Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace (25559 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Omezif(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
More years to him
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Azmanaty: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97322769:
.............Long live the King!!!

See this one

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by millionboi2: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
grin

His majesty is dead.

I wonder why people hide death. angry
i tire oooo
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Ronaldinho10(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
very funny
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Azmanaty: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
osuofia2:

Coming from afonja, so that your son the VP can take over, your plans will not work, baba will be here till he finishes his tenure.
God bless PMB.

Did I mention anyone in my post?
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by bolaayenimo: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
the guy don jakpa since
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Mikepenny5(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Azmanaty:
That Covid of a thing should stop missing target and go straight to the point. We Patriotic Nigerians know who the target should be. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Even if e get the target do you think the news will be out fast ?
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by isaacsegun(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Our Yoruba son, the paramount ruler of Delta and Edo state in general is Dead....

Oba of Benin for hin Palace will forever be ur subordinate.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

May the departed soul our son will rest in peace...

Rest in peace, paramount ruler of mid west region ; Olu of Warri, Olu of Delta and Olu of Edo

Cc: Tao11 legendhero afam4eva gregyboy (tao"s bitch) grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by sylve11: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
wink2015:
When the British Prime Minister was sick of Covid the media went to his hospital bed.

SEE ME SEE YOU THE PRIME MINISTER WAS TALKING TO THE PRESS MEN.

Why is the Olu of Warri medical challenges shrouded in secrecy.

We too dey keep secret here in Africa.

na so........ cool
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by alawiiyeyoruba1: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
Thanks good to hear,

Even with evolving trends of fashion, one of the few things that haven’t changed is the act of wearing caps in Yoruba land, wearing of cap has a unique way of completing and beautifying the traditional attire you are putting on hence the popular saying that ‘’Your styling isn’t …………......... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/yoruba-caps-fila/
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by DestroyEvil: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Kirchoffs: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
[b]Our Yoruba son, the paramount ruler of Delta and Edo state in general is Dead....

Oba of Benin for hin Palace will forever be ur subordinate.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rest in peace, paramount ruler of mid west region ; Olu of Warri, Olu of Delta and Olu of Edo [/b]You speak foolishly for someone that claims to be a graduate...little wonder you roam aimlessly in the wilderness of life. It's 9days to the end of the year better set your priorities right and stop wandering about making stupid comments

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by mikemiyaki: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin shocked
Azmanaty:
That Covid of a thing should stop missing target and go straight to the point. We Patriotic Nigerians know who the target should be. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
The man is dead.
Dey just want to carry out some human sacrifice as usual.
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by adenigga(m): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yes! He's indisposed just like walking dead......

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by EvilPharaoh: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Doraty1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-olu-of-warri-not-dead-only-indisposed-says-palace/amp/

And I have already started spreading it... Social media which way with these lies
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by felifeli: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Una still dey find person to use make sacrifice to follow the king enter grave? No mind dem o, the king don kpayin. If you dey live around Warri abeg no waka for night o. Na my own advice be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by nairaman66(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
DenreleDave:
Our Yoruba son, the paramount ruler of Delta and Edo state in general is Dead....

Rest in peace, paramount ruler of mid west region ; Olu of Warri, Olu of Delta and Olu of Edo

Afonja miscreant, always looking for trouble when there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I wonder why this pple hide news like this all in the name of playing politics.

Baba if u don die worry them till Dem announce ur death to the world so ur spirit fit rest with your ancestors but if you dey alive i say quick recovery to u.

THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

It's not political but traditional. Almost all the paramount rulers don't die, but embark on a journey. Their death is only announced after performing the necessary formalities.

I said it as I met it. Of course with time the tradition is diluted more and more.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by prodev987: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by chukwuibuipob: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
sad we hear lipsrsealed.Dem Dey look for headquarters wey go follow Go that side.Warrians lipsrsealed embarassed! Make una becar.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by FREEMADNESS: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Atlas9:

It's not political but traditional. Almost all the paramount rulers don't die, but embark on a journey. Their death is only announced after performing the necessary formalities.

I said it as I met it. Of course with time the tradition is diluted more and more.

there's politics in monarch rule also u know?
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by BreconHills(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I wonder why this pple hide news like this all in the name of playing politics.

Baba if u don die worry them till Dem announce ur death to the world so ur spirit fit rest with your ancestors but if you dey alive i say quick recovery to u.

THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE

There is a good reason why death is denied. If assets are not held by a multi operator legal entity such as LLC or Trust, then funds will be frozen by the bank on the news of death. Delay in announcement allows for the transfer of liquid assets by the family.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Flier: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
Same way they debunk the news of Oba Erediauwa's death....

Ogiame is sleeping peacefully now.
Those habalist won't tell the truth till they finished sharing his body parts
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Flier: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
BreconHills:

There is a good reason why death is denied. If assets are not held by a multi operator legal entity such as LLC or Trust, then funds will be frozen by the bank on the news of death. Delay in announcement allows for the transfer of liquid assets by the family.
It's mainly for ritual things
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by BreconHills(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Flier:
It's mainly for ritual things

I dont know about that. I practice in the field of succession and estate planning and I know transitional asset transfer as a reality. Rituals I know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by Davoski222: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Who is this fool? ??
DenreleDave:

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by hotseat: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
The truth of the matter is that a king's death is not announced just like those of other mere mortals.

If you know, you know!
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by SolarEdge: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Naija
Re: Olu Of Warri Not Dead, Only Indisposed - Palace by jchioma: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yes, the man is not dead yet, I hope.

We wish him quick recovery.

A chief of the palace intimated me this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto: "There Is No Food In Nigeria" / Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wife, Wuraola Look Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.