Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89492 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by AfroKnight: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
If I say my mind, I will be misunderstood.

Let me just lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by etrouble: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends

You are not married but you spend weekends with him as a good Christian

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by moneyissweet(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your boyfriend is a Yahoo plus.... There is nothing evil about black soap

They call it "do as I say" if you love him, join the celestial church so that two of you will understand yourselves well.

Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by searchng4love: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.
Shut up.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by shaw2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
This guy might be going through hard time and thinking going to prophets will make him feel safe thereby adding more salt to the injury.
Before she quit, it's necessary if she ask him what's going on.
Quitting isn't the answer.
Zzor:
Are you living with him? Just quit if you ain't comfortable with what he does.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by chaloskyx: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
YES YOU ARE OVEREACTING WE KNOW YOUR SPIRIT IS TELLING YOU TO RUN BUT THE LOVE FOR MONEY IS TELLING YOU TO MANAGE WELL THE RIGHT THING IS TO RUN BUT IF YOU DONT MIND HIM USING YOUR FUTURE AND DESTINY TO PLAY SPIRITUAL GAMS THEN STAY WITH HIM NOW SINCE THE MONEY WOULD BRING SUCCUR TO YOU. SHA KNOW THERE ARE MORE PRECIOUS THINGS THAN MONEY
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ghidhehorn(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Your boyfriend is trying to upgrade his body IP. E no mean anything. Enjoy it will it last.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by mrkings84(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Because of prick u bluntly got blind as not to see the verse of the Bible that says Light should have nothing to do with darkness...

Don't be a stubborn fly.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by tunize(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Honestly speaking shall na sey this guy dem dey wealthy i guess is the reason you are contemplating to stay or live which is why i feel you are confused not uncomfortable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by mkoabiola: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:
Find a hardworking guy who you can build your life with, na lie. You don see rich in-laws for your mind.

Guy doesn't work but you can stick around because his parents are rich.
Your case be like fowl wey the owner dey give slice bread chop, na inside pot of soup you go end las las

Weesdom no kee u oooooo.

Dem no get date or marry huzzling guys..

Na rich guys /in laws gals of nowadays de find.

Soft
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Indispensable85(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ask him why he's doing all of that. Maybe his reasons will make you understand better.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Pimine: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gadafii:
one pata-meter makes one benzemeter

two pata-meters make two benzemeters

three pata-meter makes three benzemeters

pata iyabo, wan ti lo

pata jumi, wan ti lo

wan ti gba lowo e, ko mo lo, G-STRIN Payint to borrow grin grin grin

babe, first goan count ur payints
Aswearugaaad

Oh ma lawd! Guy how you take sit down compose this very nice parody of the nursery rhyme? I was actually singing along and laughing. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Samade7: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Does he play bet9ja? Is planning for una future......he want to use N50 to win N200m . grin

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ikenna44: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
The guy don chop you finish... He's trying to scare you away! �

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by anyicash(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
You are more attracted to his father's wealth anyway.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Plut01: 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A YAHOO PLUS, HE USES THE SPIRITUAL STUFF THINGS TO COVER UP HIS YAHOO PLUS

OP, read this over and over.

He perfectly defined your man. And stop believing that wealthy family of a thing. Nah scam.

Me as a person wey get such boys around (,cele yahoo + boys), I can tell you your man is a G'pluser.

"He wakes up at a specific time at night to bath." cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop being greedy and use your head before he uses you to pound soap.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

He will soon use u for money making.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by kingxsamz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Does dudu osun smell bad?
Do you routinely wake up at midnight just to bathe with that particular black soap?

And so?
If he wakes up at midnight to bath with his black soap, what's wrong with that? People wake up at midnight with their anointing oil to shout "holy ghost fire", but that one seems normal to you right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Temptee101(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
As simple as ABC

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
All these white garment churches and diabolism are like 5 and 6. You better waka go front before his pastor would say you are the reason for all his problems.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by jamesbridget13(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
U are asking question. Wait let him use u for ritual

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Laboni: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Leave him the fvck alone.. If you’re not comfortable with his lifestyle, leave him alone. I’m sure he is even uncomfortable having you in his life too. Men are passing through a lot in this country and they are doing whatever needs to be done to ensure things work out for them. They don’t need all these unnecessary yen yen yen from ladies..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by lascos912(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
go find work
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Seyzcham91(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
she cast herself already, "was jobless, living confortably cuz of his "parent's wealth" i believe you stick to him cuz of the wealth gangan and nothing else and it's why you confused about leaving him cuz under normal circumstances after noticing those stuffs he does at midnight even before getting to level of black soap a sensible and normal girl would have left but the "parents wealth" wouldn't let you abi

las las na you be the fetish one undecided undecided

Busted! grin
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by KIDfurniture(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
You dont want leave him because you're enjoying the yahoo plus money abi. Shameless girl.. when the time comes he will use you to renew the level.

Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
I hope you still have the break up power Sha... Nne you have entered this one o

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by CALCULUS16: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals
did she called it dudu osun cheesy traditional black soap no dey different from oyinbo black soapcheesy?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Omihanifa: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
When he's not around try and search the whole house and snap anything unusual that you see then take it to the elders ( your parents or church) to advice you more

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Dbiz1111(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
EmmySparky:
Lol u and I knows that you can't leave that guy...the money is like a magnet...so sew ur own white garment...if he carry blAck soap u follow am with sponge...all na hustle

Alaye you speak facts grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Floreate: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
He's surely not the only guy on earth who can date you or marry you. If truly you ain't comfortable, there's no need to continue. All the best
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by tinny123(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
My sister, if you are not comfortable with that. pls Japa..���
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by fijiano202(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

sorry to disappoint you ...Am a celestian and we don't use any Black Soap...don't tarnish The church because your Boyfriend Is stepping out beyond your reach .....

Also your boyfriend is having Bad dreams and you don't know why or Go into fasting and prayers to help him ..
Rather than doing that you are coming online to lament

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.