Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Is The Cost Of Decking Per Square Meters - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Decking Per Square Meters (684 Views)

Hardwood Flooring In Nigeria at 16,500 Naira Per Square Meter by Wood Willing / Cost Of Decking A 5-bedroom Duplex??? / Estimated Cost Of Decking My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Decking Per Square Meters by Mrshape: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please any information on the cost of decking per square meter?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Decking Per Square Meters by OLOWO000(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Send me a WhatsApp Message on 08063327664

Mrshape:
Please any information on the cost of decking per square meter?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Decking Per Square Meters by Analyst01(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
I suppose you could get the cost of decking per square meters. However, I wouldn't advise you to use that method.

The reason is that in decking, a number of variables could affect the overall cost. Hence no two deck will have the same cost/sq.m.

These variables are

1. thickness of the deck (typically 150mm in residential buildings in Nigeria but can vary depending on the use of the structure).

2. The spacing of the reinforcements (rods) in the deck.

3. The spans of the panels/beams) in the deck(the bigger the span, the closer the rod spacing. The longer the beam, the more the area of rods needed).

4. Construction method. Are you building the frames before the blockwrk or laying the blocks underneath before the deck. Laying the blocks first will save you marginally on formwork (bottoms).

Recommendation:
If you already have your architectural/structural drawings, I can provide you with the quantities of materials (cement, sand, stone, rods etc) that would go into the deck and apply the appropriate market rate for this materials at your locality.

You can reach me on
Whatsapp/Call: 07033544353
Email: frankitangltd@gmail.com

Cheers grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING 6 BEDROOM All En-suite DUPLEX In LEKKI / Ivory Homes For Sale (Agungi Lekki Phase 1) / Abuja Landlord Do Not Want To Rent House To Igbos - The Full Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.