Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89481 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Valenciabaddie: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Are you living with him? Just quit if you ain't comfortable with what he does.

400 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
You can't be uncomfortable with him and still follows him to his Church.

You're not uncomfortable with him. you're just confused..

667 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Valenciabaddie: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
Are you living with him? Just quit if you ain't comfortable with what he does.

I'm not but I do spend some weekends.

Modified.
Pls he saw this post on front page, came to my house and was harassing my sister I came out and he gave me a slap,saying he will do something bad If i don't delete this post,. he's on Nairaland too. I tried to delete the post or at least modify it but I can't .. help me tag a mod to help me delete this post .. pls .. and if anything bad happens to me @ Lovethaa is responsible

Cc Seun

106 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by bigdammyj: 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Noted

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Koulture(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
The fact that he bathes with a black soap at night signifies he is into rituals things.

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Bola146(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
lipsrsealed CCC I don't believe in them, most of their Shepards are asewo and fetish undecided They can use millions to do juju.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends
Quit if his habits and way of life is making you uncomfortable, don't manage or endure what you'll later regret

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kriss216: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Koulture:
The fact that he bathes with a black soap at night signifies he is into rituals things.
Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals

295 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nazgul: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Better run while you can. To hell with love, your life is at stake here, cos he might end up using you for whatever it is he's into.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by thesicilian: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Japa japa, japa lo London...

26 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Sixfeetbelle: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals

Does dudu osun smell bad?
Do you routinely wake up at midnight just to bathe with that particular black soap?

481 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by anochuko01(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Find a hardworking guy who you can build your life with, na lie. You don see rich in-laws for your mind.

Guy doesn't work but you can stick around because his parents are rich.
Your case be like fowl wey the owner dey give slice bread chop, na inside pot of soup you go end las las

558 Likes 30 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by anochuko01(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nazgul:
Better run while you can. To hell with love, your life is at stake here, cos he might end up using you for whatever it is he's into.

Love? There's no where she mentioned that she loves him. It's the money that's entering her eyes. She's about losing her virtue because of greed.

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kriss216: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does dudu osun smell bad?
Do you routinely wake up at midnight just to bathe with that particular black soap?
Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.

21 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A YAHOO PLUS, HE USES THE SPIRITUAL STUFF THINGS TO COVER UP HIS YAHOO PLUS

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Sixfeetbelle: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.

I needed a 'Yes or No' to my question. Stop trying to be smart by half angry

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kriss216: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I needed a 'Yes or No' to my question. Stop trying to be smart by half angry
Your questions are rhetorical, you should be glad I replied to them.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Headlesschicken(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin Calm down baba go soon blow....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Valenciabaddie: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omihanifa:
Instead of you to run away before he will use you to do ogwu ego (money ritual ) undecided

He's jobless and yet you are with him because he's from a rich family angry
you are nothing but a Gold digger undecided

I just hope your pants are intact and he doesn't cum inside lipsrsealed

Pls Its clearly stated that I want "Matured" comments .... Not comments from bitter people ... If anyone is a gold digger then the guy is The gold digger because my parents are richer ...

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Valenciabaddie: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:
Find a hardworking guy who you can build your life with, na lie. You don see rich in-laws for your mind.

Your case be like fowl wey the owner dey give slice bread chop, na inside pot of soup you go end las las

When I met him he's jobless Not that he's jobless ATM.....
. It's obvious you did not go to school...
If I had said he's got a good job when I met him ,. You would still day I stiuck with him because he got a good job...bitter people..

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Ulunne777(f): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
continue.very soon when he encounters a setback in his business, you'll be labeled the bad luck behind it and told to come for deliverance.

Then you start believing him

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by RealGboy: 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
True Love endures.. life is a spiritual and very deep... Maybe he's going too far but if u truly love him , sit him down. Talk to him about what he is doing wrong .
Tell him to follow you to your church too and let your pastor pray for him .
. have a mature conversation on the matter with him.. if he loes you he will stop..

34 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by anochuko01(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

When I met him he's jobless Not that he's jobless ATM.....
. It's obvious you did not go to school...
If I had said he's got a good job when I met him ,. You would still day I stiuck with him because he got a good job...bitter people..
Lol
You that went to school but still asking if you should remain with your fetish bf nko? You even claim to be "Pentecostal" but still follow him to his white garment church. Can you see how learned and wise you are?

I repeat without apology, it's greed that's trying to lead you to your early grave. Better tell yourself the truth and move.

Maybe you should table this before your church pastor and parents to hear what they're gonna say

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by mrblessed(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
What the heck is keeping you when you are not comfortable with his religious practices and beliefs? Although most people disregard it, religion is one aspect of life we should not joke with when examining whether to date or marry someone. Be ready to abide by his religious practice since it is difficult for people of that religious denomination to come out of it. However, if you are strong-willed and diplomatic, you can help him get out. That is if he wants to. If not, just be ready to make a white gown and learn to trek long distance with your feet unprotected.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by DSC7: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Well the truth of the matter be say e get wetin dey play.....

Gv him space to finish using the soap so dat it can work well.......

Las las u sef go smile only say ur Church no dey run dat kind level.....

Bt if ur mind dey shake,beta discharge bt i sure say e no go easy fr u cos u don sabi one or two abt d level wey u no suppose sabi.......

Sha dey pray mk he no see dis post

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Op u better use ur head before them help u use am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Gadafii: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
one pata-meter makes one benzemeter

two pata-meters make two benzemeters

three pata-meter makes three benzemeters

pata iyabo, wan ti lo

pata jumi, wan ti lo

wan ti gba lowo e, ko mo lo, G-STRIN Payint to borrow grin grin grin

babe, first goan count ur payints

28 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by EmmySparky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol u and I knows that you can't leave that guy...the money is like a magnet...so sew ur own white garment...if he carry blAck soap u follow am with sponge...all na hustle

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:

Leave the mumu, matter don dey cast for the bobo so she want japa.
After all what the guy must have done for her undecided undecided

I fear who no fear 9ja girls ojere

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.