Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,724 members, 7,802,182 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money (373 Views)

Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
How can retrieve or get money I sent to a wrong account back? From sterling to wema bank this night 44k to be precise
Lalastical
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by falcon01: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
depends on how huge the money is, but chances of getting it back is low
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
falcon01:
depends on how huge the money is, but chances of getting it back is low

Is there anything I can do?
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by falcon01: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:

Is there anything I can do?
quickly contact your bank via call or email and notify them then tomorrow you go to the bank.
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Erkhalifa(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Try get to the bank as early as possible tomorrow, to lay complain, maybe they might help you revive your money back
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Pierocash(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
You need a valid court order. Contact a lawyer to do that for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Mide3367: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Pierocash:
You need a valid court order. Contact a lawyer to do that for you.
but I think that takes 3 weeks to get o ND it cost 20k or more sef.
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Mide3367: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by Pierocash(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Mide3367:
but I think that takes 3 weeks to get o ND it cost 20k or more sef.
it depends on the lawyer.some can charge less.
Re: Please Help Me...!!i Don't Want To Loose My Money by infotainment(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2020
ayomikuolatunji:
How can retrieve or get money I sent to a wrong account back? From sterling to wema bank this night 44k to be precise
Lalastical

Go to your bank and fill a compliant/dispute form.......

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Online Loan Platform In Nigeria / Fxgoldfish Ea / Bank Transaction Gone Wrong. I'm Confused About The FBN/PAYRENA Stuff!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.