Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (66455 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy

i feel he doesnt just know what forex is all about..
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by lagonovo: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
omoadeleye:
Now the argument is , Forex is Ponzi or not a Ponzi.

I asked this guy o, maybe if this stuff is a Ponzi, but he assured me that No, is not a Ponzi, now that heartbreaking news are flying around. Me that just started this month and i was expecting money by January 09.

I'm still finding it to figure how careless i am, cause, anything that relates to money doubling, I don't like getting involved.

And what made me initially invest is that, he told me that i shouldn't be worried about my initial amount that in case of any Bleep up, i will surely get my money back.

With the way am seeing things now, getting my initial money self looks inconclusive.

Lol, make news headlines no carry bad news next oo .
FOREX is not Ponzi but Ponzi could be disguised as FOREX.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by deflover(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
go n sleep ur wahala too much grin, better be trading ur own tin b4 some pple go come for u here grin

I NO DEY LIE NA
ONLY THIS MONTH...LESS THAN 2 WEEKS I DON USE SMALL CASH..PULL OUT 1.3M

BUT DEM NO DEY WANT PERSON LIKE ME
NA CROWD DEM DEY LIKE grin grin grin
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please unban 50nizzy Lol I want to see him flap his gums
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
omoadeleye:
Now the argument is , Forex is Ponzi or not a Ponzi.

I asked this guy o, maybe if this stuff is a Ponzi, but he assured me that No, is not a Ponzi, now that heartbreaking news are flying around. Me that just started this month and i was expecting money by January 09.

I'm still finding it to figure how careless i am, cause, anything that relates to money doubling, I don't like getting involved.

And what made me initially invest is that, he told me that i shouldn't be worried about my initial amount that in case of any Bleep up, i will surely get my money back.

With the way am seeing things now, getting my initial money self looks inconclusive.

Lol, make news headlines no carry bad news next oo .
bros calm down, you will get your money back..dont let people put fear in you oh..
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by apokan200(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
Mr Op, that info is the pure truth..
The federal government are just trying to save the banks from further colapse.they have limited the amount of money mba can payout per day which is why they keep having issues paying peoples money..MBA is threatening to go to court as i speak now..
People no save their money in banks anymore, they take it to forex trading companies.
I think you are wrong because this MBA forex make use of bank for transactions and it’s still same circle and second how many people they invest for bank before ? And those even these people using MBA forex still save their ROI in the bank or their capital at the end of the day
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
.... Coming to think that I almost invested 2 million into this biz last month. Jeez!!
But why?
What was your mind telling you?
I am genuinely curious.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Tango123: 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
grossintel:
That's a complete lie, that's a well known exit scam strategy of all these Forex ponzi schemes. So they where backed by CBN, SEC and EFCC and there account wasn't frozen for several years until December 2020. The only reason why they can't pay is because it's a ponzi scheme and they have reached a saturation point!

Gbam

The saturation point is when the number of new money coming in is not enough to payout old investors .

Thats why it is called a pyramid scheme. If people at the bottom of the pyramid is small, the pyramid will collapse

Dont mind those supporting any ponzi scheme here. They are the investors and piad agents. They want u to invest, so that they can get their returns

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
i feel he doesnt just know what forex is all about..

All of you are just trying to confuse Nigerians. Nothing good comes easy. There is no free lunch anywhere.

In 2014, BLACKWELL GLOBAL FOREX opened with much fanfare at LEE Group House, almost opposite Oshopey Plaza at Allen Avenue, Ikeja. They had so many clients among Corporate clients, investors and Students. They gave so much confidence to their clients and staff.

I installed voice network on the existing structured cabling and voice gateway for them through somebody. The Country manager, though a young man by then was a bit arrogant.

I was surprised, less than 2 years or a little above 2 years, most of the investors lost their investment and the company ran out of Nigeria.

The training manager told me late 2014 that forex is not ponzi and investors fund is safe. When investors lost their investment, they ran away from Nigeria.

If BLACKWELL GLOBAL FOREX can fail, what is MBA Forex?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
apokan200:
I think you are wrong because this MBA forex make use of bank for transactions and it’s still same circle and second how many people they invest for bank before ? And those even these people using MBA forex still save their ROI in the bank or their capital at the end of the day
the thing is, when you keep your money in the bank.the banks in turn uses your money to trade and make a lot of profits.but when you withdraw the money and give it to trading companies, the companies make a lot of profit from it, and share it with you.this is what the companies call ROI..
So banks make their money from trading forex, so if they dont make profit, they will crash.this is why the government is had to start limiting the activities of MBA because they are by far the largest trading company in nigeria presently.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
conventional banks host MBA money for MBA to use not them using the money they host for MBA, obviously they can't trade with MBA money domiciled with them cos MBA sef dey use the money promptu, nothing for conventional bank to use play around, realise tons of profits and give customers tiny fractions at the end, they will make tiny fractions from MBA that domicile its accounts with them gbayi plus service fees from when MBA sends its customers ROI, no money to play with, huge traction to MBA and the likes is a disadvantage to conventional banking, conventional banks will have to make their interest rate more attractive to its customers abi how u think banks they make money from customers if not doing trades with their money

You have no idea what you are talking about... The biggest problem with MBA is the exchange rate! When exchanging foreign money it must be exchanged thru the bank and not thru a (black market exchange) on top of that the Naira is devaluing and the world markets are hitting hard.

Since the company is not part of the SEC and not regulated the banks stepped in JUST AS I SAID!

Now where is that ugly red scorpion
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
babaolofin:

All of you are just trying to confuse Nigerians. Nothing good comes easy. There is no free lunch anywhere.

In 2014, BLACKWELL GLOBAL FOREX opened with much fanfare at LEE Group House, almost opposite Oshopey Plaza at Allen Avenue, Ikeja. They had so many clients among Corporate clients, investors and Students. They gave so much confidence to their clients and staff.

I installed voice network on the existing structured cabling and voice gateway for them through somebody. The Country manager, though a young man by then was a bit arrogant.

I was surprised, less than 2 years or a little above 2 years, most of the investors lost their investment and the company ran out of Nigeria.

The training manager told me late 2014 that forex is not ponzi and investors fund is safe. When investors lost their investment, they ran away from Nigeria.
baba calm down.forex is not a ponzi scheme.that a forex company crashed will not make the forex market crash....
Do your research sir
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Tango123: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

U don't have money in mba, what will this information do to help people whose money are stuck in the system?

It will teach them a lesson

Next time, they will not invest in ponzi schemes.

As for the money in mba now, forget it. It's gone. Gone for good. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Feggie3: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
Mr Op, that info is the pure truth..
The federal government are just trying to save the banks from further colapse.they have limited the amount of money mba can payout per day which is why they keep having issues paying peoples money..MBA is threatening to go to court as i speak now..
People no save their money in banks anymore, they take it to forex trading companies.
You see why whites are better than us in terms of professionalism... A white man will forsee this during business planning, and plan on how to tackle it before launching and exposing it to the general public.

A white man will sue for any atom of breach of contract... E.g. skipping the aforementioned expected date of payment of ROI..

I studied this firm for 4 good months and when this firm started changing policies randomly I percieved some instabilities and decided to hold back a little while before investing.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Gosj001: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
MSA0173:
i dey intrested jhor

Details on my signature or kindly message me on whatsapp 09016920129
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Gosj001: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Georgesudosen:
Details on my signature or kindly message me on whatsapp
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by tnerro1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Thank God ooo, one babe was twisting waist for me , telling me to come and put 500k in them, I told her not yet, let me see how their December would look like, cause I know people will rush to withdraw money in December, and if they can cope , I will know they are a serious company

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by SavageResponse(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
OJay360:
Even here in Nigeria, Bitcoin is legal.
There was a time when people use cowries to trade, if you tell them that one day paper will be the standard currency they wouldn't believe.
Bitcoin and crypto currency is the future

Bitcoin is not legal tender in Nigeria!

Can you insist on making payment with bitcoin in Nigeria to a merchant?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
You see why whites are better than us in professionalism... A white man will forsee this during business planning, and plan on how to tackle it before launching and exposing it to the general public.

A white man will sue for any atom of breach of contract... E.g. skipping the aforementioned expected date of payment of ROI..

I studied this firm for 4 good months and when this firm started changing policies fortnightly I percieved some instabilities and decided to hold back a little while before investing.
nice one man..i knew something was up too which was i didnt invest with them...
It still doesnt make them a ponzi scheme...
I hope they come back stronger next year
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

I withdrew my money by September after my visa came out
Oh, you be don put am?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
You see why whites are better than us in professionalism... A white man will forsee this during business planning, and plan on how to tackle it before launching and exposing it to the general public.

I studied this firm for 4 good months and when this firm started changing policies fortnightly I percieved some instabilities and decided to hold back a little while before investing.

bingo
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by TexasR: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
You have shut down the offices but you will still be working to enable payment of ROI. Working from where? Maybe from your toilet. Maxwell is just confused and should be reprimanded now not later. Please give people back their capital and keep ur return of investment. .... Coming to think that I almost invested 2 million into this biz last month. Jeez!!

At least you have one testimony that God saved you from heart ache last month
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
The biggest problem with forex is that people want to make money without studying.forex is not a get rich quick scheme.every forex trader knows how forex trading can be sometimes..
It is far better to learn to trade for yourself than to give your money to someone to trade for you.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Bitcoin is not legal tender in Nigeria!

Can you insist on making payment with bitcoin in Nigeria to a merchant?

Bitcoin is LEGAL its just not Legal currency to the CBN meaning you cannot cash it out at a bank. Highly recommend you put money into bitcoin even if its a dollar and secure your keys

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.