Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89490 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nlkay(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
RealGboy:
True Love endures.. life is a spiritual and very deep... Maybe he's going too far but if u truly love him , sit him down. Talk to him about what he is doing wrong .
Tell him to follow you to your church too and let your pastor pray for him .
. have a mature conversation on the matter with him.. if he loes you he will stop..

Take this piece of advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by SenecaTheYonger: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends

Go and cleanse yourself before you allow another guy to fvck you oh. You ladies always act like fish. You know someone is doing ritual and you're still opening leg for him. After you will carry all those spiritual baggage and dump on one innocent guy that has no idea of your past. Even if you're not going to go for cleansing, at least tell your next boyfriend about this relationship.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by worworbabe: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Soon, he will use you for juju.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Pandev(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:

Lol
You that went to school but still asking if you should remain with your fetish bf nko? You even claim to be "Pentecostal" but still follow him to his white garment church. Can you see how learned and wise you are?

I repeat without apology, it's greed that's trying to lead you to your early grave. Better tell yourself the truth and move.

Maybe you should table this before your church pastor and parents to hear what they're gonna say
and you think she'll listen to your advice? Is like you can't notice stronghead girls from afar. They would make up their mind already and still be seeking advice, it's confusion. She's actually after his money, believe her lies at your own peril. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by BreconHills(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Brandonx:
Madam op there's nothing fetish about burning candle and all that, prayers are usually potent at midnight
I burn candles, I pray with salt, palm oil and other stuffs I'm not a ritualist.

A ritual is a set of processes that one does in the belief that it will bring success. It could be as simple as crossing oneself three times before going out. So you are following a ritual whether you know it or not.
Christ followers on the other hand focus on their relationship with Christ instead of a series of steps calculated to produce the expected outcome. Trust is in the relationship not the process.

An observation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Pandev(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
EmmySparky:
Lol u and I knows that you can't leave that guy...the money is like a magnet...so sew ur own white garment...if he carry blAck soap u follow am with sponge...all na hustle
grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by kingchris30(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
personally I don't like commenting on all these relationship post because most of them know the right thing to do and yet come here to ask. what do you want us to advice that you don't already know

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by generationz(f): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
anochuko01:
Find a hardworking guy who you can build your life with, na lie. You don see rich in-laws for your mind.

Guy doesn't work but you can stick around because his parents are rich.
Your case be like fowl wey the owner dey give slice bread chop, na inside pot of soup you go end las las

Na this part gangan.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by mikywonder(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ife agbara n'uzo erika
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by XYZo: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends
Go back to Valencia angry
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Engrchoko: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Religion is our greatest problem in Nigeria.
You can wake up by 1am to pray against witches and wizards but someone can’t wake up to bath at midnight? Reason why Asians are more advanced than us, everything is always Channeled towards religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ipobarethieves: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
sad How is candle and honey in white plastic be one festish ! Do u knw the reason behind his candle/white plastic container sad? Are u a witch/anti progress undecided? Allow him to light his candle in Peace and if U aren't comfortable with dat stuff,leave him.Do u even knw wetin Ur own pastor Don buried in Ur Church sad? Nonsense angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
The Thread Reeks of Hypocrisy....Sis,If there was solution at your so called Pentecostal Church You would have taken Him there....Who Wahala Naked follow no dey Speak English ohh.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by generationz(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

If you are not comfortable with what he does, leave. Abi you want us to tell you what he beings is juju when wee are not there when it is being prepared.
I'm sure he'll find a cele babe or a tradtionalist who'll even ask him to do her own.

Me I've never used anything for prayers other than the blood of Jesus, olive oil, the word and water and it has worked well for me.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Danny50: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Just tell us the money is no longer their we will understand.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ipobarethieves: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?
Madam,CCC I knw don't prepare black soap for anybody expect nah Fake one/Ur boyfriend do long leg .Abeg,let him bath in PEACE,We live in WICKED time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
A lot of people in this nairaland are kids. I am judging by their reply or advice. Whatever you don't understand or know pls don't comments on it. It is better to bypass than to comments stupidity on serious issues. Some of those who comments here are still under their parents roof and some are yet to understand the true concept of life.
Not all anyway but those who are premature in their thinking are more than those who are matured. God bless you all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Brandonx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
BreconHills:

A ritual is a set of processes that one does in the belief that it will bring success. It could be as simple as crossing oneself three times before going out. So you are following a ritual whether you know it or not.
Christ followers on the other hand focus on their relationship with Christ instead of a series of steps calculated to produce the expected outcome. Trust is in the relationship not the process.

An observation.

That's means praying every morning is a ritual.

Some persons doing all that are already successful they do it because they were probably born into it, while some do because of protection, life itself is very spiritual and one has to do whatever they belive in,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by CodeTemplar: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Run away and do it as fast as possible.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Livelystone01: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nazgul:
Better run while you can. To hell with love, your life is at stake here, cos he might end up using you for whatever it is he's into.
She's not in love, she's only comfortable with the status of the guy as the son of a wealthy man and by extension, cash flow to her is guaranteed.
She's thinking from the angle of her greed, I think the financial comfort is causing a blur in her mind concerning other areas which are important.
How can one be uncomfortable with such and still be going to the church?

Wetin money go do some ladies ehn.
They can call monkey honey because of money.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by tinnyailes(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
You too free his destiny grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Realkingrex(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Send me a DM on gram let’s talk better @papi_rextiger
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

If you love yourself you will quit the relationship and go for deliverance.

You're sleeping with someone who bathes with black soap in the midnight and still comes back to the same bed with you and you're still asking questions. Hmm... A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Livelystone01: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gregorian2020:
A lot of people in this nairaland are kids. I am judging by their reply or advice. Whatever you don't understand or know pls don't comments on it. It is better to bypass than to comments stupidity on serious issues. Some of those who comments here are still under their parents roof and some are yet to understand the true concept of life.
Not all anyway but those who are premature in their thinking are more than those who are matured. God bless you all
Baba o, you didnt comment concerning the issue o. The sister is looking for a good advise please, ignore whatever is making you angry and help her.
Thank you.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by cedricksly: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

madam mind your business, he goes to a different church and does things according to his church doctrine doesn't make your own pentecostal church better..... When u dey use ur anointing oil, or handkerchief from ur own church, don't u think that is odd enough.... U said it earlier he always have bad dreams, so madam allow him seek help anywhere he deem it fit, u are his gf and not his wife..... So what's ur own?

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by gassbee: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.
false, dudu smells nice
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by kingimmaculate(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
From my own point of view, I think you should call the guy and pray with him , I don't know the level of your spirituality, with prayer Holy Spirit will reveal every secret to you, you might even be a help to the guy. But give him a little space.

Then for those of you that think it was because of money she never leave him please try to be positive.

May God help us.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by LINTUNE(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun doesn't smell nice.
I bathe any time with Dudu osun, the black soap.
madam, dudu osun smells very nice, have been using it for more than a year now, its currently my bathing soap, ok..
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Mrbenny001: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
You claim you attend Pentecostal but already living with someone you didn't get married to yet, nasi them teach you?, You no fear fornication but you fear charm

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrblessed:
What the heck is keeping you when you are not comfortable with his religious practices and beliefs? Although most people disregard it, religion is one aspect of life we should not joke with when examining whether to date or marry someone. Be ready to abide by his religious practice since it is difficult for people of that religious denomination to come out of it. However, if you are strong-willed and diplomatic, you can help him get out. That is if he wants to. If not, just be ready to make a white gown and learn to trek long distance with your feet unprotected.

grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Kingstanding: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals
. Do you have specific time you use the dudu odun? Young guys of nowadays never trust them.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by smokeyupu(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
No be you want friend Yahoo plus guy? Carry on until your star vanish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.