Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (66386 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Theoutsider:
LMAO
chai premium tears loading
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2021
There a new one MSC TRADING CAPITAL AND PHD FOREX ....former MBA people should invest....

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Burchester: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
There a new one MSC TRADING CAPITAL AND PHD FOREX ....former MBA people should invest....
grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Mba means "NO" in igbo language.

MBA forex =? grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Burchester:
grin
u no go invest....return is 50 percent per months....garanteed by European central bank

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by elpochas: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
they are upgrading the site cos fbi is tracking them...
Hahaha,LOL
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
ahiboilandgas:

Do you guys ever learn
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by ahiboilandgas: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Theoutsider:

Do you guys ever learn
they will learnt the hard way .....like a movie ....Hand way the only way .....
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by AngelicBeing: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
Hian, like seriously, another one again, oh well, mugu fall, Guyman wack, Guyman fall police chop, next news jare grin

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2021
You know what is hilarious. That scum bag 50nizzy has been online Last seen: 2:02am On Jan 21 and not has said ONE word. Like a thief he has ran into the darkness where he belongs. That is why I told him to place his ugly face online since he swore by MBA.

These are his post

Young man, I don't engage myself with MBA Investors the same way I do with Naysayers. I would not change that policy because of you.
I correctly pointed out your actions against the naysayers of MBA and you know I am very correct.
Everyone have their way in engaging them and you have chosen to pray against them and that is all I pointed out. I respect your decision to pray against them. Therefore allow the other Investors to engage the naysayers as they deem fit. everyone cannot be your kind of prayer warrior. we must understand and respect that. As for the device that I am using, don't let it bother you. I would tell you some other time.

Shut up. You shameless internet fraudster
May God punish you and your useless generation. I would so mess you up with my bare hands that you would regret coming to this world to dupe people. You would die a painful death for all the families that you have caused pain and sorrow due to your fraudulent activities and involvement in cultism. Ogun kill your Papa this December, so you and your useless family members should get ready to wear black and black ----- idiot.

You must be very stupid to mention my moniker. May God punish your already frustrated life.
You dey crase for your head ? abi you think say me and your father na age mate ?
Ogun kill your Papa by December, you bloody criminal.
Look at this low life yahoo boy coming here to form holy man and savior of nigerians.
When you are busy duping unsuspecting people, why don't you look at the mirror and call yourself a heartless criminals
Na your Papa, Mama and family members be Heartless criminals because they raised a an unrepentant Big thief like you.

Once again let me refer you to your household since you are looking dogs. There are more dogs in your family. so you are free to go and Insult them there. ------- Useless thing. According to your dairy, your mother is very risk averse. I believed she warned your late father not to listen to you before you deceived the man into MMM. So if you are looking for a deaf dog that refused to listen to the hunter's whistle, then you should remember the man that brought you to this world.

1 - You don't Insult MBA Haters but you can pray against them. Your prayer is even more deadly.

Jabolo my Stupid Stubborn Boy, Shut up your Mouth.

Even if the SEC come out tomorrow and tell you that MBA is Legit, you would still doubt the company.

You that don't believe in God, how can you believe in what man tells you ?

Invest your 3m in MBA instead ----- End of Story.

General, that guy created that moniker just to spread lies about MBA. All his 5 posts have nothing but negative things about MBA. ---- So you only wonder if he is not here to cause unnecessary panic.
That his mission here is dead on arrival.

I am an Investor in MBA and would always say my mind to broke Jobless fools like you that come here to post nonsense about what they cannot invest 1 kobo because they are too broke to do so. Jabolo, why does my reply bother you too ?Once again, go and comfort your mother because of the pains and agony she went through when your father kicked her out of the house and brought in another woman. ------- she would need whatever love you claim to be displaying to people in a faceless forum.

We shall see if this thread would contain all of us.

If you are not ready for the heat, stay out of the Kitchen.

For all the MBA Haters, it is time to dance naked in the market square.

MBA FOR LIFE.

and my favorite quote from this scum bag wink

Any MBA Investor that want to open a thread for MBA Testimonies is free to do so. You don't need the permission of My Captain, My King ------ Go ahead and open your MBA testimony thread.

I would remain here and defend what I believe in and Invested in. When it is time for Testimony, I would visit you guys on that thread.

I defend MBA today because I know and have proofs to show that it is possible to make money in the Forex market.

I defend MBA today the way I do because I saw how my Ancestors in this thread were able to withstand the naysayers and silence them. if you think my defence of MBA is too harsh on the Naysayers, I would suggest you read this thread from page 1 to 150. (I have done that 5 times).

This thread has been War from day one. So if you are not comfortable with the War, then open a new thread titled ''MBA Investors Refugee camp'' so that you are not caught up in the ongoing war.

MBA FOR LIFE.

So where are you know you soul less gutter rat!

and guess who else is gone too. That disgusting Redscorpion.

Shut up your mouth, You have a perverted and a truncated perspective about classy women like myself and that is a Bold Fact, hence you can never measure up to my King. There is nothing Intellectual about you. You are nothing and make nothing but noise on Nairaland. You are Jobless, Divorced, and Broke. Teach your useless lessons to yourself first. Why bother yourself on something you never invested in. You want to give yourself heart attack and stroke because of other people’s investment ? How many investors are calling you to help them cry ?

Yet the Mods allow these animals to continue to post vitriol while banning the people arguing that MBA is a scam!

Where are those ROI now! The high fives? Where is 50nizzy that will defend MBA till the end.

Like I said.. you have been a loser for the last 15 years. You never made a profit and you will never will.

And you will never ever get rich off a system like MBA or anything like it.

There is no such thing as 15% returns every month unless its a scam!

This whole MBA will make Nigeria rich.. shove it in your pie hole! Before you can become rich.. You need to understand money.

BTW for taking a beating and abuse Jabolo if you have crypto address.. please post it. I will send you a gift. Since we are Jobless losers cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by jabolo(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Theoutsider:
LMAO

Was predicted.

jabolo:

Unfortunately the main caliber of victims in this MBA case would not be the online warriors and savvy ponzi-hunters you find on this platform. It would be the relatively uneducated okada riders and market women attracted to their shiny offices they are opening in key commercial centers. Those with the most to lose but with very little knowledge of what they are getting into.

It is a business model conceived on very evil intentions when you think of it and there will be hell to pay on the day of reckoning. I'd hate to be a landlord of one of their buildings right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by mauchiz: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
They are owing my capital both online and offline.
They have not paid
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by wealthpreach(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
mauchiz:
They are owing my capital both online and offline.
They have not paid
doh
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Any update on MBAFOREX come back? Have those who had not been paid received their outstanding profit and principal?

Any development?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by funkymeky: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2021
ismail64:
Any update on MBAFOREX come back? Have those who had not been paid received their outstanding profit and principal?

Any development?

The idiots said they will pay back everyone in 6 months' time. That will be August

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Petyprince: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
[s]
DrAkpa:

Stupid Nigerians as always. They just made things difficult for themselves.
[/s]
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Frankiecrenshaw: 7:16pm On May 03, 2021
general111:
Forex is not a ponzi scheme..
They wont be able to pay for sometime due to the restrictions the federal government gave to them.
. Mumu how market?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Taeewo(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
general111:
guy go online and make your research on how the banks make their money aand how the forex mrket work and stop displaying ignorance.
How fa MBA bro ? Defender of Ponzhi
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by bashiruhammed97(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello, are you still there ser ?

This is 2021 things don change by far .

I say make I remind you.

Thank you.
SavageResponse:

You can unread it all you want it does not change the fact - Bitcoins and all other cryptos are nothing but intangible assets held for investment purposes and are not likely to get legal tender status in the near future!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.