Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Invest Wisely - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest Wisely (1479 Views)

Invest Wisely / Its Time To Invest Wisely For: 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Wisely by nwangap(f): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2011
Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I’ve been into investment and network marketing for over 4years now. During this time, I’ve made my mistakes and learned from them. Now I can confidently tell u that any company i invest with and refer others to is tested, trusted and reliable. Mind you, i do not work or operate any of the companies rather what i do is to invest and refer others to them.

The present company i'm investing with is  Esswell Nigeria limited, they are purely into investment, the monies is invested into Bio Fuel to generate huge profits to pay its members. Esswell has been operating since 2009 on the six months programme until recently they introduced the monthly programme. They have two investment options: plan C and plan D

Plan C: The first is investment of N15,000 to earn N60,000 within 120 working days( which is roughly 6months period). multiple slots is allowed.

Plan D: The second is investment of N15,000 to earn 40% monthly to get your capital paid back at the end of the period. multiple slots also allowed.

Esswell Nigeria is the only company I know that does not into invest forex that carries a lot of risk, this means there is no chance of loosing your money. Instead they invest into Bio Fuel, Bio fuel is an alternative to the fuel or diesel we use, presently it only use in Germany, France, etc. you can Google it for more understanding.

Another business I’m into is cashandfortunes.com, managed by Fruitful Business Network. it is an online programme targeted at helping you to achieve financial breakthrough. You register with N4,500, refer 2 people and start making money, i have an online manual i offer free to those who registers with me to aid in making money with it faster, once you have this manual, you cant stop making money even if you want to. You can look up www.cashandfortunes.com, sponsor id is 469
I already have list of people i introduce to programmes like this, i hope you will be one of them and i assure you will thank me for it.

This is a new year, i advice you start putting your money to work for you while you keep your regular job until u can afford to be on your own.

Let me know what you have decided. call me.
08186002495. U can also meet at me 24/25 borokini plaza,jakande estate gate, oke-afa, ejigbo lagos. but you have to call first to book appointment.

Thanks
Re: Invest Wisely by badoutyn(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2011
You are close to my office area,jakande estate, Borokini,waoooo,i think i need more light on ds investment.can we fixed a date for Tuesday?
Re: Invest Wisely by EJYKY(m): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2011
i'll need to be informed if d stuff is for real,so many scammers out there,waiting for vulnerable pple to prey on,
Re: Invest Wisely by nwcfinance(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2011
EJYKY:

i'll need to be informed if d stuff is for real,so many scammers out there,waiting for vulnerable pple to prey on,

badoutyn:

You are close to my office area,jakande estate, Borokini,waoooo,i think i need more light on ds investment.can we fixed a date for Tuesday?

No one can tell if is for real or not. But I have one that is for real.

News Trading the Forex Market.

At 9:28AM NGN Time today the UK released Services PMI. I made $445.71USD from it.

See screen shot for result.

Re: Invest Wisely by rolexx: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
nwangap, please, i need to know if it works. I need a couple of real and credible investment portals. Plz, u can reach me on this email so we can chat, em1ng@yahoo.com or 08029323903.
Thank you,
Re: Invest Wisely by nwangap(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2011
hello, those who wants to see me should pls call so that we can fix appointment. i do whole lots of other things, that means i move around alot. 08186002495

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Ways To Become A Millionaire – How To Become A Millionaire @ 30 / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Bar/laundry Soap / Looking For Wine Importers And Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.