Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (66190 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by akinonigbinde: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2021
I humbly admit MBA is a fraud.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2021
akinonigbinde:
I have known this right from beginning. The ROI has been the major reason to believe they are Ponzi scheme in disguise.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2021
akinonigbinde:

This is rather coming too late, smart investors have known this before now

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by LizabDavtopCo: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

This is rather coming too late, smart investors have known this before now

Payment starting already

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 5:32am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Payment starting already
to buy more time to escape...but sha the MBA people are MAGAS they will still have hope.......this is called discharge strategy in 419 business ......

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ChibeKs(m): 6:43am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Payment starting already
If really they are paying, then they tried. At least it proves they kept their words.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Payment starting already

the one they will pay 10 people and they will flood the whole internet with same screenshots

then 40000 investors will now have hope again

,maxwell really knows how to fool his magas

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by firstworld: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2021
So you know the 419 business that well? Go and make yourself useful and leave MBA matter for Maxwell and we that invested money. IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!! Let me remind you that your children will accept no excuse for your failure at old age. Remember that.
ahiboilandgas:
to buy more time to escape...but sha the MBA people are MAGAS they will still have hope.......this is called discharge strategy in 419 business ......

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Whiteshield: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2021
firstworld:
So you know the 419 business that well? Go and make yourself useful and leave MBA matter for Maxwell and we that invested money. IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS!! Let me remind you that your children will accept no excuse for your failure at old age. Remember that.

The children of the person you're quoting don't need to engage in ponzi before they can feed. Can you say the same for your father?

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by firstworld: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
How dare you mention my father here. I no blame you sha. If you had anything useful to do with your life why would you be on a thread where you have no stake at all. Imagine me going to comment on Bara or Addy thread when I have nothing to do with them. You have no shame and thats understandable.[ quote author=Whiteshield post=98112715]

The children of the person you're quoting don't need to engage in ponzi before they can feed. Can you say the same for your father? [/quote]
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by firstworld: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
How dare you mention my father here. I no blame you sha. If you had anything useful to do with your life why would you be on a thread where you have no stake at all. Imagine me going to comment on Bara or Addy thread when I have nothing to do with them. You have no shame and thats understandable
Whiteshield:

The children of the person you're quoting don't need to engage in ponzi before they can feed. Can you say the same for your father?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by LizabDavtopCo: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2021
The payment will start with Huge savers, the messages being sent to individual investors mail.

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ChibeKs(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:
The payment will start with Huge savers, the messages being sent to individual investors mail.

If they do this? They've proved doubters wrong then.
I think pple should learn to invest what they can afford to lose. All businesses do have their bad times, we've seen MBA's own.
I hope once y'all got your money back, you will learn to invest wisely.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
firstworld:
we that invested or we that where scammed ...stop the abused of the word investors ...Aliko dangote with this 35 business enterprise and 12 bn dollars make around 27 percent per Anum ....one clown called Maxwell and is fellow greedy (magas) want to do 180 percent per anum ...

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by LizabDavtopCo: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
we that invested or we that where scammed ...stop the abused of the word investors ...Aliko dangote with this 35 business enterprise and 12 bn dollars make around 27 percent per Anum ....one clown called Maxwell and is fellow greedy (magas) want to do 180 percent per anum ...

Pained WITCH..Go and look for work,stop complaining over others people investment.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Pained WITCH..Go and look for work,stop complaining over others people investment.
investements?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by LizabDavtopCo: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
investements?

Even your confusion is already confused.. grin grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
akinonigbinde:

I'm sorry man.
We tried to warn you. 50nizzy and the crew were trying to shut us down and was worried that people would get emotional and invest with money they did not have because of the ROI pictures. MBA cannot produce what they are promising. It is economically impossible and will for ever be economically impossible.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
firstworld:
How dare you mention my father here. I no blame you sha. If you had anything useful to do with your life why would you be on a thread where you have no stake at all. Imagine me going to comment on Bara or Addy thread when I have nothing to do with them. You have no shame and thats understandable

This is a game... now you have to prove your investor to get refunds. This is a delay tactic
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
firstworld:

If you think you are going to get wealthy off MBA.. just build your grave now!

Wealth is made by providing a service to others!

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by staga: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Whiteshield:

Totally out of line to have mentioned his father.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Joeyburton: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
If you see how they were insulting us on the original MBA thread eh. I wonder why they quickly closed the thread once the exit scam started. Funny people. They never listen. A useless scam company with no trading records at all or regulation offering you ridiculous amounts.

Some wannabe forex traders also come on here to argue with you how forex is easy and you can even make 30% every month. You guys are just f**king morons.

Next time if someone tries to help you, listen to advice instead of running your mouth because you know nothing.

12 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Theoutsider:

If you think you are going to get wealthy off MBA.. just build your grave now!

Wealth is made by providing a service to others!

This was what I was trying to tell a friend who is involved in so many online money scheme. You can't become wealthy by joining this scheme.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nezzjnr: 6:02am On Jan 21, 2021
Joeyburton:
If you see how they were insulting us on the original MBA thread eh. I wonder why they quickly closed the thread once the exit scam started. Funny people. They never listen. A useless scam company with no trading records at all or regulation offering you ridiculous amounts.

Some wannabe forex traders also come on here to argue with you how forex is easy and you can even make 30% every month. You guys are just f**king morons.

Next time if someone tries to help you, listen to advice instead of running your mouth because you know nothing.
Most of the people that were quick to insults were actually staffs of MBA

They felt threatened with our daily nuggets to their ignorant customers

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by saksonA: 8:00am On Jan 23, 2021
ChibeKs:

If they do this? They've proved doubters wrong then.
I think pple should learn to invest what they can afford to lose. All businesses do have their bad times, we've seen MBA's own.
I hope once y'all got your money back, you will learn to invest wisely.

In all fairness to MBA, which business will pay 15% monthly to investors and still takes care of it's current expenditures like paying salaries and office upkeep?

All of us wey invest must have known that this interest rate is never sustainable by any organization, we are just looking for a way to buy time because MBA is all about rubbing Peter to pay Paul

All these doing this and doing that for verification is just a delay tactics to be able to fully JAPA after selling all the assets MBA have acquired to deceive some of us

I knew it's never sustainable from day one I stepped into there office and the reason for investing lower

Either we do verification or not, they have our details so no one should be deceived anymore cos if they really want to pay, they know how to go about it with the documents in there office

If they are wise and want to revive the system, they will have to tell investors to pay more and get some from their returns as that's the only way MBA can be revived, if not, we are just sitting on a keg of gun powder

MBA, should tell Investors to pay more and get less, only the strongest survives
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Most of the people that were quick to insults were actually staffs of MBA

They felt threatened with our daily nuggets to their ignorant customers

can you confirm this.. Still waiting on 50nizzy broke a$$
Even some mods kept temp banning me for warning ppl and protected these clowns.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Any update on the resumption of trading as promised by MBAforex?

I await to hear from those who did invest if they have been able to recover their principal investment back.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by elpochas: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
ismail64:
Any update on the resumption .
The site is nt even opening,MBA Is a Fraud.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by DSpokesMan(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
ismail64:
Any update on the resumption of trading as promised by MBAforex?

I await to hear from those who did invest if they have been able to recover their principal investment back.

No update for now, chief.

Another newsletter would be out in a couple of days. However, I do not expect any good news!

Lesson learnt! We miuve!

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Chimaokigwe: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2021
LizabDavtopCo:

Payment starting already

You're very stupid

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2021
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2021
elpochas:
The site is nt even opening,MBA Is a Fraud.
they are upgrading the site cos fbi is tracking them...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.