Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (89489 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by bong4(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

I'm not but I do spend some weekends.

Modified.
Pls he saw this post on front page, came to my house and was harassing my sister I came out and he gave me a slap,saying he will do something bad If i don't delete this post,. he's on Nairaland too. I tried to delete the post or at least modify it but I can't .. help me tag a mod to help me delete this post .. pls .. and if anything bad happens to me @ Lovethaa is responsible

Cc Seun

He slapped you as a "boyfriend", imagine what he will do as a husband. Egungu be careful.......
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by blazebaba(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Modified.
Pls he saw this post on front page, came to my house and was harassing my sister I came out and he gave me a slap,saying he will do something bad If i don't delete this post,. he's on Nairaland too. I tried to delete the post or at least modify it but I can't .. help me tag a mod to help me delete this post .. pls .. and if anything bad happens to me @ Lovethaa is responsible

Cc Seun

Haahaa.....i was laughing in swahiili.....

All this gals ehnn,no let me swear for you....dat time wey you be eating sharwama and coldstone with pizza and chilled 5alive boost nobody go hear pim for your mouth....

She said he was jobless but living comfortably cos of his parent whealth....is this gal okay shaa....do you need a seer to tell you he is a working boy,are you even okay,do you even hear ur self..now you wan run abii after all the enjoyment.....

NB

To all the gals in the house wey no wan work their way up to become successful,wey be say na materialistic thing na im dey entice you,make you never see Iphone or person dress well your eye go wan fall your socket,,,May You All Suffer The Same Consequence.....no go work and dey depend on yahoo bois.....

If you get ur work or business,anybody go fit shakara you....

Mods please remove this shii from frontpage abeg,,,he dey vex me...
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Petyprincess(f): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

I have this in the back of my mind but I play along for the fun of it. It's just an online forum, we will all log off eventually and face reality. wink
I love the bolded kiss kiss neither should we take bullys or trolls serious,most of them aren't worth it!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by godliman: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Modified.

Cc Seun
See a Pentecostal girl living in clear violation of the scripture. latter you will be screaming and dancing praise worship in church or speaking in tongues. Your type bring disgrace to the body of Christ. what do I know? The Bible foretold this: "The Lord knoweth them that are his" I think you should repent and quit formication for your good. settle down, serve your God faithfully and He will give meaning to your life. This idea of going to sleep over in a guys house and come here to complain makes me sick.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Hathor5(f): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

I love the bolded kiss kiss neither should we take bullys or trolls serious,most of them aren't worth it!

I no longer feed trolls. Attention is their food, energizes them. I like to see them die a painful death of starvation. grin

And when I decide to engage them, every now and then, because I feel the caprice to do so for no good reason than possibly some hormonal imbalance cheesy , it's under my own terms and conditions. grin I decide when, where, how and how long. grin

In life one must know not to sweat the small stuff. Trolls are the smallest stuff. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by yetty247(f): 6:31am On Dec 23, 2020
fake life everywhere
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Tobest94: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2020
You said yourself thy he has bad dreams atimes.. maybe the soap was just something they told him to use to stop his underworld experience and if I may ask, have you asked him or talk about the soap?? If not, then you’re wrong bringing it here.. The first thing is to sit him down and ask then get his response. I you’re smart enough, you can deduce if he’s lying
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2020
U may need to quit the relationship as it's risky being with him. If he's asked to sacrifice his gf,it's probably you he would use. Ritualists are dangerous to be with.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Depressed101: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Dudu osun is a black soap, I use it also, does it mean I'm into rituals
who mentioned dudu Osun in this post now.. When don't know something, keep quite and read comments
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by 9jasmart(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:

Na night you dey bath your own ?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by cejaypriesty(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2020
godliman:
See a Pentecostal girl living in clear violation of the scripture. latter you will be screaming and dancing praise worship in church or speaking in tongues. Your type bring disgrace to the body of Christ. what do I know? The Bible foretold this: "The Lord knoweth them that are his" I think you should repent and quit formication for your good. settle down, serve your God faithfully and He will give meaning to your life. This idea of going to sleep over in a guys house and come here to complain makes me sick.
Spot brother, God bless you.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by ginus001(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

from your write up, you said he always have nightmare, Aunty he is just trying to safe his life don't be afraid just comfort him and give him hope that all is problem will come to an end by Grace of God. Not you running away or abandoning him. The rest is up to you
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Headlesschicken:
grin Calm down baba go soon blow....

lols
not at the expense of our sister o
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2020
JAPA AT ONCE

ASK QUESTIONS LATER
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Petyprincess(f): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

I no longer feed trolls. Attention is their food, energizes them. I like to see them die a painful death of starvation. grin

And when I decide to engage them, every now and then, because I feel the caprice to do so for no good reason than possibly some hormonal imbalance cheesy , it's under my own terms and conditions. grin I decide when, where, how and how long. grin

In life one must know not to sweat the small stuff. Trolls are the smallest stuff. wink

Lol i love thissssssss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by LoudLord(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2020
Cele vs Pentecostal!!!

Ele re!! Laye
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by TheWealthiest: 7:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..
I need serious matured advice . I have been dating this guy for about a year now ,
When I met him he was jobless but living comfortable due to his parents wealth ,.
I'm 25 and he's 3 years older than me , my problem is that he's too spiritual , he always have bad dreams and because of this he is always going to a celestial church and this makes him bring fetish things home like candles and substances in white container ..

I go to a Pentecostal church but I still continue the relationship and also follow him to his church sometimes.. but lately he brought this black soap home which smells bad and to make matters worse he always wake up at a specific time at night .To have the bath ..

M feeling uncomfortable with him and im beginning to lose interest in him due to these because I don't believe in all this fetish things .What do u guys think ? I'm I overreacting?

so you're the lady that works in Mobil??

come and help or link me nau. I'll treat you right. Lovethaa got to know you through fetish means, and he still believes that's what worked for him.

Leave him ASAP. he won't stop.

Once again, i can be your man. i'll treat you right cheesy cheesy.

imagine your boyfriend slapping you now, if you marry him na to dey punch you right, left and center.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by abodundef: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Nobody is speaking the truth to the OP. You are living in immorality and sexual sin with the guy. Repent and move out.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by gafman222: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:

Modified.

Cc Seun
shocked
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by mechanics(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2020
You know what to do,.you don't believe in fetish things and you have someone who's festish, you better run for your life.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by gafman222: 7:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

This moniker you accusing claimed to be married
gafman222:

shocked

Valenciabaddie wot do u say about this?
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Sheriman(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:
True Love endures.. life is a spiritual and very deep... Maybe he's going too far but if u truly love him , sit him down. Talk to him about what he is doing wrong .
Tell him to follow you to your church too and let your pastor pray for him
have a mature conversation on the matter with him.. if he loes you he will stop..
Best Advice I have seen so far.. 100 mark for you!!
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by indoorlove(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

Life is a battle. Everyone look for one solution or the other to wrestle with life unending challenges.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Charity85(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Keep up with him until you become a ritual victim. I wonder how people can't use their intellect to decipher a impending danger. Perhaps due to his wealth. Even lower animals detect danger and take flight when necessary, what then about a human being
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by IAMPEDRO: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

This is the set of people that I dread, A friend actually told me about how these people called (Cele) operate, I was like you don't mean it! although he is a member too.
pls guys be careful about them if you have any as a friend.

For you ma, you can't be uncomfortable and you still follows him to his church, oh I guess you're trying to change him lol.......... You better make a quick decision.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by josite: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2020
no keep thinking.it is the day u seee ur own head in a calabash under his bed that you will know he is ritual.foolish girl
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Jay1988: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Kriss216:
You can't be uncomfortable with him and still follow him to his Church.

You're not uncomfortable with him. you're just confused..
Money dry the matter naaa
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by sonofElElyon: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
And you wake up in the middle of the night to bathe with raw black soap right? Please!

Kriss216:

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by BananaPeel(m): 7:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

You are just a sinner as he is. You are not married to him but you stay or pass the night at his place. What a world of sin we live in now.
My advice: Can two walk together (not in sin), unless they agree.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Michhy123(f): 8:04am On Dec 23, 2020
My dear all bath are not fetish... Some are just like you taking your prescripe medication at a particular time and maybe reading a particular psalm at a particular time, will you see it as fetish if he make it a ritual of praying every mid night? This life is deeper than what we see. My advice, if you are not comfortable with what his doing, you can move on.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by excel222(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
Hi Guys ..

You're ur problem my dear, your bf may not be fetish as u think.
Candles are biblical, people use black soap every time for good and bad purpose.
If you look deep or down into Pentecostal churches, you see some of them uses items for service/prayers that are not biblical. Recently on nairaland I saw it when they asked people to come to Shiloh by winners with an handkerchief...
The problem, is your mindset.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish by Hathor5(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i love thissssssss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.