Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? (2871 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2020
My parents never supported any of my siblings growing up, they always told us to go and hustle by ourselves as young as 16 years old. no EDUCATION no training whatsoever, and yeah my father was not very rich but he made about 200k weekly. we all ran out of the house at a tender age because we were trying to look for how to survive since nobody ever supported us. now many years later, my sister's couldn't make it on their own because life is very hard when u have no father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, auntie or anyone that cares about you. they did their best but couldn't stand on their feet. now three of my sisters are homeless so they went back home and guess what, every week my father calls them to a meeting and asks them to contribute money to buy foodstuffs else he kicks them out. he knows fully well they have no job and no home, and he is even richer now and drives three cars. please what do you think about this? my mother is always in support of my father decisions and she even masterminds it most times. is this normal please ? my sisters are in their 40's
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fahdiga(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2020
All I can say is that your parents are heartless beings. they don't know what responsibility means

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Freestainworld(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020
You don't have parents, there is no parental trait in them, if you can help your sister's out, you help them, I guess the so called parents will bury themselves when they die.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
whala be like Beyonce rapping undecided

i don't even know what to say

maybe nah ritual him do wink, so dem tell him not to take care of his children at all wink

life deep, let us think ham deeply,

if he spend money on you aswear you can dry like crayfish and he will enter market without trouser nor pant ,wink

let leave it for god wink

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fuckhypocrite: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
whala be like Beyonce rapping undecided

i don't even know what to say

maybe nah ritual him do wink, so dem tell him not to take care of his children at all wink

life deep, let us think ham deeply,

if he spend money on you aswear you can dry life crayfish and he will enter market without trouser nor pant ,wink

let leave it for god wink
Deep

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
This is sad. Your parents are heartless
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Prettydevil:
My parents never supported any of my siblings growing up, they always told us to go and hustle by ourselves as young as 16 years old. no EDUCATION no training whatsoever, and yeah my father was not very rich but he made about 200k weekly. we all ran out of the house at a tender age because we were trying to look for how to survive since nobody ever supported us. now many years later, my sister's couldn't make it on their own because life is very hard when u have no father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, auntie or anyone that cares about you. they did their best but couldn't stand on their feet. now three of my sisters are homeless so they went back home and guess what, every week my father calls them to a meeting and asks them to contribute money to buy foodstuffs else he kicks them out. he knows fully well they have no job and no home, and he is even richer now and drives three cars. please what do you think about this? my mother is always in support of my father decisions and she even masterminds it most times. is this normal please ? my sisters are in their 40's
B4 U Tag Dem Unsupportive, Do Dey Av What It Takes To Take Care Of U All?
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Vivianagoja(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
You sure say babalawo no give am instructions?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by blinking001(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
They might not necessarily be your parents. Truth be told.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Are you sure they're your parents? Try digging into the past to know if they're your true parents.

On another note, this seems like TOUGH LOVE, this is a bit extreme though.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Mgbadike80: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
No, it's not normal, it's outrightly disgusting, your sisters should start afresh. Many Nigerian parents are irresponsible, it's that just nobody wants expose his or her own parents. Many parents sees their children as their money slaves and becomes embittered when the children fails to bring truckloads of money back as adults. The funny part is that these parents often were poor at their children ages. Our society have been messed up due to greed and financial hardship.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fuckhypocrite: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

wink wink
Agba long time Dem don ban my sec act o
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by JovialJune(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:

Learn to read.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by virginprincess(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Are you sure those people are your biological parent?, what kind of heartless parent are they?also, i think your sisters should get a job no matter how low the pay is, so that they will be able to fend for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2020
hmm then he shouldn't have brought you people into this world

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Where did they meet each other? I hope it's not what I'm thinking though.

Your siblings are in their 40s and still went back to your parents house? They need to go for deliverance, in case. just in case their destiny is being used.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
I dont know if some people dont read sef undecided
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by TANID(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
All I can say is that your parents are heartless beings. they don't know what responsibility means
just Let's Look At It This Way maybe ( THEY ARE INTO MONEY RETUAL)
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by mrblessed(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
These are certainly deadbeat parents! Your story is unbelievably strange. Why do they procreate if they can't provide support and assistance to their children? Even if they weren't your biological parents, it doesn't make sense because the definition of parents includes a man and woman, whether biological or not.

Perhaps the age bracket of your sisters might be their reason for being distant and indifferent to their conditions, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that they are still the daughters of the family, even if they are hundred years and still live in their parent's house.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Prettydevil:
PLEASE are your Parents REPTILES..?
I'm sorry to ask...

Because my MODERN BIOLOGY told me that MAMMALS breastfeed and take care of their younger ones, but Reptiles don't rather some eat their newborns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by PrimeWatermark: 11:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:

Truvel again?? Just moments ago, you accused someone wrongly. Now this?

Soulstaker, coman see this guy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Agba long time
Dem don ban my sec act o

I dey smiley

Wetin you do and how many years dem give you ? cheesy
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fuckhypocrite: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

I dey smiley

Wetin you do and how many years dem give you ? cheesy
na bcoz i called zzor mumu
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Just123: 12:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Truvel again?? Just moments ago, you accused someone wrongly. Now this?

Soulstaker, coman see this guy.

The guy matter tire me, it's like he reads upside down.
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Tony142: 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prettydevil:

your father is a ritualist, your father did rituals and the only way he can continue getting money is by not helping his children, the Instructions the native doctor gave him is that "he should not take care of his children or else he will die"

your papa no won die, that is why he did not want to help any one of you

if your father finally old and die, u people should not bury him, let him come back and bury himself, he is a useless man, and that your prostitute mother is a useless woman too

HOW YOUR SISTERS CAN SURVIVE

since your father is not ready to help your sisters, your sisters can still survive if they follow my instructions below

1. if you have 10k, give the 10k to one of your sisters and let her use it to start akara business,
she should use the 10k to buy beans and other stuff and let her start the akara business,

akara business may look small to you, but guess what? in life u have to start from somewhere, u have to start small and grow big, so let her start akara business and later she can also add yam to it, by selling both Akara and fried yam or totato e.t.c

HOW TO MAKE HER AKARA AND FRIED YAM BUSINESS PROGRESS FASTER

now let me tell u, when it comes to business there are 20 things she need to know in order for how business to bring her more customer and more money, but i do not have the time to explain all the 20 things , so I will only explain 2 of them to you, now listen for her akara business to bring more customer and more money faster there are the 2 things she should do

1. Location: when it comes to business the location of your business matter alot, for example if u go and sell akara inside a forest or inside a bush nobody will buy akara from you, why?...because a forest or bush is a bad location to do business, there is no people inside a forest so nobody will buy your Akara or fried yam from you, now the question is how can I make people buy my Akara and fried yam? or fried plantain?...The answer is: sell your akara and fried plantain in a good location, now your next question might be what are examples of a good location?... well example of a good location is any place that is always busy with people, if a place is always busy and people are always there ,then that is the place u should open your business close to, example of a very busy place is a junction or round about hope u know those junctions with 3 or 4 road link together? those are the type of place she should open her business close too, the more the place is busy the more customer she will get and the more customer she get the more money she will make , so tell your sister to use the 10k to open an akara/fried yam/fried plantain business close to a very busy area

2. Packaging: when it comes to business, packing matter a lot, if u package your product well even if it is small or very expensive people will still buy it, but if u do not know how to package then people will not like your product, humans like things that are well packaged, why?...because of ego, they think things that are packaged has value,

now let me ask you if u go to 2 different places to buy a cooked rice and the 1st place they sell the rice on a "white waterproof" for you to eat, a d u also went to the 2nd place to buy a cooked rice and they sell it on a "takeaway" for you to eat, which of them will u like? between the white waterproof rice and the rice that was sold to u on a takeaway which of them is more attractive? of course the takeaway rice is more attractive, why?...because it is well packaged

pls I am not saying your sister should sell akara with takeaway oo, I am only just giving u an example of how to package things that was why I used takeaway as an example for u to understand me better, hope u understand?

as for your remaining 2 sisters, they can save up 20k each and start other small business and grow big

this is all I have to say, if u like u can also show your sister this my comment let her read it herself, Alright #Goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
na bcoz i called zzor mumu

haha jusss mumu ?

zzor come here and explain what happened undecided

why seun wan turn dis place to primary school wey dem go dey punish on top "you're not ok" undecided

wetin bad in calling someone mumu ?

mad, stupid, crazy, idiot, etc must not be the reason why they're going to ban anybody shey they want this place to be boring as forkk ni undecided

all is well sha, how many years be dat ? angry
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by JONSYN7154: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
This pure and unadulterated WICKEDNESS
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fuckhypocrite: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

haha jusss mumu ?

zzor come here and explain what happened undecided

why seun wan turn dis place to primary school wey dem go dey punish on top "you're not ok" undecided

wetin bad in calling someone mumu ?

mad, stupid, crazy, idiot, etc must not be the reason why they're going to ban anybody shey they want this place to be boring as forkk ni undecided

all is well sha, how many years be dat ? angry
na weeks
No mind those mods

No be say the gyal report me oo

Buh as the mod see am he just banned me
Gbam

No think am, next week i dey go 4 one trainin i will not be active again!
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
na weeks
No mind those mods

No be say the gyal report me oo

Buh as the mod see am he just banned me
Gbam

No think am, next week i dey go 4 one trainin i will not be active again!

all is well sha,

so nobe the girl dat report you , omó i juss wan vex for her nii ,

but which mod be dat ?

anyway listen to lesson don't look at yansh for tutorial oo tongue

god will help us jare wink✌️
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
I hope he didn't so rituals sha? This one he's behaving like this. How come they're in their 40s, nothing is going on well for them and they didn't seek spiritual help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stare At Guys They Know They Won’t Fvck? / What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls / Is it possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.