Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) (38901 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Donspicey: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2020
lekki1444:
am not understanding, was your bonnet not closed ?

Come mk i pray for you....

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kayberg: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2020
If he is innocent, I feel sorry for him.
If he is not innocent, may he rest in pains.
I don't support nonsense.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A car battery thief has been burnt to death this morning in Ekpiri Nsukara in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

See report / photos below.

https://www.facebook.com/747655253/posts/10164565180750254/?app=fbl
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Haba! Just because of car battery? That was too much now
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Gsentme(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
omowolewa:
Humm! The guy will never do that again

We are saying the same thing
Absolutely the same thin grin

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Just imagine the animals we share a country with. Out there everyday looking for people to burn alive. Yet they have the temerity to behave as if they are more civilized.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Fash20: 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Later we will be shouting that our politicians are heartless... Tell me, does this barbarous act show that the citizens have hearts?... Why the hell would they kill a battery thief? The real thieves are in their offices stealing million or even billions and you even hail them all the time.

This country na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by PlainSight(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
It shall not be well with the murderers.two wrongs can never make a right
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Ahmad62:
I strongly condemn Jungle justice!

Until when you're robbed... I was like you a year ago but after being robbed this year, I support jungle justice especially in a lawless place.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by PlainSight(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2020
Kayberg:
If he is innocent, I feel sorry for him.
If he is not innocent, may he rest in pains.
I don't support nonsense.
nobody dey support nonsense.this kind of treatment should be directed at our thieving politifcians
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2020
This is pure wickedness, why not give him some heavy beating and hand him over to the proper authority.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
But when politicians stealing their money comes, they'll be hailing them. Fooools
. More than foollllllllllllls. Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kayberg: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
PlainSight:
nobody dey support nonsense.this kind of treatment should be directed at our thieving politifcians

Nobody is halting you.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by weslay: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2020
They are all guilty of Murder. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Mckhala80(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Anything could lead a man to steal.... But this manner of killing , so inhumane.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Drizzy5001:
The only reason why I like Ákwá Ibom and cross River state, is because it is a no-go area for stealing,and armed robbery of any kind. Unlike, here in Onitsha where some body's handset or bag will be collected by hoodlums, and people will be passing without minding or helping to chase the criminal. But I don't support jungle justice anyways. Just beat the thief and hand him over to the police.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by LoudLord(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2020
I hate stealing,I hate jungle justice
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2020
If Nigerians channel this same anger towards people who put this country in the state of nadir, things would be better for it. But you see them hailing politicians and burning petty robbers. The most evil and dangerous people in this world are hypocrites, they can do anything just to save face.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Hmmmmm
Naija I hail thee....
Just because of 18k battery, you don't allow the man to witness 2021

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by MrRegret: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2020
The Monsters the blood sucking politheifcian has made us.

Creating a jungish environment

God have mercy for not just we have done but also what I about to be done
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2020
I lay a curse on those whoose hands led to the dead of this young man,for they have taken a life they cant make,look at the blood of a man who they claim stole a battery littered upon the earth,look at the flesh of a man been roasted like yam in broad day light,the man they just killed and condemend may be clean & better than them,even the book of liviticus has stated standard inwhich God wrote down himself & in a case like this according to biblical principles,the thief should be beaten & left to return or pay damages he has cost,not to take his life,when wrong things happen the society jubilate without taking time to see & think deep,it is quite obvious that young man may never be a thieve but out of persuation & situation beyong every control,pressure mount upon him which may lead him to where he is now.how many of the people looking at his burnt body will gladly offer that young man assistance if he told them his problem when he was breathing..YAhVEH Elohim is greater than them & the end will tell beter.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Benards(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Babapyro:
I pray the police catches some of them and hang them for murder,you burnt someone alive because of a car battery

bros e go shock you say popo for akwa ibom follow support the burning thing.. Bro i am in uyo, e no dey easy. Of recent, these boys no gree person sleep for night forget body. n so you go dey worry wether the next moment dem go enter for you. I'm not in support of jungle justice, but any unlucky idiot wey dem catch, the needful has to be done......
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Federalmike: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
obiekunie2:
Damn!

humans are evil!

some will still steal some of the body parts to eat as they did to those policemen killed and burnt during endsars protest!

you see how that one is checking out the skull - next he will abduct it.

see girls are even there! and they are all happily inhaling the smoke of the burn body - call them cannibals and they will abuse you and deny it!

in my next life i will definitely not come this jungle called africa!

Tufiakwa!

they did it in ile ife osun state , 3 bike thieves were caught on two different occasions , after burning them, some of them cut and eat out of the thieves body at the spot ,while some of them cut and took parts away . I don't understand what's going on with people

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by richie240: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

we will surely start by burning that decayed teethed man that lives in burdilion
The 'burnings' ur progenitors started in '66 dts still affecting u till tmr is what u are proclaiming shey?

A fruit indeed doesn't fall far from d tree, init?
cool

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
When whites start calling us apes, we will be complaining. Even apes don't practise such barbarism. Jungle justice is barbaric. #SayNOtojunglejustice
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Dantee005(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why are igbos so intolerant

Yet they can't burn those looters
You be mumu, awka ibom na Igbos dey there....? undecided
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2020
No respect for lives.
These people have no fear of GOD.
How can you kill somebody in such a barbaric manner
That's his head being moved with a stick!!!
JESUS!!!!
And they will march to church on sunday and act all holy and godly.
Their ends will meet them soon!!!
Do not take d life you cannot give...
If one of his hand was severed..
It will be a punishment taken too far but one we can easily understand too..
Rest in peace theif!!!
I pray GOD forgives you and accept your soul!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Babapyro: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Benards:

bros e go shock you say popo for akwa ibom follow support the burning thing.. Bro i am in uyo, e no dey easy. Of recent, these boys no gree person sleep for night forget body. n so you go dey worry wether the next moment dem go enter for you. I'm not in support of jungle justice, but any unlucky idiot wey dem catch, the needful has to be done......
He stole the damn battery of an empty car ,he didn't shoot or maim anybody, the worse they could have done to him was to hand him over to the police, since the said item was already recovered.
This bunch are just bloodthirsty criminals,I bet they've done worse than this guy.
This nonentities are the same idiots that welcomes thieving politicians with an open hand whenever they come knocking.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
Don't they have elders in this community to advise them well? They should have also burnt his wife and kids too or his mum, dad and siblings who depend on him for survival, because it's no use keeping them alive. I don't support stealing but not all thieves deserve this, the hardened ones who kill people during robbery certainly do but the one trying to survive just needs a thorough beating and freed. Imagine kids watching this will grow with guts to kill and lose all human sympathy and conscience. The governor needs to stop being silent over this. As educated as he is, he should know better.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
But when politicians stealing their money comes, they'll be hailing them. Fooools
So you support stealing
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Benards(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
SATANNIST:
THE MOST USELESS YOUTHS IN NIGERIA ARE CALABAR AND AKWA IBOM YOUTHS.
JOBLESS AND WICKED.
THOSE PLACES , IF YOU BE YOUNG GUY WEY DEY MAKE AM, THE YOUTHS GO JEALOUS U TILL THEM KILL YOU IF YOU NO STRONG.
I HAD TO AUCTION THE HOUSE I BOUGHT THERE

YOU ARE A STUPID MAN.. abi your brain run comot for your head go dey your anus nii

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2020
I condemn jungle justice a lot but the guy knew what he was getting into by stealing,he also knew of other people that have been burnt too. Also no need to insult or take offence to my comment, i have my own view such as you have yours thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.