Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) (38876 Views)

Orlu: 3 Suspected Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt Alive (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
wickedness. these people are demons in human skin. should the same thing be done to each and everyone of them, they won't get my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your whole family is useless.. Ebot ifot ukam odo useless

Eat the flesh na cannibals!!!
You people love roasting humans now!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Benards(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2020
thelish:
This is height of wickedness.
How can a fellow human go such barbaric torture because of ordinary car battery?
Which is more valuable?

Bros no worry, one day because of just ordinary phone, one idiot go forget dagger for your belle.....

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
What a TERRIBLE WAY to die.
Please THIEVES should avoid Akwa Ibom, CALABAR, AbA and, Onitsha.
If U are a THIEF on Nairaland, or an Upcoming one please avoid dose places.
GANDUJE should avoid AKS and CALABAR oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by molbic(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Well those that participated in this gory act have passed judgement on themselves .I will never surport jungle justice no matter the offense the offender might have committed , unless it's for our polithiefcians

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
Don't answer that guy, I know how peaceful Uyo was, but of recent this boys keeps disturbing the peace of the state, I can't participate in jungle justice, but if they are guilty i don't pity them, cause if this boys meet you for road for night you drag phone with them either boy or girl, them go stab am to death.

How about severing a hand or d two if you really really want to be brutal?
We do not take judgments into our own hands?
I like what JESUS said in d bible, he who is without sin should cast d first stone....
JESUS spoke about forgiveness, we've just lost our touch with humanity, and these ones will pray to GOD?
They certainly have no respect!!!
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by obiekunie2: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2020
Federalmike:

they did it in ile ife osun state , 3 bike thieves were caught on two different occasions , after burning them, some of them cut and eat out of the thieves body at the spot ,while some of them cut and took parts away . I don't understand what's going on with people

africans are just evil! very, very demonic people!

sad thing is, we pass each other evryday not knowing the evil they are capable of!

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by mayorkent(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2020
In akwaibom everybody looks peaceful and calm , but the speed at which they light someone for stealing phone or anything day surprise me .
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2020
The guy checking rhe skull must be a yorooba man
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
sapientia:
No to Extra-Judicial killings

Until the police start arresting some nuisance for this, believe me this trend will continue.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Buzx: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Female thiefs are publicly disgraced, while male thiefs are beaten and burnt alive!! cry
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2020
obiekunie2:
Damn!

humans are evil!

some will still steal some of the body parts to eat as they did to those policemen killed and burnt during endsars protest!

you see how that one is checking out the skull - next he will abduct it.

see girls are even there! and they are all happily inhaling the smoke of the burn body - call them cannibals and they will abuse you and deny it!

in my next life i will definitely not come this jungle called africa!

Tufiakwa!

Brother, honestly, Nigerians keep proving to the world that they live in a zoo.

And they even seem proud of it. See how they snapping someone gruesomely killed?
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by amansi(m): 10:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Well, the problem is not burning the man that stole car battery, the problem is you participating in the killing whereby you have done worst things than the man did.

Be careful! This man did not kill a fellow man in his treacherous act, yet you rewarded him with a gruesome kind of death. Jailing him would have been better.

Remember, "let him without sin cast the first stone".

Glo Data Plan: https://passmaga.com/glo-data-plan/

9mobile Data Plan: https://passmaga.com/9mobile-data-plans/

MTN Data Plan: https://passmaga.com/mtn-data-plans/
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu.. go chop him meat na. Cannibals

Honestly, its like we have to start publicly shaming and abusing these id*ots so they begin to gather sense.

Black man, black brain.

The fooolish id*ots cannot devise better ways of handling petty theft. Always burn, burn, burn. And the id*ots will want to claim enlightened and be looking down on them Northerners.

Honestly, this Nigeria itself is a complete zoo. From North to South.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2020
There are still criminals in this midst thinking of doing what got him killed.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by castiello(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Uyo and calabar have an history of cannibalism so barbaric killings is normal to them every Nigerian tribe has a foundational problem all are on equal scale we just have one trending more than the other
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:40am On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why are igbos so intolerant

Yet they can't burn those looters
. You are worst than those that killed that guy. Why dragging Igbos to this matter? Is that state in south- east. Am sure that the hatred you have towards Igbos have turned you to a mad man.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by OyigboUpdate: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

You see ur life

Your worker stole ur battery and you and ur boys beat him up and sacked him......

Why didnt you call him privately to inquire wat made him steal ur battery......

We are one of the causes all of this inceesant stealing....

What if he does not get a proper job else where because of the stigma and ended up as a hardened armedrobber,do u tink u would be safe frm his terror

Akwa ibom hv been sending out dis jungle justice message for long......

That state no be wia pesin supose tink of going to steal.......

Las Las lets learn to help those in need bro......

If all of us dey okay financially wit out been greedy crime go reduce drastically....

#Peace......

Oga we pay them monthly 20k. We also give them lunch.
When one of them went for exam I personally gave him 7k free
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Mires: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2020
The good people of Akwa Ibom did wonderfully well. I will continue to tell youths that crime in whatsoever way does not pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Ballow09(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
cool[color=#000099][/color] this people are wicked,how can you burn humanbeing like that. bad economic in nigeria lead many people to steal.we should consider ourself now
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I've said it before and I will say it again, akwa ibom people are stupid, foolish, barbaric and backward, imagine just car battery? and their governor is stealing billions and they are praising him, this is pathetic!

and you and your tribes are idiot, cow.

u must be rob before this year ends. mumu

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2020
arcis:
Ordinary battery of 20k..Nawa ooo...

Which 20k?

He'll be lucky to get #12 000 on it.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2020
jungle justice isn't good but why would someone thief from his follow poor man.he deserve it tho.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why are igbos so intolerant

Yet they can't burn those looters

Akwa ibom is not igbo.
Go school, you refused.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by alaribe1992(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2020
that's a free skull for all ye skull miners ;Dthat's a free skull for all ye skull miners

1 Like

Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your whole family is useless.. Ebot ifot ukam odo useless

Hahaha. See your people odo.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2020
people are saying jungle justice should be done to our politicians, those shouting are they not human why not do we'll join later
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2020
Nuyokoi:
wickedness. these people are demons in human skin. should the same thing be done to each and everyone of them, they won't get my sympathy.

what are u saying
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Depressed101: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers are no-go area for Thievery.

This photo is horrible. Wetin diz albino dey look
racist.... Albino nor human being.. Wetin others dey look... Mind yourself o
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2020
because of 18k battery?

This is bad.
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2020
I've said it before and I will say it again, akwa ibom people are stupid, foolish, barbaric and backward, imagine just car battery? and their governor is stealing billions and they are praising him, this is pathetic! Ikillbroke-hoes undecided
Re: Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2020
And politicians are stealing billions we will praise them...las las Na street sure pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.