Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! (25344 Views)

Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / Where To Download Novels / Wholesale Bestseller Novels - Motivationals And Inspirational Books For Sale - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Are you a fan of Sydney Sheldon and John Grisham?
I have a collection of e-books Im willing to share for free. Thats right, free, if I bought them I would charge but I also got them for free.
I would have uploaded them but they are quite a number so Ive taken the pain to list them out.
Send a mail to rickdeez007@yahoo.com if you see any title you would love to have.
Cheers. smiley

P.S. Dont forget to specify which titles you want in your mail.

Novels
Death of Superman - Comic
A Painted House - John Grisham
A Time to Kill - John Grisham
Skipping Christmas - John Grisham
The Bleachers - John Grisham
The Brethren - John Grisham
The Broker - John Grisham
The Chamber - John Grisham
The Client - John Grisham
The firm - John Grisham
The King of Torts - John Grisham
The Last Juror - John Grisham
The Partner - John Grisham
The Pelican Brief - John Grisham
The Rainmaker - John Grisham
The Runaway Jury - John Grisham
The Street Lawyer - John Grisham
The Summons - John Grisham
The Testament - John Grisham
The Innocent Man - John Grisham
Complete Works - H.G Wells
The Untold Tales of Spiderman - Comic
Daredevil & Batman - Comic
Coldfire - Dean Koontz
Shadowfires - Dean Koontz
The Face of Fear - Dean Koontz
Tick Tock Dean Koontz
Winter Moon - Dean Koontz
Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien
Mortal Ghost - Lee Lowe
Harry Porter and the Half Blood Prince - Joanne Rowling
Elfstones of Shannara - Terry Brooks
The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks
The Arabian Nights
The Arabian Night - Andrew Lang
Hannibal Rising - Thomas Harris
Are You Afraid of the Dark - Sydney Sheldon
Best Laid Plans - Sydney Sheldon
Master of the Game - Sydney Sheldon
Memories of Midnight - Sydney Sheldon
Nothing Lasts Forever - Sydney Sheldon
MorningNoonNight - Sydney Sheldon
If Tommorow Comes - Sydney Sheldon
The Naked Face - Sydney Sheldon
The Otherside of Midnight - Sydney Sheldon
The Sands of Time - Sydney Sheldon
The Sky is Falling - Sydney Sheldon
The Stars Shine Down - Sydney Sheldon
Windmills of the gods - Sydney Sheldon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by adetunrayo(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
I need, the firm.

email: tunsesther@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by cisse7575(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
pls i need these 2 *the lost symbol *angel and daemon all by dan brown. my addy is wilmalsmi@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
@adetunrayo, done.
Pls check your box.
Regards.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by kamistura(f): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2011
Pls i need these sheldon novels: *best laid plan *nothing last forever *morning noon night *the star shine down. my email is kamistura@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by enix2dmix: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2011
PLEEEEAAAASe, send me THE STREET LAWYER by John Grisham, my mail box is enix2dmix@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by larablog: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2011
IF YOU WANT TO GET MORE FREE EBOOKS, CHECK OUT THIS SITE http://9jabookmania..com.
YOU ONLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD THEM.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by aldon: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pls send John Grisham - time to kill, the testament, runaway jury
Sydney sheldon - master of the game, sands of time
To aldon8@yahoo.com
Thx
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by larablog: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
I POSTED QUITE A FEW JOHN GRISHAM BOOKS IN PDF ON MY BLOG
http://9jabookmania..com/search/label/JOHN%20GRISHAM
BOOKS LIKE STREET LAWYER, TIME TO KILL, KING OF TORTS, THE CLIENT AND MANY MORE
CHECK IT OUT.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by enix2dmix: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2011
lara thanks a lot i got THE BROKER
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by lizfab(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
I'll like to have:
Are You Afraid of the Dark - Sydney Sheldon
Best Laid Plans - Sydney Sheldon
MorningNoonNight - Sydney Sheldon
the unclothed Face - Sydney Sheldon
The Sky is Falling - Sydney Sheldon
The Stars Shine Down - Sydney Sheldon

bosefabu_obaffgroup@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by femeritus: 12:19am On Apr 03, 2011
I will appreciate the following titles. Tanx

The firm - John Grisham

The Street Lawyer - John Grisham

The Innocent Man - John Grisham

Master of the Game - Sydney Sheldon

If Tommorow Comes - Sydney Sheldon

Windmills of the gods - Sydney Sheldon

my email is femeritusconsult@gmail.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2011
@Kamistura, Done.
Check your mailbox. Sorry bout the delay, duty calls.
Regards.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by femeritus: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2011
Black Race what's up? Haven't seen anything yet.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by aldon: 1:11am On Apr 05, 2011
@black race U have n't sent anything to my mail. . Stil waiting on u mahn cool
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by faithup(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2011
hi i would like the following books

John Grisham
the bleachers
the testament

Hannibal rising - Thomas Harris

Cold fire & wintermoon - Dean Koontz

the unclothed face - sidney sheldon.

my email is krisalbertafolabi@ymail.com

would apprecaite it if you have any of Robert Ludlum's novels as well.

thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2011
@aldon, I have forwarded the mail again to you, aldon8@yahoo.com. The subject is JOHNGRISHAM BOOKS.

Regards.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
@femeritus, I have responded to half of your request. I cant attach all at once cos the mail will be too large and might not leave my box eventually.

Kindly check your box for those I have attached for now.

Regards.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by BlackRace1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
Hi nllab, Ive tried to attach the book you requested but it keeps failing.

Do have another e-mail address preferably yahoo?

Cheers
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Netra: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
Thank God we have people like you. I want The Unclothed Face and Are You Afraid Of The Dark by Sidney Sheldon. My email add: nettyraf@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Knight1(m): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2011
pls send me the sidney sheldons (lost my former e-copies) john grisham (all) , harry potter and Lord of the rings. thanks.
adedoyinllb@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by cisse7575(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
PLS SEND ME ALL DAN BROWN BOOKS. MY E-MAIL IS CISSE7575@YAHOO.COM THANKS.
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by gee2(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2011
hi, i have read john grisham's The Associate n readin Street Lawyer bt i go need other books of his. geegbenga@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by garbigarba: 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
pls i would really apreciate it if u can send me john grisham's The innocent man, and possibly all sidneys books.thnkz a lot
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by garbigarba: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2011
sorry i forgot email add, garbigarba@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by Tushed: 4:00am On Jul 16, 2011
i need the firm sir =biodunoja@live.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by garbigarba: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2011
@poster we are still waiting now, thanks
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by ragdollz: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2011
@ Black Race, good one!

Pls fwd to me the following:

John Grisham
-The Painted House
-Skipping Christmas

Comics
-Death of Superman
-Daredevil and Batman
Untold Tales of Spiderman

Andrew Lang
-Arabian Nights

Sidney Sheldon
-Are U Afraid of the Dark
-MorningNoonNight
-Sky is Falling.

Email: ragdollz89@yahoo.co.uk

Much appreciated smiley
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by yinkalink(f): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2011
Thanks, i would love to have D Brethren, Skipping christmas, Lord of d rings n D arabian nights.
My email is ykullink@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by bugmenot: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
Kindly send them all to infinity_ng@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance!
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by garbigarba: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2011
@black race pls i am still waiting patiently, email add garbigarba@yahoo.com
Re: Get Sydney Sheldon, John Grisham And Other Interesting Novels For Free! by yinkalink(f): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2011
Yeah,m still waitin too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Help My Landlord's Daughter Is A Sex Monster / Poetry Contest / Where To Download Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.