Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? (53812 Views)

Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Adeleke University accused of forcing Muslims to attend church, MURIC reacts / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by GEEBITE: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
IOAU has deteriorated and I say this as an alumnus. The glory day is past,only the beautiful landscape is left.
etrouble:

OAU is a masterpiece that generations yet unborn will forever marvel at. Meanwhile, I didn’t school at OAU, maybe I will do a PhD there someday
Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by phazotron(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
chatinent:
After all the beauty.. no work.

Exactly. We don't need new universities. Its better if we take all these monies and build industries and r&d centers
Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by estellyn(f): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
They said most beautiful private school, OAU is a federal school.
PopSmoke:
Adeleke loots

meanwhile check out OAU and see what is called structure

Funaab is also a very beautiful school
Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by madridsta007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
dkdmy:
We’re always after beauty! What reasonable research is going on there?

Ssshhh! Stop asking the important questions! Dont be a hater!

1 Like

Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by FLYFIRE(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go to Elizade University Ondo state & your opinion will change
Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by GEEBITE: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
The school founderDeji Adeleke gave half a billion naira to FG as support and his own palliatives worth 200m reached all the wards in Osun State .Tell me the contribution of your dad or any family member.
Brunicekid:
Naa beauty we wan chop? I join my solidarity with what most Nairalanders have been commenting.

What was Adeleke University's contribution in Covid-19 vaccination, the pandemic the World battled with in 2020? That should be their real beauty!!!

Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by Brunicekid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
GEEBITE:
The school founderDeji Adeleke gave half a billion naira to FG as support and his own palliatives worth 200m reached all the wards in Osun State .Tell me the contribution of your dad or any family member.
I think Simple English is worrying you...I talked about the School's Contribution to Covid-19 local vaccination, and you are here talking about stomach infrastructure (palliatives) that didn't reach the core poor people...PLEASE, tell me another thing, bikoo...Jojojo
Re: Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? by harry2sexy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
EVideos:
Is This The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? Pictures & Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IG8h9wOmKA

Just so you know,according to the plan of the colonial masters,this was how federal government owned universities and polytechnics were supposed to look like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.