Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys (79119 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by debbiebianca2(f): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Angel Osuagwu, the daughter of Nollywood comic actor, Victor Osuagwu, took to Twitter to share this hilarious video of her dad warning guys not to ask for her number.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21b0E9inHc

13 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Bornsinner7: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Pretty girl

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by coolcharm(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
He is talking in the nonsense.

He was joking tho.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Beckysexy(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by TPound(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Angel Osuagwu, the daughter of Nollywood comic actor, Victor Osuagwu, took to Twitter to share this hilarious video of her dad warning guys not to ask for her number.

Watch The Video Below:

CC

Lalasticlala

Ok...

But before I go, lemme ask you this question...

How many injuries did you sustain from your father in law??

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Julleyjulley(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guys I'm sorry for my outburst .... ��

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
She's very pretty... By the way, I've missed seeing this Man on TV screen... Such a hilarious Man...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol @Stay away from my daughter grin cheesy wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Story,

This guy's warning is directed at broke guys.

There's "a kind of money" you have and he begins to warn his daughter not to joke with you, she should make sure she doesn't loose you.

I have first hand experience on this!

Guys make clean money oh, money makes most impossible things possible to some...

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fine girl
Had it been i haven’t Marry

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
She's very pretty
You can say that again!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fine girl
Had it been i haven’t Marry
Don't be a pedophile, she is only 15 years old.

Now, collecti and go straight to bed.......

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Sabadon(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
I love her dimples, .....every fathers dream is to see their kids grow

18 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
Innocently beautiful.

May God arrest her in time. This innocence must not be thrown to the dogs.
Amen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by bonnyhope: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
What is pretty here

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
She is very pretty

51 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by PotatoSalad(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
This man had some of the most sexual innuendos in movies back then. Him and sam loco and osuofia I think.
Got to a point movies that he featured in weren't allowed in our house.
Good old days when we rented VCR movies for 20 naira. 3 for 50 bucks, and had to use tape cleaner after watching them.
Using the manual rewinder used to be a hobby grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Notatribalist(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

She come resemble mercy Johnson

9 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Edusouls(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let’s see your girlfriend and compare..
bonnyhope:
What is pretty here

10 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by omoadeleye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Like say dem go dey chop his daughter work in his front.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Incom3xxxx: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
C
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by oilking: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ok
Naija is sha in deep comma�
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Kinzo0917(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Victor osuagwu is so funny �.one of d funniest alongside mr Ibu
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by DryMouth: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
U re already an evening newspapers.
Leave the small girl to shine.
She is very pretty and got a standing boobs unlike yours.
Hater

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Besk: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Look at her mouth...she will sabi succ dick... wish I could deepthroat her with my "6inch from the ground"

You’re sick! Very sick!! Won’t be surprised that you’re a serial rapist!!!

19 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by meobizy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
She no even fine sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.