coincidence... grin

MamaCass:
This is my town. There are many things you didn't talk about. Zenabab is in ilesa. There are good hotels in ijebu ijesa too

It is your town, you should talk about it- not me. I only visited and observed few things.

Good hotel is relative, none of that was good to me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Pocohantas where did you go in ibadan?

Ibadan is bigger than Lagos state.

It depends on where you went in ibadan.

If you go to Agodi through Challenge, you must have passed through

Molete

Born photo

OJA oba

OJE

A very old part of ibadan

Not size per say, but development. I didn’t see anything to even warrant that thought. lipsrsealed

I like the serenity of both states though.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Dollanaira: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oh
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
baby124:
That restaurant roof is absolutely stunning. Nice job though the pictures are not much. With time you will get better sha. Good amateur effort.

Amala is Oyo choice of swallow. Every Yoruba food you see in Lagos is the fastest and easiest foods due to city life. Like fast food. It does not represent all Yoruba foods.

Get better at what? I didn’t go there for tourism, I went for a program. I posted the few I have the strength to resize and skipped the rest.

I was in Osun, then a little in Oyo. It was in Osun I wanted amala. True @ highlighted

TheLionofLasigi:

What did I influence abeg? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Buzx: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Klass99:

angry Izzou it's bad enough that you type in a colour that hurts me eyes, then on top of that you add this gibberish I cannot stand.

No, I cannot stand you after this, I could tolerate you with the blue but now, with this? Tufiakwa

Abeg swerve one side grin.

I can't stand a badly punctuated comment.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by femi4: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Novartis:
Ijebu subs group. Ijebus are the most travelled in SW. That's why they settled and dominated different towns like Epe, Ikorodu and some parts of ijesha, Ife

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by FuckThaMod: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
pocohantas:
My Take On The Trip

P.S, This contraption should be banned. lipsrsealed

What is alejo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All You Should Know About Driving In Australia As A New Immigrant From Nigeria / Benin-ore: We Were Cleared To Land On The Expressway - Helicopter Operators / Ongoing Lane Marking On Lagos-Ibadan Express Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.