Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone (7137 Views)

Should I Accept Her Back? My Girlfriend Who Slapped My Mum Is Now Begging / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Dami12345: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2020
BigJoe19:
Seriously Nairaland is a big joke these days. How can a sane human open such a thread on Nairaland?

I swear.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Boxer007(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
see what 20k give away has done to you.

I pity your unborn kids

Hello. Please will u help?
Please can I get u pregnant so that people will stop thinking an gay please? smiley
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Psych412(f): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Boxer007:

Hello. Please will u help?
Please can I get u pregnant so that people will stop thinking an gay please? smiley
you again...

I'm not interested
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Boxer007(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
you again...

I'm not interested

You are not s nice parson. I simply ask for a help & u refuse. People are thinking am gay so I need yor help. If u kindly allow me sleep with u then people will believe I like women. So please can I kindly sleep with u so people can no I like women. U dont need to pregnant anymore. Deal? smiley
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:13am On Dec 27, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:
I thought these lovethaa of a guy claims
he's happily married, and even narrated how he met his "missing rib".

Missing something ?

Both op and d loverha are same person. Cruise cruise cruise. I just dey look all those commenting and getting serious thinking they are real
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Aunty leave plenty talk inform the police or any agency that is ready to help
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Blitz888(m): 2:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Valenciabaddie:
:I created an harmless thread yesterday seeking advice without mentioning names or tagging any moniker, I didnt even think it could make front page .only for @ Lovethaa to drive to my house,harass my sister and forced me to delete the post when I couldn't delete or modify it he took my phone threw it away,i left him to go after my phone, he came after me saying I walked out on him and as we were arguing he gave me a slap ,
Just because people were commenting that person must be a ritualist for using black soap , I don't know why it would affect you when your name or picture is not attached to the post but I guess Guilty conscience will not let you be
Even before you told me our relationship is over I have made up my mind already about you because God knows I tried my best
you're a fake and woman beater , coming on Nairaland creating threads to make you look like a responsible person.
I regret the day I met you and I won't curse you but you will definitely regret your actions ... And I have already reported you to the police, even though I know u can buy your way through but you won't buy your way through the bad things that will follow cos I have also gone naked and curse you..

Another silly and childish rant... You were once in love right? So what's it with going naked and cursing him? Yet you say you worship in a Pentecostal church... Take a break from SM and piece together the broken parts of your life else your next rship may suffer a rebound. After all you were sleeping with each other yet unmarried.

This is already 2020... Stop this nonsense 'going naked' e no dey work.
Curse without a cause shall not stand. Ain't you aware that Cain laboured under a curse from the Almighty and he was still able to build a city?

Thank God for delivering both of you from each other... You're toxic, immature and very superstitious, while your ex is an abuser and childish.
Re: He Slapped My Face And Smashed My Phone by Innobee99(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2021
E go shock u say na urself u curse. Silly ladies everywhere. U need another slap aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Molested Sexually By A Minor Girl / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.