Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December (66385 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
[s]the thing is, when you keep your money in the bank.the banks in turn uses your money to trade and make a lot of profits.but when you withdraw the money and give it to trading companies, the companies make a lot of profit from it, and share it with you.this is what the companies call ROI..
So banks make their money from trading forex, so if they dont make profit, they will crash.this is why the government is had to start limiting the activities of MBA because they are by far the largest trading company in nigeria presently.[/s]

MBA has always been a semi Ponzi scheme.
The only difference is that MBA used a centralized system.
Funds donated by investors victims are for different purposes which are not limited to forex trading and gambling.
The idea is that if they were 100 victims, and MBA loses the capital of 80 victims, then the profit they make from the 20 victims would be shared among the 100 victims. This automatically means that MBA invests in the most risky deals in order to make very high profit to keep the scheme going.

The problem with MBA now is that they currently have like 10,000 victims and have lost the capital investment of like 9500 of them. The capital left with them cannot generate profit so they have turned full time Ponzi by paying clients with lower capital with the capital of those with higher capital and hoping these clients will bring more new investors , however, the rate of investors are really declining and almost non existent anymore because people are beginning to ask how a mere Nigerian forex trading company can make more profit and returns of investment than prominent hedge funds even in the US.

That's the problem here. It's either hundreds of investors deposit their money with MBA for them to keep the cycle going or the cycle has folded.
Victims should accept reality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by AlwaysMotun: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

Cryptocurrency is even the worst...in that one they will tell you you're buying an imaginary gold coin grin

Apart from that anyone can wake up and create his own crypto, 5years later you will hear that the owner died and he took the passwords with him grin

It's shows you truly live in the third world... You know nothing about Decentralized Ledger Technology... No Crypto literate should even argue with you here... It's best you look before you leap! There are free information online, Google is your best friend!

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Oboy leave these people their minds are made up, all these things u are saying won't stop them from joining the next platform that comes up
i don leave them oh..their anger will not crash the forex market, neither will it crash my favorite lpc strategy...hahahahaha
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by SavageResponse(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Truthspoon1:
you're the definition of ignorance. You're a representative of the typical African. This is why blacks are backward.
Elon Musk uploaded this on Twitter recently but you're wiser than him aren't you? Bloke.

On the contrary you're the one who has inferiority complex because you believe everything Elon Musk says just because his skin is white!

As far finance is concerned Elon Musk does not know more than me

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Willie2015: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
EmmySparky:
It is possible if you got great traders...plus the days you make excess profit...it gets stored for the hard days

Great traders for where...
Use your brains now...
If its simple as ABC
Top banks/Invstmt coys like Zenith, GTB, Ibtc Asset Mgt etc...
Will have dominated that sector...
By payin those great traders...
With the billions they rake in from banking bizness...
MBA Forex is simply a Ponzi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by PervertProphet: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
why can't u give up 30% kwa, why do u peeps keep making this weak argument, isn't it personal discretion to share a certain percentage on ROI, even 2% ROI dey fail too, there is no biggies about the ROI,conventional banks make tons but give a tinny fraction to its customers yet foul play isn't spotted there cos it's the norm, or do you want to say the banks don't make tons and also lose too in their trades with customers money?

MBA has been paying its customers steady and lots of them have been benefitting prior to this temporal glitch, yeah I call it temporal till we see what happens next, mind you perception equally can make or ruin a business regardless of authenticity.

Only you three Nairaland accounts: General, general111 and this one all using them to comment in a schizophrenic delusional way like a proud beneficiary of this Ponzi scheme called MBA. Who knows if you are one of the people who formed this scam to defraud gullible greedy Nigerians. This is becoming the norm every year due to the excessive poverty on ground.

Do all these your nonsensical lies and explanations of Banks holding the nonsense MBA from paying out "funds" make sense to you that is if you still have an iota of sense. As if we don't know it's all some Ponzi giving the usual forex tag(the newest trend since using crypto tag don cast small) and just basically robbing Peter to pay Paul.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

I don chop money from mba jagas

I have been doing it for 2years and amount I put pass 2m
Okay, I understand now.

But from the news sha, e be like say them go still pay.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Feggie3: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

But why?
What was tour mind telling you?
I am genuinely curious.
... Am so desperate to leave the country, it took me 2years to save that money.. I needed extra 1.5 million to enable me leave for Saudi Arabia and I was tired of saving 100k every month from my salary.
I had to do a thorough background check before taking that kind of risk. I studied their policies for almost 5months and I even had to go to their offices at intervals for certain clarifications.
But the things that held me back were...
1. The firm is not registered under SEC
2. Change of one certain policy of extension of date of collecting back the capital from 6 months to 12months.
3. Then hiccups and fluctuations in days of payment of their ROI.... Such huge firm shouldn't stutter in payment of ROI. It is absolutely wrong and a serious breach of contract.
Finally, I suffered to make that money, assuming I had enough I for join probably 4 months ago.

This is a huge test of authenticity for them. If they survive it, they will pull more customers.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sysdatek:

Come and see oh cheesy

Its useless companies like this that make forex trading sound like fraud in nigeria

Same way many scammers invaded agriculture crowdfunding

Best way to trade is either you learn and do it yourself or manage copy trading

They even closed their bank accounts

The same forex that I spent close to a decade following up
U are one of the few sensible fellows that knows how this stuffs works.
Either learn it or copy trading, as simple as that
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

On the contrary you're the one who has inferiority complex because you believe everything Elon Musk says just because his skin is white!

As far finance is concerned Elon Musk does not know more than me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets see that bank statement

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sammhi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
omojesu202:

that's how ponzi are, they'll keep denying reality until its impossible to deny again. leave him
You obviously don't knwo how the banks and financial system works
If 50% of those who have their money in a bank que up today to demand for all of their money , that bank would collapse . Their j strength lies on investors fund . GTB was not willing to pay innoson just 13bn instead teju said he should use it to buy shares
Let me educate you : if MBA has 30bn in the bank , the banks pays MBA interest on it
Now some of those funds would be held in USd and some in forex market to hold their position as a trader . They can easily pay ROI but not capital because most of the investors money are not held in liquid but in instruments .....
Same applies to even banks
At a point, MBA may have more money than what some of these banks have and that it is a big problem . Thats one reason they can't use one bank . In such a case they won't even be able to meet the Demand for ROI by MBA
Am not saying this is what happens but it can happen
MBA says 8 banks closed their accounts .....Probably for many reasons but surely if 8 banks should close MBA accounts , they would run into problem.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
why can't u give up 30% kwa, why do u peeps keep making this weak argument, isn't it personal discretion to share a certain percentage on ROI, even 2% ROI dey fail too, there is no biggies about the ROI,conventional banks make tons but give a tinny fraction to its customers yet foul play isn't spotted there cos it's the norm, or do you want to say the banks don't make tons and also lose too in their trades with customers money?

MBA has been paying its customers steady and lots of them have been benefitting prior to this temporal glitch, yeah I call it temporal till we see what happens next, mind you perception equally can make or ruin a business regardless of authenticity.

Bros I believe you say na glitch.
Abeg make una pay as you have done till now.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:
conventional banks host MBA money for MBA to use not them using the money they host for MBA, obviously they can't trade with MBA money domiciled with them cos MBA sef dey use the money promptu, nothing for conventional bank to use play around, realise tons of profits and give customers tiny fractions at the end, they will make tiny fractions from MBA that domicile its accounts with them gbayi plus service fees from when MBA sends its customers ROI, no money to play with, huge traction to MBA and the likes is a disadvantage to conventional banking, conventional banks will have to make their interest rate more attractive to its customers abi how u think banks they make money from customers if not doing trades with their money

Zenith Bank made a profit after tax of over N200 billion in 2019, the shareholders fund of the bank is over N1 Trillion, total deposits is about N6 Trillion

How much is MBA money that will crash the banking system?

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by boyjo: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Feggie3:
... Am so desperate to leave the country, it took me 2years to save that money.. I needed extra 1.5 million to enable me leave for Saudi Arabia and I was tired of saving 100k every month from my salary.
I had to do a thorough background check before taking that kind of risk. I studied their policies for almost 5months and I even had to go to their offices at intervals for certain clarifications.
But the things that held me back were...
1. The firm is not registered under SEC
2. Change of one certain policy of extension of date of collecting back the capital from 6 months to 12months.
3. Then hiccups and fluctuations in days of payment of their ROI.... Such huge firm shouldn't stutter in payment of ROI. It is absolutely wrong and a serious breach of contract.
Finally, I suffered to make that money, assuming I had enough I for join probably 4 months ago.

This is a huge test of authenticity for them. If they survive it, they will pull more customers.

Lol, abi o at emboldened.
Thank GOD for you.
But e dey do me like say them go still pay everybody..
You na small detective sha grin

So you wan leave us for here travel?
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by general111(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

The only reason I dae even try convince them is cause I wanted to start up my own trading company after my msc but if them cast am no problem
wow.it means you must be a guru already...
Just trade for yourself first.when people see that you are doing well, they will naturally want you to trade for them..
Afterall, forex cannot crash..
I am thinking about taking up trading for a microfinance bank next year..leta just see how this whole thing ends...
Because the way it is going, banks will be in need of forex traders soon.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Theoutsider: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
RealEzee:

Jesus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because if you are getting 30% they have to be getting 70% and its just not realistic.

You are only processing on the peanut part of the brain.

Put money in smiley money comes out cool with absolutely no understanding of the system.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sammhi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

Funds donated by investors victims are for different purposes which are not limited to forex trading and gambling.
The idea is that if they were 100 victims, and MBA loses the capital of 80 victims, then the profit they make from the 20 victims would be shared among the 100 victims. This automatically means that MBA invests in the most risky deals in order to make very high profit to keep the scheme going.

The problem with MBA now is that they currently have like 10,000 victims and have lost the capital investment of like 9500 of them. The capital left with them cannot generate profit so they have turned full time Ponzi by paying clients with lower capital with the capital of those with higher capital and hoping these clients will bring more new investors , however, the rate of investors are really declining and almost non existent anymore because people are beginning to ask how a mere Nigerian forex trading company can make more profit and returns of investment than prominent hedge funds even in the US.

That's the problem here. It's either hundreds of investors deposit their money with MBA for them to keep the cycle going or the cycle has folded.
What you wrote makes a lot of sense
But you mistaken one aspect :
You expect that MBA would only use investors money to trade forex only ..No financial institution will only trade forex or one deal on 9n trade. Banks use your deposit to trade forex , loans, buy shares , buy bonds , etc
With amount of money MBA has , it won't get involved in jsut forex, they may have diversity into other businesses ...It same all over
Dangote has sugar, cement , etc But started with just one ....
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sammhi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

You expect that MBA would only use investors money to trade forex only ..No financial institution will only trade forex or one deal on one trade. Banks use your deposit to trade forex , loans, buy shares , buy bonds , etc
With amount of money MBA has , it won't get involved in jsut forex, they may have diversity into other businesses ...It same all over
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammhi:

You expect that MBA would only use investors money to trade forex only ..No financial institution will only trade forex or one deal on 9n trade. Banks use your deposit to trade forex , loans, buy shares , buy bonds , etc
Check my second paragraph you quoted again. I told you that their major trade was forex and gambling but not limited to that.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by afroxyz: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
MyGeneration:

Once investors withdraw their money the few ones who don't, when they start hearing mba sacked 70% of their staffs to keep up, and moved from all their offices they would grow suspicious and another round of panic would start leading to more withdrawal
All you have stated are features of a Ponzi scheme.
I dont have problem withdrawing their money. MBA claims to be trading forex with returns. So what happened to their returns? If you are making profit then that means the capital of your investors are safe. So why cant they pay people back their capital? You guys should move on. It is experience. Use it and make better investment decisions in the future.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by CsRockefeller(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
the thing is, when you keep your money in the bank.the banks in turn uses your money to trade and make a lot of profits.but when you withdraw the money and give it to trading companies, the companies make a lot of profit from it, and share it with you.this is what the companies call ROI..
So banks make their money from trading forex, so if they dont make profit, they will crash.this is why the government is had to start limiting the activities of MBA because they are by far the largest trading company in nigeria presently.

O boy! See d biggest fool on earth right now. You are a dump old man.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sammhi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Theoutsider:

Jesus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because if you are getting 30% they have to be getting 70% and its just not realistic.

You are only processing on the peanut part of the brain.

Put money in smiley money comes out cool with absolutely no understanding of the system.
MBA does not pay 30% . The highest is 15% which is still high
Not all investors fund goes into trading.....Some are used for even office running and paying salaries but is compensated by profit they make
Most people commenting don't even understand how organization works or how banks works
Why is banks sending out marketers on a daily basis ?
When you withdraw from bank , don't you know is another person deposit they gave you ?
MBA is not doing anything different...They have issues probably because they are not regulated and govt want to crash them ...One possibility
Not every business in crisis is because of fraud
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Bishop1monte(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
There's one called called brisk capital they give 90% ROI
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Myer(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Belexy95:
@OP, your title is misleading.
The last paragraph of what you put up said delayed payment and not unable to pay as you wrote.

Anyways, my wife and I got paid yesterday.

A proof of payment won't be too much to ask. Mind sharing? Of course clear any personal details you don't want to share.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Feggie3: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

Lol, abi o at emboldened.
Thank GOD for you.
But e dey do me like say them go still pay everybody..
You na small detective sha grin

So you wan leave us for here travel?

Bro with what am earning here am gonna earn x10 of it with lesser time to spend at work. I also need to have a change of environment and interact with people with different broader mentality.... It has a great toll on one's mental psyche. Abeg Naija na see finish...

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Willie2015: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammhi:

It is wrong to compare MBA Forex with Financial Institution..
MBA Forex is a private coy....
while Banks are regulated by CBN..
There are restrictions on what banks can do....
Dangote is quoted on the Stock Exchange...
There are requirements for you to be listed......
Who regulates MBA Forex....
How do you know what they are using investors money for...

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by PervertProphet: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
sammhi:

You obviously don't knwo how the banks and financial system works
If 50% of those who have their money in a bank que up today to demand for all of their money , that bank would collapse . Their j strength lies on investors fund . GTB was not willing to pay innoson just 13bn instead teju said he should use it to buy shares
Let me educate you : if MBA has 30bn in the bank , the banks pays MBA interest on it
Now some of those funds would be held in USd and some in forex market to hold their position as a trader . They can easily pay ROI but not capital because most of the investors money are not held in liquid but in instruments .....
Same applies to even banks
At a point, MBA may have more money than what some of these banks have and that it is a big problem . Thats one reason they can't use one bank . In such a case they won't even be able to meet the Demand for ROI by MBA
Am not saying this is what happens but it can happen
MBA says 8 banks closed their accounts .....Probably for many reasons but surely if 8 banks should close MBA accounts , they would run into problem.

grin grin grin grin grin

Classic MMM Orientation.

Mugus will always fall.
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by sammhi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
ethicallyright:

Check my second paragraph you quoted again. I told you that their major trade was forex and gambling but not limited to that.
That's y I said most of what you wrote makes sense . Banks are also semi Ponzi going by your definition. Banks are able to stay afloat because most times, Govt nil them out through loans from CBN. Some banks even go to another bank to borrow money in order to pay customers or meet other demand. But are shielded because of cBn
If MBA has issues , They are unregulated and so can't get govt help . They may need time to stabilize which is what I think they are doing . It has nothing to do with ROI they pay .
Re: MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December by Myer(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
general111:
Mr Op, that info is the pure truth..
The federal government are just trying to save the banks from further colapse.they have limited the amount of money mba can payout per day which is why they keep having issues paying peoples money..MBA is threatening to go to court as i speak now..
People no save their money in banks anymore, they take it to forex trading companies.

Why are you making excuses for them? MBAForex has never at any point claimed their inability to pay was as a result of govt limitation. Their claim is that it is due to their merger with a software coy.

What is interesting is how they keep postponing doomsday.

At first they told their investors the delay is btw 14-21 days, when the date came, the postponed it to a month.
When that came, they claimed that only investors that have been verified on their new online platform are being paid.

When people started updating their online accounts now they're claiming January

If this isnt another MMM, I wonder why it is looking very much like it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.