Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? (2876 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Fuckhypocrite: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

all is well sha,
so nobe the girl dat report you , omó i juss wan vex for her nii ,
but which mod be dat ?

anyway listen to lesson don't look at yansh for tutorial oo tongue
god will help us jare wink✌️
smile
Yansh ke
Na online class no be physical buh i will nt be chance to login anyhow here
All is well
Ceo of eleribu original
Silentandsmart2 Gbayi omo ope
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Collins4u1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
If I hear say they're your parents... Better ask question well
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Just123:

The guy matter tire me, it's like he reads upside down.
Who Av I Accused Again?
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

Truvel again?? Just moments ago, you accused someone wrongly. Now this?
Soulstaker, coman see this guy.
Ah, Mogbe, Who Av I Accused Again?
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
smile
Yansh ke
Na online class no be physical buh i will nt be chance to login anyhow here
All is well
Ceo of eleribu original
Silentandsmart2 Gbayi omo ope

lol cheesy
all is well bro ✊
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by ibechris(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go and do a DNA to find out if u guys were actually born or adopted by these irresponsible people u called parents.

Then,u will be able to identify ur family problem.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by IKWUADA(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Learn to read.
Truvel na cow
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by cenacasper(m): 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
He's driving cars? Aah! I for dn sell one car since laa, with the TVs

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
IKWUADA:
Truvel na cow
Na Craze, U Dey Craze.
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by jumper524(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
iits good to respect ones parents oo but not all parent deserve respect
especially the ones exploiting their children weakness in the name of training them.

if you weren't comfortable you don't have to give birth, if you can't show your children wealth, show them love atleast.

una need to do that old man strong thing when go frustrate am well.
im sure you know his weak point, exploit those weakness.

dey less him car tire daily.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Deadbeat parents!
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by RoyaltyQueen(f): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dear op, this is beyond physical. Consult the elders for spiritual guidance
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Notatribalist(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prettydevil:
My parents never supported any of my siblings growing up, they always told us to go and hustle by ourselves as young as 16 years old. no EDUCATION no training whatsoever, and yeah my father was not very rich but he made about 200k weekly. we all ran out of the house at a tender age because we were trying to look for how to survive since nobody ever supported us. now many years later, my sister's couldn't make it on their own because life is very hard when u have no father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, auntie or anyone that cares about you. they did their best but couldn't stand on their feet. now three of my sisters are homeless so they went back home and guess what, every week my father calls them to a meeting and asks them to contribute money to buy foodstuffs else he kicks them out. he knows fully well they have no job and no home, and he is even richer now and drives three cars. please what do you think about this? my mother is always in support of my father decisions and she even masterminds it most times. is this normal please ? my sisters are in their 40's
I have never seen parents like this before o,chai.They are wicked...I hope non of your sisters commit suicide shall

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Ehmpire: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prettydevil:
My parents never supported any of my siblings growing up, they always told us to go and hustle by ourselves as young as 16 years old. no EDUCATION no training whatsoever, and yeah my father was not very rich but he made about 200k weekly. we all ran out of the house at a tender age because we were trying to look for how to survive since nobody ever supported us. now many years later, my sister's couldn't make it on their own because life is very hard when u have no father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, auntie or anyone that cares about you. they did their best but couldn't stand on their feet. now three of my sisters are homeless so they went back home and guess what, every week my father calls them to a meeting and asks them to contribute money to buy foodstuffs else he kicks them out. he knows fully well they have no job and no home, and he is even richer now and drives three cars. please what do you think about this? my mother is always in support of my father decisions and she even masterminds it most times. is this normal please ? my sisters are in their 40's
Burn all that cars..I don't even see how your father can throw you out..if him Bleep up bring your birth certificate and fight him B4 you leave
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by shantti(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Before deciding to do anything you and your sisters need to engage in serious delivereance first, then start up something no matter how small
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Rrex99(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
You should hv sued them to court when you had the chance.
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Whitecoal711: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
Which kind family be this
when you think you see or head all
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by grim33(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Do the deed.
Prettydevil:
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mgbadike80:
No, it's not normal, it's outrightly disgusting, your sisters should start afresh. Many Nigerian parents are irresponsible, it's that just nobody wants expose his or her own parents. Many parents sees their children as their money slaves and becomes embittered when the children fails to bring truckloads of money back as adults. The funny part is that these parents often were poor at their children ages. Our society have been messed up due to greed and financial hardship.

Blunt truth, Best Of The Best.......
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by IKWUADA(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Na Craze, U Dey Craze.
PORCH MONKEY
Re: Is It Normal What My Parents Are Doing ? by Weneda(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Wat kind of father would portary hatred to the children. Sorry to say" he's not worthy to be a father".

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Been Wooing This Girl For 6 Years Now / VIDEO:- See The Shocking Video Of A Dog Licking The Private Part Of A Girl (watc / Cries And Moans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.