Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles (4425 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Buhari Donates Land To Air Missiles To Ukraine: Pictures / Eastern Security Network Tests Biafran Made Rocket Propelled Grenades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by OruExpress: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Dedetwo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
OruExpress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cNahX7IN3Q

Was it incorporated with guidance system?
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by OruExpress: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

I believe so,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGaP10wvhpY
You can see the rudders and the rod for guidance

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Guestlander: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ipob Haram loading. I don't understand why Ibos always go overboard. If you are testing surface to air missiles you cannot reasonably argue that you are trying to ward off a bunch of herdsmen and bandits.

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
hmmm "e be tins ooo dis na war dem wan start
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Duridadi: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by ThatFairGuy: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by mrkunlex(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
testing ground to air missiles because of herdsmen, i no understand. Nigeria government and the army need to wake up now before it goes out of hand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by AfonjaMuslim: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guestlander:
Ipob Haram loading. I don't understand why Ibos always go overboard. If you are testing surface to air missiles you cannot reasonably argue you that you are trying to ward off a bunch of herdsmen and bandits.
E shock the Yoruba muslim

19 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Karlovich: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin, More High blood pressure for Ewedu moozlems.

19 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by AfonjaMuslim: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrkunlex:
testing ground to air missiles because of herdsmen, i no understand. Nigeria government and the army need to wake up now before it goes out of hand.
Yoruba muslims are panicking

19 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by AfonjaMuslim: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Even nuclear weapons aren't too much for the murderous Fulani herdsmen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by OfficialAPCNig: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guestlander:
Ipob Haram loading. I don't understand why Ibos always go overboard. If you are testing surface to air missiles you cannot reasonably argue you that you are trying to ward off a bunch of herdsmen and bandits.
Wail on Yoruba Moslems.

Do you understand the concept of Show of Force in armed hostility? That IPOB made rocket is meant for the Pythons in case they decide to be foolish not herdsmen

17 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by OfficialAPCNig: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrkunlex:
Yoruba moslem, e shock you?

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Kapilta(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ecomog don call dem for war grin yeebos sha.
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by sweerychick(f): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Some one just disguised a firework with a shape of a rocket missile una just dey wan rubbish for Nairaland... I thought we had a lot of educated people here

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by sammyscholar(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Wail on Yoruba Moslems.

Do you understand the concept of Show of Force in armed hostility? That IPOB made rocket is meant for the Pythons in case they decide to be foolish not herdsmen
The show of force is well used by countries like USA, China, Iran, North Korea, Israel, etc, to send a strong message to their adversaries.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by leokid866: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guestlander:
Also why are they testing in the forest? if they set that place on fire who will they call? Also hope he remembers his group haso been proscribed by this government....
them building and testing weapons only shows to the international community they are forming an unauthorized army.....this is not a good look especially with his trial coming up.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Valkrie: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
mrkunlex:

You never hear or read confessional report say nah helicopter dey ferry arms and provision to all dem fulani marauders scattered across the country...?

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Vyzz: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Guestlander: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
E shock the Yoruba muslim

Ojukwu said more than this. What happened to the largest army in Africa?
Besides, with that toy?
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by OfoIgbo: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Guestlander:

You forgot that various reports have claimed that Fulani terrorists are supplied. by airborne helicopters, so it is necessary to have surface to air capabilities to ward off such supplies and rearmament to Fulani terrorists in souther forrsts

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ogaghi adiri Nnamdi Kanu na nma mana uwa ya nkea mana uwa ya ozo

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by NengiWIDEtoto: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is totally wrong.
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by ElValiente(m): 4:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

My take. Ipob will get Igbos killed. They always start what they can't finish. I love my Igbo people but pls stop going overboard. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by yommen: 5:02am On Dec 23, 2020
If at all these guys are doing things like this, should they be publicising it? This people attract unnecessary attention to themselves, seriously.
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Rochas2023: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2020
yommen:
If at all these guys are doing things like this, should they be publicising it? This people attract unnecessary attention to themselves, seriously.

Is the Igbo way to show off first regardless of not planning
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by fuckboys: 6:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by sammy329(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, This Nnamdi Kanu guy is a real 419.
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Naajjii: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
ha ha this IPOD people are funny, they are calling this knock out which children play with all the time as a ground to air missles. cheesy cheesy Operation will take care of you miscreants.
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by olisaEze(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for gate! grin

That thing is more likely to kill its operator by smoke inhalation or most likely start a bush fire dis dry season than cause any damage to a gun toting herdsman.

Make ona dey take am easy aibeg. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cbn Directive: Uba Names Philip Oduoza New Md / Kassim Gaidam Urges Edo Voters To Vote & Leave For Security Reason / Is A Death Trap Being Laid For Buhari???! (Photos!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.