Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (1584 Views)

Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists / Ribadu Threatens Court Action Against Goodluck/ Sambo Over Copyright Infringemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Seum(f): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
This is not photosopped o,
Its as real as the biscuit

Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by gernded(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
That is good i love it.
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by mithel(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2011
nawa oooooooo angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2011
actually, it is photoshopped and badly done

thats a hand holding up bag of rice - unless its a sachet

best to preempt before team gej starts ejaculating over the place
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2011
oyb:

actually, it is photoshopped and badly done

thats a hand holding up bag of rice - unless its a sachet

best to preempt before team gej starts ejecting over the place
Rice now comes in small small backs bought some and shared during Christmas
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2011
k
my bad
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by 10cirenoh: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2011
We are watching for GEJ cement and GEJ motor-able roads.
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Areosapien(f): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2011
I'm now waiting for GEJ rat poison.
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Arosa(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2011
Please guys how can I get my Goodluck rice? lipsrsealed embarassed man must wack. grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by PapaBrowne(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
PDP understands Nigeria well well. These bags of rice as we speak are being distributed in rural areas which constitute about 70% of registered voters which comes to about 50 million.
Rural voters don't read newspapers neither do they have access to the internet hence cannot understand the fact that PDP is a non performance party.
These ruralites have a very different criteria for selecting candidates. They don't know the meaning of corruption, neither do they care for infrastructure development, nor do they understand how to assess good governance. Their choice of candidate is usually based on the politicians that visit them just before elections to distribute cash and kind. Bags of rice, Tshirts, and umbrellas are springing up in villages across the country and these villagers are happily going to vote for Umbrella come April 9TH.

The last Delta state elections taught me this about PDP. They don't care for urban voters. Their focus is usually the grassroots. And men, those grassroot folks are easy to buy!!
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
any drinks and canned stew to go with all these goodies?
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Depointer1: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Can anyone tell me when Goodluck-Sambo generator is out, and where is likely to get one?
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
PapaBrowne:

PDP understands Nigeria well well. These bags of rice as we speak are being distributed in rural areas which constitute about 70% of registered voters which comes to about 50 million.
Rural voters don't read newspapers neither do they have access to the internet hence cannot understand the fact that PDP is a non performance party.
These ruralites have a very different criteria for selecting candidates. They don't know the meaning of corruption, neither do they care for infrastructure development, nor do they understand how to assess good governance. Their choice of candidate is usually based on the politicians that visit them just before elections to distribute cash and kind. Bags of rice, Tshirts, and umbrellas are springing up in villages across the country and these villagers are happily going to vote for Umbrella come April 9TH.

The last Delta state elections taught me this about PDP. They don't care for urban voters. Their focus is usually the grassroots. And men, those grassroot folks are easy to buy!!

FRESH AIR 2011!!!!

so team gej openly admits that thir strategy is about bribing some illiterats who don't know any better

bravo
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by 1025: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
if these people are serious, they are surposed to give us jonathan/sambo sanitary pad. by so doing, they are sure of getting blood at the end of every month.
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Bawss1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
Areosapien:

I'm now waiting for GEJ rat poison.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by EzeUche(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
GEJ is even feeding the people. Good job Mr. President. cool
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by apoti(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
some one told me he got Goodluck bread on Saturday. I will ask him to send the pix to me if he has any cheesy
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by apoti(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

GEJ is even feeding the people. Good job Mr. President. cool

because he knows poverty and hunger is killing them

Are u not in d US, did u receive Obama rice, Obama biscuits and Obama bread?

Dumb supporter undecided grin
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by EzeUche(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
apoti:

because he knows poverty and hunger is killing them

Are u not in d US, did u receive Obama rice, Obama biscuits and Obama bread?

Dumb supporter  undecided grin

And he is trying to make a difference Mr. Know-nothing. Even in India, politicians give rice to the poor. This is not just a Nigerian phenomenon. The average Nigerian wants food and he is providing them with food. You cannot compare the U.S. with Nigeria, since the U.S. has a good social welfare program.

In addition, I did get an Obama bumper sticker for my car as well as Obama merchandise when he was running for president.

BTW, you are not in my league, so do not think that you are.  cool
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by apoti(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
EzeUche:

And he is trying to make a difference Mr. Know-nothing. Even in India, politicians give rice to the poor. This is not just a Nigerian phenomenon. The average Nigerian wants food and he is providing them with food. You cannot compare the U.S. with Nigeria, since the U.S. has a good social welfare program.

In addition, I did get an Obama bumper sticker for my car as well as Obama merchandise when he was running for president.

BTW, you are not in my league, so do think that you arecool

In your league? u are on NL and it's your dreamland, u can choose to be in any "dream-league" so wake up  wink

BTW, if your fingers were not faster than your brain, you would have read that  I said it's because of poverty and hunger. If pdp had not starved d masses for 12 yrs, GEJ would not have resolved to  N5 biscuits-strategy, he would probably have distributed bumper stickers etc like obama did
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by madago: 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
its ok na marketting strategy,
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by PapaBrowne(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
apoti:

In your league? u are on NL and it's your dreamland, u can choose to be in any "dream-league" so wake up  wink

BTW, if your fingers were not faster than your brain, you would have read that  I said it's because of poverty and hunger. If pdp had not starved d masses for 12 yrs, GEJ would not have resolved to  N5 biscuits-strategy, he would probably have distributed bumper stickers etc like obama did

So PDP is responsible for the poverty that is existent everywhere in Africa and the rest of the third world abi These kind of thinking meeehn!!!
Big Question: What have you done in your own sphere of influence to make the country a better place to live in?? We keep talking about bad leadership, yet we are worse of than those in position of authority!!
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by EzeUche(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
apoti:

Think for a second for once in your life. PDP is not the problem for all of Nigeria's ailments. Remember the SAPs? We are still recovering from Buhari, IBB and Abacha. Have you forgotten about that? Or have you been sleeping for the last 3 decades?

I wish some Nigerians would actually use their mind.
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
Think for a second for once in your life. PDP is not the problem for all of Nigeria's ailments. Remember the SAPs? We are still recovering from Buhari, IBB and Abacha. Have you forgotten about that? Or have you been sleeping for the last 3 decades?

I wish some Nigerians would actually use their mind.

So why is your hero following in abacha's footsteps? or you didn't hear about abacha tv and rice?

or is abacha another of gej's mentors?

amazing the things people will justify in the name of desperate ambition

and some people have the nerve to blather about the north and almajiris

whats the difference, with gej throwing rice at people like they are farm animals , and people cheering him for it

fresh feudalism 2011
Re: Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me by apoti(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
PapaBrowne:

So PDP is responsible for the poverty that is existent everywhere in Africa and the rest of the third world abi These kind of thinking meeehn!!!
Big Question: What have you done in your own sphere of influence to make the country a better place to live in?? We keep talking about bad leadership, yet we are worse of than those in position of authority!!

When I said pdp, I expect you to be smart enough to know I was referring to the leadership of the Nigeria.
U mentioned Africa, tell me which African country is poor today and it's not because of bad, corrupt and self-centred leaders. If the head is rotten, d body will surely rot.

BTW, it's of no use for me to tell u what i've done, I know I've done and what I'm doing and I'm striving to do more, you too appraise yourself wink

(1) (Reply)

Braeking News: Bomb Has Xploded In A Church In Abuja. Cctv News. / OPERATION DIRTY OIL: How To Achieve Biafra In A Guerrilla Warfare / Onitsha Port: Shippers Association Commends Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.