Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country (6060 Views)

We Were Never One Country - Bukola Saraki / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Nigeria Ranked As The Number One Country To Do Business In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

Niger and Libya should unite and form Lib-Geria grin grin

cc lzaa yarimo bamite
After Niger, we join with Chad, later we join with mali
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

We are not annexing anybody the both governments can agree and a referendum held in Niger republic

Referendum would have to be held in both countries as both countries would be affected.

Currently Nigeria law does not allow for referendum. If it does, Biafra, and Oduduwa will first test it, and exit before your Niger-Nigeria pipe dream would ever have the chance to use such law.

May I suggest you take your anti-hallucinogen drugs now.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

[s]After Niger, we join with Chad, later we join with mali[/s]
Go and join Iraq
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by SavageMaster: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
If Nigeria and Niger can unite I believe we can solve their sahara desert problem, we have the ability to turn the sahara into a very fast farmland through mechanized irrigation and pipeline system that will convert sea water in the south into fresh water then channel it the way they channel oil from the southern coast all the way to Niger republic.

All it would take is money

How will the entire Nigeria benefit from this merger, not just Northern Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

Go and join Iraq
Go and join isreal
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Go and join isreal
at least they are not rampaging boko haramites
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
SavageMaster:

How will the entire Nigeria benefit from this merger, not just Northern Nigeria?
When America acquired alaska was it only white people that benefitted?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

at least they are not rampaging boko haramites
At least they don't associate with ipob terrorist
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Referendum would have to be held in both countries as both countries would be affected.

Currently Nigeria law does not allow for referendum. If it does, Biafra, and Oduduwa will first test it, and exit before your Niger-Nigeria pipe dream would ever have the chance to use such law.

May I suggest you take your anti-hallucinogen drugs now.
There's nothing like secession in our constitution , but we can always add other territories.

Just like northern cameroon present day adamawa was added to Nigeria
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

At least they don't associate with ipob terrorist
IPOB are not terrorists. Receive sense

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

IPOB are not terrorists. Receive sense

We Igbos endorse this plan.

Face ur region
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Face ur region
You are not Igbo.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

You are not Igbo.
Neither are u
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Neither are u
Reject boko haramism
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
imhotep:

Reject boko haramism
Reject ipobisn
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by SavageMaster: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
The phool is not Igbo

Of course, no sane Igbo person will bring up that kind of idea.
The guy couldn't even complete the Igbo proverbs.

But wait...how come you're attacking him over this? I'm surprised APC is not happy with his suggestion. Abi na fake handle you dey use? shocked
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by SavageMaster: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Apart from the cost what other problem does it come with?

We can always borrow to fix it so that's not a problem

Where will you borrow a trillion dollars for a project that will most likely flop at the end?
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Reject ipobisn
IPOB amaka
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Face ur region
Nwa nnụnụ n’agba egwu na ezi, nwere ihe na akụrụ ya nkwa.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Ayo8(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Your fada fada!!! Idiot!!!
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by cocolacec(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Nigeria can never break, instead this country go scatter. We are bound forever instead we would expand

Nigeria will break one day whether you like it or not.We can only develop if all regions mind their own Biz.The British who forced all diversities into one nations practise regional govt.

European nations have peace and security due to the fact that same ethnic groups and same ideology form a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by OfficialAPCNig: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
SavageMaster:

Of course, no sane Igbo person will bring up that kind of idea.
The guy couldn't even complete the Igbo proverbs.

But wait...how come you're attacking him over this? I'm surprised APC is not happy with his suggestion. Abi na fake handle you dey use? shocked
There are sizeable APC supporters in the East. I am Igbo, I support APC (not Buhari's misgovrance) and I believe in SE 2023.

My loyalty is to any party that fields Igbo candidate.
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Justice35: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:

Aturu biafra why are u insulting me.

I saw ur message in igbo, u told me it's a nice idea that u pray it works, y are y saying something else in english?
lolz that's not what he said,he actually gave you half Igbo proverbs and ask you to complete it..
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by samdunzo: 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Unification with Niger wont be of any benefit to most Nigerians... The best thing for Nigeria to do is continue to strengthen ECOWAS. And btw, the countries in Africa that we should be interested in uniting are Senegal & Gambia, along with Ethiopia and Eritrea. Ethiopia and Eritrea especially should be prioritized, as I believe that doing so would create a potential East African regional power

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
cocolacec:

Nigeria will break one day whether you like it or not.We can only develop if all regions mind their own Biz.The British who forced all diversities into one nations practise regional govt.

European nations have peace and security due to the fact that same ethnic groups and same ideology form a nation.
Cow will have wings and fly one day
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by majamajic(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
The north should unite with them
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
samdunzo:
Unification with Niger wont be of any benefit to most Nigerians... The best thing for Nigeria to do is continue to strengthen ECOWAS. And btw, the countries in Africa that we should be interested in uniting are Senegal & Gambia, along with Ethiopia and Eritrea. Ethiopia and Eritrea especially should be prioritized, as I believe that doing so would create a potential East African regional power
Word.

Eritrea can help ethiopia get a seaport
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mikehot:
I would have curse you but a Muslim like you is cursed already.

So you want a desert Niger that is almost twice Nigeria size to merge with Nigeria so that they can fully unleash jihad without issue.

What is the north currently bringing to the economy that you want thrice another north

We are complaining that the north and Islam backwardness is killing south now you want to add a full blown barren Islamic desert to it
see finishing grin
Hausa Móslems are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by ucheuzor1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
Nigeria is a great country, infact one if the greatest to have ever come out of Africa despite our minor set backs, for decades and centuries we have had trade relationship with our neighbouring country Niger.

To me the lack of sea port would make Niger not to able to attain it's full potentials.

Despite the sahara desert I see huge potentials in Niger republic, and they are not untilling but effectively.

Niger republic immigrants already make up a huge chunk of Nigerias immigrants, they see Nigeria as a second home as much as we see Niger as a second home.

Why don't we unite into one country.

Op If I swear for you eh.... How can you join satan and lucifer together?..

Infact take it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by Pabloicardi: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
MyGeneration:
Nigeria is a great country, infact one if the greatest to have ever come out of Africa despite our minor set backs, for decades and centuries we have had trade relationship with our neighbouring country Niger.

To me the lack of sea port would make Niger not to able to attain it's full potentials.

Despite the sahara desert I see huge potentials in Niger republic, and they are not untilling but effectively.

Niger republic immigrants already make up a huge chunk of Nigerias immigrants, they see Nigeria as a second home as much as we see Niger as a second home.

Why don't we unite into one country.

You're high on some cheap substance and also very stupid
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by SavageMaster: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

There are sizeable APC supporters in the East. I am Igbo, I support APC (not Buhari's misgovrance) and I believe in SE 2023.

My loyalty is to any party that fields Igbo candidate.

Ok
Re: Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country by MyGeneration(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Pabloicardi:
You're high on some cheap substance and also very stupid
Ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Ambushed Foreigners Aiding Boko Haram / Obi's Picture That Is Setting The Internet Ablaze / General Buhari Greatest Leader We Have Had In Last 40years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.