Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

This Is The Reason I Smoke!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Reason I Smoke!! (354 Views)

For Doctors In The House Please Can I Smoke Weed While Taking Anti Malaria Drugs / Weed Is Bad ,when I Smoke Weed I Start Thinking? / Errytime I Smoke Weed, I Fvuck Olosho For Hours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by czarr(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2020
I smoke because of the amount of stupid people walking the face of the earth! i can't stand stupid people, i don't even argue with them or try to enlighten them, i just smoke something before i break something!

I was at a bar the other day and overheard a guy telling his friends that the reason China hates America is because sometime ago america sprayed a chemical on china soil that made them all look alike and that is why they don't get along.

I just died inside, i cannot can with some people!

what stupid story have you heard promoted by stupid people?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Continue bro
Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Smoke on bro..the coinage that "smokers are liable to die young"...was a typo error.
Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by yomi007k(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2020
grin

Baba pass the blunt.

Mumu people replicate daily. They are just too many.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by BaddieFreak(f): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2020
czarr:
I smoke because of the amount of stupid people walking the face of the earth! i can't stand stupid people, i don't even argue with them or try to enlighten them, i just smoke something before i break something!

I was at a bar the other day and overheard a guy telling his friends that the reason China hates America is because sometime ago america sprayed a chemical on china soil that made them all look alike and that is why they don't get along.

grin
Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by SILENTandSMART2: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
undecided undecided

You self no get sense cus the eleribuu reason you gave ain't enough,

You smoke weed because many stupid people are everywhere undecided

Does dat make sense to you ? undecided

You self is stupid undecided
Re: This Is The Reason I Smoke!! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
czarr:

cheesy grin grin grin
Chai!!!!
Na so them deceive us for primary school say India win Nigeria 100-1

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Retired IndecentStar?? / mmmmmmmmmmmm / Guys Should Have An Orgasm Before Making Any Type Of Decision!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.