Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (66462 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2020
addexx:
Y'all calling forex ponzi don't really know the meaning of the word.

Ponzi pays one investor with the money of other investors. There's usually no major business investment involved. Just a pool of funds. That was the case with MMM.

Mbaforex truly deal in forex. They had been doing well to the extent that most people stopped saving in banks. In order to prevent banking system from suffering, restrictions were made to their accounts by the government. But mba still accepted investments from the public instead of marginalizing. Thinking they would resolve the issue. Unfortunately forex started dropping while the responsibility was still piling and accounts still restricted. Here we are!

What are you saying?
People are takung money from banks to put in MBA forex. Is it not to MBA's bank account that the money would be deposited. Or does MBA have its own fiat that they issue?
Even when they are trading forex, wont they need money domicilled in accounts to buy and sell currencies. You guys should stop this trash. Not everyone is stupid.

15 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

The issue is not mba forex they are legit the issue is from the FG
The federal government are just trying to save the banks from further colapse.they have limited the amount of money mba can payout per day which is why they keep having issues paying peoples money..MBA is threatening to go to court as i speak now..
People no save their money in banks anymore, they take it to forex trading companies.

This their new policy is going to kill mba forex and make things bad cause people will start asking for their money

The banks need to step up their interest on savings... They can't have their cakes and eat them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmaak2(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2020
OKAY
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by RealEzee(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2020
SirBunky85:
how can you give up to 30% profit on ROI in a month?I fear this is a disguised ponzi scheme
why can't u give up 30% kwa, why do u peeps keep making this weak argument, isn't it personal discretion to share a certain percentage on ROI, even 2% ROI dey fail too, there is no biggies about the ROI,conventional banks make tons but give a tinny fraction to its customers yet foul play isn't spotted there cos it's the norm, or do you want to say the banks don't make tons and also lose too in their trades with customers money?

MBA has been paying its customers steady and lots of them have been benefitting prior to this temporal glitch, yeah I call it temporal till we see what happens next, mind you perception equally can make or ruin a business regardless of authenticity.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by MyGeneration(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

The banks need to step up their interest on savings... They can't have their cakes and eat them.
Banks caused it, some months ago I said lemme invest in banks I put #1.5m into uba fixed deposit account after 30days they gave me #500 as interest rate... Imagine #500.

Now compare it with mba where I could have gotten over 200k in same 30days

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by MyGeneration(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
why can't u give up 30% kwa, why do u peeps keep making this weak argument, isn't it personal discretion to share a certain percentage on ROI, even 2% ROI dey fail too, there is no biggies about the ROI,conventional banks make tons but give a tinny fraction to its customers yet foul play isn't spotted there cos it's the norm, or do you want to say the banks don't make tons and also lose too in their trades with customers money?

MBA has been paying its customers steady and lots of them have been benefitting prior to this temporal glitch, yeah I call it temporal till we see what happens next, mind you perception equally can make or ruin a business regardless of authenticity.
If mba forex crashes it's not because they couldn't pay but panic causes by fake news which made core investors withdraw their funds thereby crashing the business

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
imagine just few banks host the account of majority of forex traders and majority of Nigerians have their money in the accounts of these forex traders.

Those few banks know it's a win win for them.

While the other few banks that these traders don't bank with are loosing out.

An impending crash on the banking sector was inevitable. The government went for d vulnerable target which is mba forex.

If there's a news which says mba forex crashes there won't be an outrage and the government won't suffer any form of criticism.

But if u hear 5banks crash the public will go haywire on the government they know this
what MBA wants to do now is to sell the company to a company abroad, then they will ask all their clients to get a bitcoin account.
From next year MBA will start paying their clients in bitcoin..so those who think forex is ponzi are only ignorant..
MBA has not crashed, they are only restrategising.
Funny enough, i didnt invest any money with them, i only have inside sources there.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by safetyboot: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2020
Mozegee:
You guys should shut up and face your problems. The same MBA you guys are crucifying have started paying since two days ago. Our Useless government are heartless,they do not want an average citizen to have a good life. They are the one furstrating this guy. Get your source before writing trash here. I invested in MBA ,I just got alert yesterday.

Show your proof if you are not telling lies grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Imagine the man that had #30m in his account withdrew it all and put in forex.

That's him alone, imagine what thousands did too.

Most smaller banks that forex companies don't bank with are already suffering then imagine loosing funds cause their moneys are in mba forex accounts in bigger banks.

It would affect them and they might not be liquidated enough to carry out their activities.

The government knows that if that continues banks will collapse, to avoid a tragedy that will make the government look even more bad, they limit the amount of money that can be paid out by banks daily, a willing strategy to low key kill the forex industry especially mba forex as they are the biggest

If mba forex collapses the government won't take any blame but if 4banks collapse it would be like a big disagrace to the government

Be deceiving yourself. Does MBA not operate accounts with Niherian banks? Or does MBA have a vault that they store money hence affecting the circulation of naira notes? Even when they trade how do they source for currencies and do trades? Wouldnt banks be intemediaries for the financial transaction. Did you even think it through before making this statement?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
ismail64:
Is a pity that some still believe the Company will come back. My question on MBAForex has always been. Is it that they don't make losses that you promised investors 15% guaranteed returns monthly. If we all agree that forex is a highly risky and volatile market. How and where is MBAForex generating their guaranteed returns from without making losses.

We will wait till January and see what happens.

They ain't coming back... It's Au revoir cool

If people didn't learn after the mmm & gethelp frenzy then people will never learn. For me... No ponzy scheme can ever get me again grin .

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by MyGeneration(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
afroxyz:

What are you saying?
People are takung money from banks to put in MBA forex. Is it not to MBA's bank account that the money would be deposited. Or does MBA have its own fiat that they issue?
Even when they are trading forex, wont they need money domicilled in accounts to buy and sell currencies. You guys should stop this trash. Not everyone is stupid.
Imagine e have 10banks where 100 Nigerians bank. And we have 2 forex companies. And the 2 forex companies banks with only 3banks.

80Nigerians remove their funds and from the 10banks and put it in forex companies account, that means only 3banks are indirectly receiving funds leaving the other 7to suffer.

What do u think will happen as time goes on?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by RealEzee(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
afroxyz:

What are you saying?
conventional banks host MBA money for MBA to use not them using the money they host for MBA, obviously they can't trade with MBA money domiciled with them cos MBA sef dey use the money promptu, nothing for conventional bank to use play around, realise tons of profits and give customers tiny fractions at the end, they will make tiny fractions from MBA that domicile its accounts with them gbayi plus service fees from when MBA sends its customers ROI, no money to play with, huge traction to MBA and the likes is a disadvantage to conventional banking, conventional banks will have to make their interest rate more attractive to its customers abi how u think banks they make money from customers if not doing trades with their money

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nicoddemus(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2020
addexx:
Y'all calling forex ponzi don't really know the meaning of the word.

Ponzi pays one investor with the money of other investors. There's usually no major business investment involved. Just a pool of funds. That was the case with MMM.

Mbaforex truly deal in forex. They had been doing well to the extent that most people stopped saving in banks. In order to prevent banking system from suffering, restrictions were made to their accounts by the government. But mba still accepted investments from the public instead of marginalizing. Thinking they would resolve the issue. Unfortunately forex started dropping while the responsibility was still piling and accounts still restricted. Here we are!

You're just speaking plenty grammar angry the summary is that it is collapsing. I told my sister cry
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
what MBA wants to do now is to sell the company to a company abroad, then they will ask all their clients to get a bitcoin account.
From next year MBA will start paying their clients in bitcoin..so those who think forex is ponzi are only ignorant..
MBA has not crashed, they are only restrategising.
Funny enough, i didnt invest any money with them, i only have inside sources there.

Even if what you said is true (which i dont believe but for the sake of argument), then thus is fraud. You cant just change the asset class of your investment or take a unilateral investment decision without informing your clients. Or have you nor heard of full disclosure. MBA would take money for forex, a diffrent asset class with its own peculiar risks and unilaterally change to bitcoin, another asset class with its own risk without doing due diligence or informing people. No finance institution can do that without being clamped down. This alone should tell you the organization is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Taeewo:
Chai oooo na wao... You said people no save money in bank anymore cus they are Investment in MBA...You need to go try visit Doctor.
guy go online and make your research on how the banks make their money aand how the forex mrket work and stop displaying ignorance.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Advision: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Juoflife1:
And I'm planning to go to their office today. They didn't pay November, now December too.

You better save your transport fare and move on. We've been warning people in the investment section about mba for over 6 minths now

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by MyGeneration(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Juoflife1:
And I'm planning to go to their office today. They didn't pay November, now December too.
U didn't receive the memo they have closed for d Christmas
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by kintus(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
elpochas:
Dr Akpa is it true?

����

As my people will say, let the sleeping (dr) dog lie.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
afroxyz:

Even if what you said is true (which i dont believe but for the sake of argument), then thus is fraud. You cant just change the asset class of your investment or take a unilateral investment decision without informing your clients. Or have you nor heard of full disclosure. MBA would take money for forex, a diffrent asset class with its own peculiar risks and unilaterally change to bitcoin, another asset class with its own risk without doing due diligence or informing people. No finance institution can do that without being clamped down. This alone should tell you the organization is a fraud.
what i expected MBA trading to do is to come out plain and tell the public what the government is trying to do to them in order not to create panic.that being said, MBA is not a fraudulent organisation..
Just wait and see what will happen next year.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by oshie(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2020
From the comfort of my house I trade FOREX.

Fx is no ponzi.

Do your checks before giving your hard ward cash out.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
conventional banks host MBA money for MBA to use not them using the money they host for MBA, obviously they can't trade with MBA money domiciled with them cos MBA sef dey use the money promptu, nothing for conventional bank to use play around, realise tons of profits and give customers tiny fractions at the end, they will make tiny fractions from MBA that domicile its accounts with them gbayi plus service fees from when MBA sends its customers ROI, no money to play with, huge traction to MBA and the likes is a disadvantage to conventional banking, conventional banks will have to make their interest rate more attractive to its customers abi how u think banks they make money from customers if not doing trades with their money
thanks for explaining this sir..i don tire to talk
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

If mba forex crashes it's not because they couldn't pay but panic causes by fake news which made core investors withdraw their funds thereby crashing the business

More reason why it is a Ponzi. If it crashes they should be able to pay all the investors and the company can trade with the available capital or better still should get a loan from the banks.

A Ponzi uses the money of new investors to pay existing investors

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:

Lol. Speak no further. You dont know what you are saying. How much does MBA have that banks can't handle? What is the capitalization of MBA compared to even ordinary Binance, talk less of banks? So u think your money in your savings account the bank is not generating interest on it? If MBA pays its subscribers, do you know how much banks would make in transaction fees alone? You guys are really gullible.

9 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by MSA0173(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2020
Gosj001:
wahala be like bicycle!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery. Details on my signature
i dey intrested jhor
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

This is why it is a ponzi. How can investors withdraw money and it would crash? So where are the proceeds from their forex trading. Have u heard of any credible PFAs, hedge funds or investment houses crash because investors pull out funds?

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nicoddemus(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:
This is bad o...

Mba forex is paying, arise news just made things worst cause investors will start demanding for their money thereby collapsing the system

Did I hear you say the word "collapsing" so it can collapse? It's a ponzy scheme shocked

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
Even my father in heaven knows that anything forex, I no dey chook my hand

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Ayandokun2000: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Bros!
How much did MBAforex pay u for ass licking them since morning

I'm suspecting you're MAXWELL undecided

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
what i expected MBA trading to do is to come out plain and tell the public what the government is trying to do to them in order not to create panic.that being said, MBA is not a fraudulent organisation..
Just wait and see what will happen next year.

Stop blaming givernment and banks. MBA has not come out because they dont have anything to say. You say you are trading forex so where are the proceeds from your trades. Have you guys even asked for a quarterly report from MBA? Has MBA relased any financial report or guidance like a responsble financial institution would do? Even if you buy shares, you are entitled to periodic financial reports from the company. These are questions you guys should have asked but were carried away with an utopic profit

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2020
PONZI don come again

NA WA OH !

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Taeewo(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

There's truth in what he said.

Like the man who lost #30m, if not for mba forex that money will be in a bank somewhere.

But it's in forex trading account
How many percentage of people doing MBA forex scam? May be 70%? And they will make the banks liquidate...Is like Dangote,Otedola and co too having their money in MBA forex...Our generation are truly cursed grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by m140(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2020
grossintel:
You don't understand Jack about cryptocurrency, go and educate yourself.
Lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.