Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. (1333 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar / An Imperfect Democracy Is Better Than A Perfect Military Dictatorship - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists, street thugs like Mc Oluomo in Lagos and SW plus the northern orcs El Rufai deploys on protesters and those opposed to him plus the roaming convicts released by the FG to cause havoc.

There is no limit to what Buhari and his APC will do to unleash terror on the people towards strenghtning his grip on power.

Forgot to add the now unprofessional Nigerian Army and security networks to the fray who have since abandoned their mandate to protect the people of Nigeria to doing the very opposite of killing and terrorising them.

Nigeria can never survive Buhari and the APC.

The nation is already far gone and beyond repair .

Buhari will not leave office in 2023. He will transform himself to a dictator under the guise of another civil war which he will instigate towards remaining in office as a full fledged dictator. He has the army and security apparatus firmly in his grip. I heard northern senior officers are now getting an extension in their service years even after reaching the 35yr serving limit. This is because Buhari wants the army to be his and not Nigeria's.

Other than the military , Buhari can count on the rubber stamp NASS to handle the legal aspects of his transition from elected civilian to full military dictatorship. Omo-agege and Lawan will make this possible and Tanko's Sharia court will find the technicality to back Buhari's transition to dictatorship.

Other than the arms of govt , Buhari has a retinue of auxillary forces and external allies to see to his transistion to military dictatorship. The entire Fulani nation from across West and Central Africa, the Arab league and Gulf Kingdoms , Israel and China will back Buhari . Boko Haram and other jihadist elements like ISWAP, ISIS and ALQIM will be on ground for him.
Criminal elements such as Mc Oluomo's Mushin Brigade and their counterparts across the nation will serve as Buhari's street enforcers and then there is Buhari's prison brigade which are roaming free causing all manner of terror whom Buhari ordered their release from jail.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Fahdiga(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Then Abacha treatment awaits him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Then Abacha treatment awaits him

While Abacha sought legitimacy by at least attempting a civilian transition with holding elections, Buhari seeks to do the opposite by transforming himself from a democratically elected president to full quasi military dictatorship

Remember that very early into his adminstration his Abacha holdovers in his govt and party wanted Buhari to be granted full dictorial powers and the constitution suspended.

That plan is still in the pipeline.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by johnmartus(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2020
Hiss
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Oyiboman69: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Afamed: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Confirmed confused wailing children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by rusher14: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Someone woke up to write an epistle full of poo.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Fuckhypocrite: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Trash

Source?

U just sidan begin dey cause hatred
I never read all buh that mc oluomo elrufai wey i see discouraged me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by okosodo: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2020
I see blood, but his family will be consumed
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by dollytino4real(f): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2020
ok, we are watching
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by dollytino4real(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Trash

Source?

my beloved student how was ur nite?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by FarahAideed: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2020
As far as I am concerned he is already running a full dictatorship
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Afamed: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:
As far as I am concerned he is already running a full dictatorship
Between when is Trump coming wailing children?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by FarahAideed: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Afamed:

Between when is Trump coming wailing children?

It's America's loss not mine ..They will soon learn the hard way like NIGERIAns have under your Satanic govt

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Fuckhypocrite: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
dollytino4real:
my beloved student how was ur nite?
U refused to flash me yesterday do you think i will be happy?
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by MyGeneration(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Support Nigeria Niger republic unity now
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by dollytino4real(f): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
U refused to flash me yesterday do you think i will be happy?
sorry sir!
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Good analysis
When we told them
They tagged us wailers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by rusher14: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

It's America's loss not mine ..They will soon learn the hard way like NIGERIAns have under your Satanic govt

Without Trump America is doomed?
grin
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by FarahAideed: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
rusher14:

Without Trump America is doomed?
grin

Biden will send America to the history dump yard of has been empires

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by rusher14: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

America should have made Trump life president then.

As well they should have cloned him for future use.

grin
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Trash

Source?

It's because of idiots like you we can't have good things .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
See what a graduate sat down and wrote...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
See what a graduate sat down and wrote...

Idiot tell me what I wrote that is not true .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Afamed: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

But you have been Wailing more than the Americans since Trump lost his re election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Afamed: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

Same Bla bla bla

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Fuckhypocrite: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
RevDesm0ndJuju:

It's because of idiots like you we can't have good things .

Na ur principal be eddiot
Jaki
Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Omoboricash(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Afamed:
Confirmed confused wailing children
What do u expect from children of hatred , confusion , wailing , trash ..... To him he had made good point. Don't be surprised why the acclaimed leader mislead them by calling Buhari Jubril al Sudan. They have nothing upstair to process information throw at them. Their case is just like GIGO; garbage in garbage out .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Transition To Full Military Dictatorship By The End Of Next Year. by Afamed: 3:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:

Your Ignorance is grade one. Did you bother yourself to ask , why Trump himself has gone bankruptcy 11 times in his business life?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Sowore Want? / Imo State Govt Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Govt Properties (photos) / Sex Dolls Or Mannequin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.