Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners (1879 Views)

Increasing Website Traffic For Free: Strategies And Tools / Thread For Business Development Ideas, Strategies And Investments. / Nigerian Business Environment – Right Business Strategies To Adopt 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Hello my name is Adun otokiti Endurance and i a digital marketer, i build sales funnels and also create websites, be it woo commerce or shopify.
You can talk to me when it comes to dropshipping, affiliate marketing and facebook advertisement.

Apart from the above, i am also a copy writer and i help small businesses to automate their sales.

The question is who is this thread for?

This thread is for business owners who are looking for ways to bring in more profit to your wallet and take their business online.

In this thread, i will be posting teachings about business automation and also strategies to make your business grow.

so lets go....

1 Like

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Anybody who is guilty of the following is throwing money into the toilet

Do not read this if you are not a business owner

But

If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, this will be the best post you will ever read today.
Like they say “No one is above mistakes”, Not until it is brought to your notice, you will be unaware of it
Because I want you to be FREE from Sins, I have taken my time to outline some deadly Sins you are making in business And also ways you can prevent them;

like they say “prevention is better than cure”

Enjoy yourself while you read through;

Sin number 1: Not having a sales funnel:
Every Small business owners are guilty of this sin; A sales funnel is the journey you take your customers through.

Let me tell you, business without a sales funnel is like a vehicle without fuel

Ask Russell Brunson and he will tell you

A sales funnel helps you to sell more than one product to customers

Imagine;

instead of selling JUST a shirt to a customer, a sales funnel gives you the ability to sell a cap, trouser and shoe to that same person.

Sin number 2: Running advert for one day and expecting to make big profit:
All small business owners are guilty of this particular sin,

How you said?

Ok I will explain

How many of you will meet a girl today and expect her to say YES to you, date you and marry you all in one day?

I guess it’s not possible right?

Same way, you can’t run an advert for one day and expect everybody to buy from you.

From human psychology, it is said that

“for people to buy from you, they have to see your advert for a minimum of 7 times”

So if you are running an advert for a minimum of 5days Just No that you are wasting your hard earn money

SIN Number 3: Not communicating with your customers:

Communication builds friendship

And

Friendship builds relationship

Just like DAN KENNEDY said and I quote

“Ultimately, those that spend money on advertisement wins”

Now that you have spent money on advert to get those customers, what are you doing every day to have your name as their first thought in the morning?

One way to do this is my sending them Sms and email messages

Like Russell said “the money is in the list”

Gosh this post is getting long, I have to stop here.

Tomorrow I will be dropping a post on the element that makes up a sales funnel

If you want it just Type YES in the reply section

Till you see my post again Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2020
Do not open a facebook page without first reading this post

But

If you have one already, just check what I will be sharing next to see if there are some things you need to change in your page
Incase you don’t know facebook page is like your shop on facebook. It is a place where you post your content, product or services.
It also allows you to run advert on facebok, meaning without facebook page you cannot run advert on facebook…

80% of small business owners are making this mistake of opening a facebook page the wrong way.

It s not just to click the create button, there are some things you need to take note of if you want your page to be optimized.

Ok

Optimize big abi?

Let me break it down for my people

Sometimes when you use the facebook search bar, I hope you notice that some pages usually pop up.. have you ask yourself why?
Let me tell you

It is because they are related to that word or phrase you searched for.

How about me teaching you how to create a facebook page that shows up whenever someone search for a keyword related to your page?

Before you create a page you must first know the category it falls into.

For examples if I am running a skin care business my page category should be under cosmetics and fashion

This way, it is easy for facebook to optimize your page for that key word

The Next thing you don’t want to ignore is the about section of your page

This is very important, miss this and you will miss the chance of optimizing your page

Before you write anything in the about section of your page, learn to use keywords that you want your page to rank for; and make a sentence with it.

Let me give you an example

Let’s say I want my skin care page to rank for the following keyword “organic, creams, smooth, products”

I will have an about page like this “we are professionals when it comes to organic products such as creams that gives you a smooth and shinning skin”

To know the keyword you want your page to rank for, you can use google keyword planner

If you want me to drop a video on how to use google keyword planner, comment I need in the comment section and once I get 10 comments I will drop it.

I hope you got value?

Till I post again

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Comes let’s discuss business my friend

If you sell anything online don’t scroll pass this post because the future of your business depends on everything that I will be discussing in the next few sentence.

So make sure you read word by word to the end

This is a new year and I want to help you grow your business

One way I plan on doing this is by showing you other places you can showcase your goods and services apart from your whatsapp status and facebook page.

Why is this important for all business owners?

Imagine instead of boring your contacts on whatsapp with your products and allowing them to mute your status, while not allow me show you other places you can put your products in front of over 9million people who are ready and willing to buy from you.

Are you not tired of posting on whatsapp and having it disappear in the next 24hrs?

Are you not tired of buying data everyday?

Let me tell you, whatsapp consume twice data of the actual size of any file you upload on your status, That is why you keep buying data everyday.

What if I show you how to upload your product once and have millions of people view it for life?

The name of the place is called facebook market place and one other secret site I will be showing you

Below is the advantage of facebook market place over whatsapp and running paid advertisement without sales

1. People that check facebook market place are Hot buyers who are with money and are ready to buy now

2. You do not pay for any advert or shop rent

3. You only upload once and that’s all

4. People come to you willing without you running advert

5. People can follow you with just one click of a button

6. Facebook notify millions of people at once when you upload a new product

7. Customers can message you easily once they are interested in your product

But here is the down part of facebook market place, if you do not know how to list your product, facebook will banned you from showing your product for life except you go to open another facebook account.

I guess you know how frustrating that can be? Losing your friends and some pages I know you have created before.

In order to help you prevent this and to fulfill my promise to you this year on helping you take your business to the next level, I have created a video based tutorial that will teach you the following

1. How to show your product on facebook market place the right way even if you are a novice when it comes to using the internet (this you can do
with your phone)

2. How to make your store appear at the front page of each category (when your store appears in the front page there is high probability of people buying from you)

3. How to select the best category for your product

4. How to write a Bad ass product description section that persuade people to give you their money

5. how to use canva to design your product image for more clarity

6. How to allow facebook automatically approve your product

Because I care about you, I have added some bonuses that will bring in more sales for you

IF YOU NEED THE TRAINING JUST COMMENT "I NEED" AND I WILL REPLY YOU

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
hello readers today i will be sharing tips that will help your business grow fast

one thing business owners are doing wrong is what i want to discuss with you today.

business owners don't budget money for advertisement.

yes i know you are guilty of this.

in this era, running a business without advertising is like calling a girl to come meet you in a dark place.
she will not come..

your customers are online and you cant reach them without advertising.

see let me give you one secret that no body will tell you.

those customers you meet through advertising, you can sell to them at a higher price so you can recover your money for advert and still bag good profit.

you can use facebook advert to reach the right audience.

if you need help on running facebook advert that convert like crazy, just reach me on whatsapp 07 068622 6 15 and i will be glad to help you out.

till i write again stay blessed.
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 2:38am On Jan 28, 2021
How i was able to generate massive sales for a client in lagos selling shoes and bluetooth speaker everyday with facebook and instagram advert

my dear you see this business of a thing, it is so sweet if you know how to go about it.

give me few seconds of your time and i am going to be revealing to you so hidden secret you don't know about online business.

this is the internet age where everyday is done without leaving the house.

your customers are online and for you to locate them, you must know what they want then give it to them.

Like i said in my previous post, doing business in this era without paid advertising is like calling a girl to come meet you in that dark spot at your junction.

she will not come my dear; she is human and she will think you want to rap her lolz

that's how bad it is when you are doing business without paid advertisement.

though facebook owner, mark hammer lolz that's what i call him because he always hammer my facebook advert account.
Facebook is one of the best place to sell your product and services.

there are over 23millions Nigerians on facebook and many of them are your customers. the only way to reach all of them is through paid advertisement.

i will be showing us screenshot of how i was able to make massive sells for a man in lagos who sells just two items online.

yes
you don't need much products; just find a winning product and scale with all you strength .

now back to my story.

the Lagos business man was directed to me by my mentor and i welcomed him with my whole heart as i normally do to all my client.
we started the journey of running advert and in a day we have nothing less than 6 orders by spending 6k on advert per day. that money is high right? i know thats what you are thinking but wait let me break it don for you.

the shoes he is selling from my little research cost him 7k to buy from onisha here in Nigeria.

the minimum order we have per day is 6 and the shoe is selling for 24k online. lets say way he uses 2k and sometimes its less.

now lets calculate
6x24k= 144k that's what he is making per day

now lets remove the money for the purchase of the shoe from onisha
7,000 x 6 = 42,000
so 144,000- 42,000= 102,000

remember that we spend 6,000 on facebook advert per day right
102,000-6,000 =96,0000

remove money for way bill = 96,000-2,000 = 94,000

wow that is what this man is making in a day from facebook advert..

can you see why your business needs to be running facebook advert?

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2021
[b][/b]boom i know it has been long i posted here, something happened and today only i will be sharing my experience with you

everything was going on fine for me and my client until our advert stopped converting.

advert that use to give us minimum 4 purchase per day, changed to 1 or non per day
i was so disappointed and my client was angry because cant be paying me 15k per week and not getting sales
so he ended our contract
i tried to know what is wrong and did everything possible and even went to buy another advert account BUT still same thing

i was so broke that period and i needed to top up my game and i came across a post from one man i respect so much online.

he showed some strategies to implement if your converting advert is no longer converting.

i implemented the strategies and boom i started getting orders again even till now. that strategy has NEVER failed me..

Moral lesson

always hang around people that are in the same business as you and learn to implement some strategies when you come across them....

this week i am building a funnel for another product that i want to test.
till i post here again just call me for any sales page job and i will deliver 07 -0-6-8 6-2 -26 -15
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
hello let me share something with you if you are a business owner.

no matter what you sell, you need to have a system that you use to sell your product.

this is a sales funnel

you dont need to have a complex software before you know you are using a sales funnel.

how you say?

follow me closely...

Anybody can create a sales funnel with what you have.

take for example, you posted on facebook and people commented that they are interested in your product or service.
you message them in their messenger and started a conversation with them.

from there they collected your number and finally them are in your whatsapp.
you started viewing their whatsapp status and you are doing same also.

you just created a funnel.

now what is a funnel?

this is a step by step process you make your customers go through just to get your product.

If you want to game up your business, that is when you need a sales funnel expert to design a persuasive sales funnel that runs on automation.
that means you dont need to be there to answer all those messages or chatting with your client.
an automated sales funnel takes the stress away from you. and if done right, it brings sales for you on autopilot.

tomorrow i will discussing some key element that makes up a persuasive sales funnel.
till i write you again stay bless
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2021
Been an Entrepreneur is not as easy as people paint it to be.

Most times that idea you thought will be what will announce you to the world might not even shake your circle not to talk of your community.
and when this happens, You will feel depressed and feel like given up.

Something people will laugh at you because to them you have failed.

my dear Friend it is like that BUT what i want you to say to yourself this morning is that "I WILL NOT GIVE UP"

One way to make it quick in this journey is to align yourself with people that are already getting the result you desire and do everything to link up with them.

Even if it means you paying for it.

Here is an example, you might not be a millionaire yet But once you hangout with people always talking about millions, your mentality will change and you will begin to think in millions.

I Believe so much in this principle because your association determines your acceleration.

Just keep doing what you believes in and one day it will all make sense.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Am still your sure plug for website and funnel building... i write for the web
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2021
�� What is the best time to start an online business? ��

Dear friend you might not be the one asking this question right now but somehow you wish someone had put this kind of post in your front.
If you read this post to the end, I will be exposing some secrets on this topic

If you have been following my post here on this blue app; you will agree with me that I always talk about making money online and the best kind of business that can give you Crazy about of money.

Today only, I will be talking about when to start an online business.

An online business is just like every kind of business that takes time to kick off….

Stop believing those people that tells you to invest 50k to get 200k in less than 24hrs.

Let me tell you my friend

Any genius business takes time and effort before it will fetch you money

The best time to start an online business is when you have something that is paying your bills….

One of the reason many of us failed in the past including myself was that; we were made to believe that when you start an online business today, the next day money will start coming in…

You will start posting pictures of you in a beach with your laptop living the FREEDOM lifestyle.

Lol

My dear though that’s the lifestyle we all want but it don’t just come in a rush.

It takes time and with a lot of failures But if you are consistent you will enjoy the good life.

When starting an online business, don’t just invest your own money because this will leave you frustrated when things didn’t go as planned.

Omo See you

You want to start an online business and you are jobless; Omo that one na double wahala oh…

Here is what you should do

Go get a job and start saving money to start your online business.

Once your online business kicks off then you can quit your 9 to 5 job to focus more on your online business.

As a student, the best time to start an online business is when you are still in school…

You don’t have much to spend money on except you are that type that wears 150k weavon on an empty skull….

your parents are sending you money now and you think that’s how it will be forever…

my dear friend immediately you leave school, you will know that your parents sometimes borrowed just to make sure you go to school with the intention that ; once you are done you will come take care of them.

Listen

Here is an assignment for you today;

Lock yourself in a room for some minutes and brainstorm on the kind of business you will love to start as soon as possible…

By next week I will be dropping some secrets that will help you select the kind of business to start.

So watch out for my post and if possible, mark my profile as one of your favorite so that you can always get notification whenever I post…

You can reach out to me if you need assistance.

I hope you learnt something today?

Thanks for not just reading but I hope you implement.

I am Adun Kyle
A sales funnel design and a supper affiliate
I write and design for the web
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Take the headache off your customers when buying your products or services by setting up a sales funnel

Leaving your customers with no option than to buy your products or services is the best thing you can do for your business

If you are current with what is going on with facebook advert recently, you will agree with me that it is getting difficulty day after day to run advert here on facebook.

The Recommended way to get the best out of facebook is to get yourself a sales funnel.

I know you will be asking what exactly is a sales funnel…

After you read this whole post to the end, you will get a better explanation of what a sales funnel is and how it can benefit your business.

A sales funnel is simply a journey you make your customers go through in order for them to buy your product.

A sales funnel takes away distractions from your customers and it persuade them to buy from you.

A sales funnel is made up of many elements like your sales page, your autoresponder etc.

But one thing I really want to talk about today is the part of the autoresponder.

I see a lot of people today building a sales page without an autoresponder, if you are one of such am sorry to say but you are leaving money on the table without you knowing..

The work of an autoresponder is to collect the details of your customers like their email, name, phone etc to enable you sell to them in the future.

Building an email list is the best thing you can do to your business this year following what is happening to various advertisement platforms now.

Remember it is much more easier to sell to someone that has bought something from you before than to sell to a stranger.

Now imagine having a list of over 50,000 woman that you can sell any beauty product to everytime without spending money on advert or without the fear if your advert will convert.

Now this is what a good sales funnel should do for you.

You drive traffic to the sales page; the sales page ask them to enter their details like email and name and then the sales page persuade them to buy your products or services.

With the details collected, you can send them series of automated messages and you can promote any other products to them.

So my dear friend when next you are building a sales funnel, try to include an autoresponder because nobody knows what will happen to this rented platform next.

I am Adun Kyle
A sales funnel designer and a super affiliate
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Do this if you want to place your brand name in the mind of your customers

If you are a business owner and you are looking for the best practice to prevent your customers from buying from your competitors. This will be the best post you will ever read on the internet today.
My dear it is much easier for someone that has buy from you before to buy again than getting a new customer.

Today I will be sharing with you a step by step process that I use to keep customers in my offline business.

Please do not read if you will not implement because what I will be sharing with you today was born at of someone’s years of experience.

Now that you have promised me that you will implement what I will be teaching you today, I will be given it to you FREE

Practice Number 1: Always build rapport with your customers the first time they are doing business with you: this is one secret of creating friendship with you customers.. The best way to do this is by first complimenting your customers. You can complement them by saying “hello Sir wow your hair cut looks fine, I will love to have a cut like this when next I visit the salon”

The person is left with no choice than to say thank you.

Doing this, you have already broken his ice and from there you can start the conversation.. just make them laugh, you don’t need to be a comedian to do this. And always smile when talking to them. I use the smiles a lot because it makes them to connect with you.
Note: use it well oh. don’t go and be smiling with a soldier man oh or else lol…

Practice Number 2: Learn to collect the phone numbers of your customers: This is one big secret and if you are not doing this my dear, you are leaving money on the table. Always collect their phone numbers so you can continue the conversation. You can add them up on whatsapp so they can be viewing your status

Practice Number 3: Send Bulk SMS once in a while: This works very well. Imagine you sending them SMS on their birthday. The banks knows how to use this strategy that is why you always get sms from them whenever you are celebrating your birthday

Practice Number 4: Learn to message them sometimes just to check up on them: This strategy works very well. Some days back, I woke up in the morning and my spirit just said I should message all my customers that I have not heard from for a long time. A girl replied me that she was just telling her course mate that she wanted to come to my shop but she can’t the new shop is located. She retrieved her line so she don’t have my number again. She was very happy seeing my message and later she came to the shop to do some work.

I will stop here today but what I want you to do is to implement the little you have learnt today.

If you need help sending bulk sms, i have a video tutorials that will teach you step by step. feel free to contact on whatsapp[b] 07 012 25 75 9 9
[/b]
Thanks for reading

I am Adun Kyle
A sales funnel designer and a super affiliate
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2021
How I killed A Very big Rat in my room without the help of anybody

Growing up as a kid was not easy at all

I was influenced by my environment and the things happening around me.

This made me to harbour a very big rat in my room that kept limiting me in anything I do.

This very big rat has made me loss so many things in life and the funniest thing was that; I never knew this big rat existed until late last year
I know you might be wondering was is this very big rat kyle is talking about .

Ok fine let me tell you

This very kill Rat is your mindset

Yes your mindset

Your mindset is responsible for your success or failure in life

How you ask?

Follow me closely as I explain

We are all affected by our environment and this goes a long way to affect our success in life.

Take for example;

I was telling my friend one day in class that it is possible to make over 400k online without leaving your room.

He said that is not true and that you must be a fraudster before that can happen.

I laughed because I know that his mindset has eaten the better part of him.

I then open my whatsapp to show him an alert somebody posted of how he received 500k in a week from affiliate marketing.

He then smiled and said wow.

My friend let me tell you; your success in life is 80 percent mindset and 20% hardwork.
Just as pastor David Oyedepo said and I quote

“ what you see is what you seize”

Not until you can think and get hold of that thing you want to achieve in your mind, it can’t manifest physically.

For things to work out for you my friend, you must change your mindset.

I know you might be asking how can I change my mindset right?

I am here to help you if only you are willing

Below are some steps that I used change my mindset when it comes to making money online.
1. Read books: The benefits of reading books on the affairs of life cannot be underrated.

Your school can’t teach you this secret because they don’t care about how well you succeed in life. There are free websites to download these books. One place I recommend is pdfdrive.com and you can get this book titled “the secret of a millionaire mind”.

If you need the e-version of this book let me know in the comment section and I will send it to you.

2. Surround yourself with people that has achieved what you want to achieve: As simple as this trick, some people still can’t do it. Earlier this years I paid money to join some groups not because I am stupid but because I know the value I will be getting being among them.

3. Always take action on any information you have access to: This is one big secret of great men and women you see today; take for example had it been that Chris Ani did not take action when bitcoin was introduce to him, I wonder who would given birth to DABA school.

Had it been that Mark Zurkaberg didn’t take action when the idea came to him, I wonder where facebook would have surfaced from. I can go on and on but I will stop here today because the post is getting long.

If you got value let me know in the comment section because I cant wait to celebrate your win
Thanks for reading

I am Adun Kyle
I sales funnel designer and a supper affiliate
I write and design for the web.
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 3:17am On Jul 27, 2021
WHAT BUSINESS CAN I START AS A FRESH GRADUATE

I dont really know why I want to talk about this topic today but I know this will help somebody that is just starting out ..

Many of us do make the mistake of thinking that the business that works 3years ago will start work today

my dear, some do work but I must tell you that since the coming and gradual disappearance of the COVID 19 many things have change and it will do you more harm if you are not changing with the tread...

As you already know "the only thing that is not constant is change"

take for example my friend, then when we were growing up, People use to make money from operating a telephone business..
this is a business model where people just go and buy a plastic chair and table, then with an umbrella.

you will agree with me then that many people make mad money with that business, I even have a family member that bought three motorcycle (Bike) with the money he made from the business.

But today that kind of business cant even feed you for a day not to talk of paying your house rent and other bills.

Now the question is "what kind of business can I start as a graduate"

The best business to start now is online businesses

why you may ask

wait let me explain

We are in the 21st century and everything now is done on the internet

With a mobile phone and an internet connection, you can start up any business from the comfort of your home without paying for shop rent, light bill, security etc

Below are some business you can start right now But please they involve money to learn

1. affiliate marketing
2. crypto trading
3. Forex trading
4. Ecommerce
5. Information marketing
6. Copy writing
7. Closing
8. Digital Marketing
9. Graphic designing
10. Youtubing
11. Web design

This businesses can make you millions if only you learn them like your life depends on it...

There are many resources that can help you out when you want to learn any of the listed above....

Youtube is your friend and sites like udemy can help you

But the truth is sites like youtube have great resources but you are left to figure out things yourself and this will consume your time and energy....

The best way to go about this is to pick just one from the list and look for somebody online that is getting result implementing it and pay for the person to teach you..

Thanks for reading to the end and I hope you got value today?
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pay close Attention if you want to start a business

Finally expose!!! The number one secret to get as much as 10M to start up your business without paying back

If you are a student, business man or a youth corper looking for ways to raise money to start up a business, then this will be the best post you will ever see today

Rising money to start up a business is something that is very difficult and this has left many of us stranded and starting small because we cant get the kind of money needed to start that our dream business...

Sometimes we are left with no option than to beg friend, family member and those in our environment

some will even went as far as getting loan from Lapo and other micro finance bank

Those method are cool at the beginning not until you fail to meet up with the terms and conditions, then you will see the real colour of the task agencies employed by those organizations

Take for example Lapo is very strict when it comes to collecting their money and when you dont meet up your neighbors get to know about your debt because they will so much disgrace you in your street

And the funnest part is that the money is not even enough for you to start a good business but because you had no choice that is why you option in

my friend what if I show you a way to get a loan for as high as 10M without facing disgrace and paying back will you go for it?

If you answer yes then

message me on whatasapp 0----7-------01-------225----------75-----9----9

mind you this information is not for free, so if you are like those that needs free stuff please dont bother to message me because I will not attend to you.

Let me be plain here, the amount to the course that teaches you how to get as high as 10M loan from financial institutions around the world is 20k

So if you dont have 20k to spend to learn a way to get over 10M loan to start a business kindly skip pass this post because I dont like time wasters.

You will learn many things from the course that I can say here

If you want to gain access to the course feel free to message me 0----7-------01-------225----------75-----9----9
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Please if you are not willing to spend money in learning how to get over 10M to start your own business please dont message me

Think about this

what is 20,000 complain to what you will be getting as loan to start up a business.

you will be learning how to write a good business proposal
How to run facebook and instagram advert

You will be learning how to access the various platform that will grand you loan for free

if you are interested message me on whatsapp
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Not again I shouted at Moses

Moses is my friend from day one

He sells clothes and shoes

In fact when you think about any fashion, Moses is your sure plug

But this is what he does that I don’t like

Moses will wake up in the middle of the night and the first you will see is clothes on his status

He will post over one thousand and one clothes for his family and friends who are not even interested in what he sells to view

I am not a bad friend so I always try to view his status

I tried it the first three weeks and data got all my money

Nobody advised me to mute his status because I am not interested he what he says

I am not just the only one who has muted his status but his family members too

Some even went as far as blocking him because they want to save their data in this hard economic situation

Few days ago Moses came to me and he complain of low sales that people don’t view his status on whatspp
Even those that view it don’t buy

Then I shouted with a loud voice just like the way God called Moses in the building bush.

And I said, Moses my friend you are doing this the wrong

Many of us are like Moses

We flood our whatsapp status with what we sells and the only people that is viewing our status are family and friends

My dear you are doing the wrong way

What if I show you a way to get people that are interested in your product to save your money without you begging them?

What if I show you how to use facebook advert to get contacts for as low as 1naira per lead?

What if I use you how to use just your mobile phone to run facebook advert?

What if I show you how to post on your status that will get people glue to your status?

If you answer ok or yes to any of the above then comment “I want” and I will contact you.
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by Raycrane01: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2021
kyleadun:
Pay close Attention if you want to start a business

Finally expose!!! The number one secret to get as much as 10M to start up your business without paying back

If you are a student, business man or a youth corper looking for ways to raise money to start up a business, then this will be the best post you will ever see today

Rising money to start up a business is something that is very difficult and this has left many of us stranded and starting small because we cant get the kind of money needed to start that our dream business...

Sometimes we are left with no option than to beg friend, family member and those in our environment

some will even went as far as getting loan from Lapo and other micro finance bank

Those method are cool at the beginning not until you fail to meet up with the terms and conditions, then you will see the real colour of the task agencies employed by those organizations

Take for example Lapo is very strict when it comes to collecting their money and when you dont meet up your neighbors get to know about your debt because they will so much disgrace you in your street

And the funnest part is that the money is not even enough for you to start a good business but because you had no choice that is why you option in

my friend what if I show you a way to get a loan for as high as 10M without facing disgrace and paying back will you go for it?

If you answer yes then

message me on whatasapp 0----7-------01-------225----------75-----9----9

mind you this information is not for free, so if you are like those that needs free stuff please dont bother to message me because I will not attend to you.

Let me be plain here, the amount to the course that teaches you how to get as high as 10M loan from financial institutions around the world is 20k

So if you dont have 20k to spend to learn a way to get over 10M loan to start a business kindly skip pass this post because I dont like time wasters.

You will learn many things from the course that I can say here

If you want to gain access to the course feel free to message me 0----7-------01-------225----------75-----9----9

Smh Lol 20k urgent
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Raycrane01:

Smh Lol 20k urgent

20k is nothing compare to the value you will be getting from the training
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Dont read this post

What are you doing?

I said you should not read it but you still went ahead to read it

Anyway now that you are here let me quickly share this with you

If you sell any product on whatsapp please pay close attention because I am about to expose some secrets to you…

It’s a new month and you still went to post long chain of your products as usual on your whatsapp status

Come on that’s a big sin my friend

Did you just ask why?

Ok I will tell you

Today is the first day of the month, you are suppose to be sending your
customers bulk sms wishing them happy new month not selling to them this early

See believe me Sms have a way of putting your brand name In the mind of your customers

In my new ebook I listed when to send bulk sms to your customers and every first day of the month is among the list.

Below are when to send bulk sms to your customers
1. Last day of the month
2. First day of the month
3. During a special celebration like independence day, Easter etc
4. On your birthday
5. Their birthday

One thing you should now is that I am not like other gurus that don’t practice what they teach

I tested out that strategy and a customers that has refuse to send me money just did..

Adding Bulk Sms to your marketing strategy is something you should consider this new month.

If you need more help feel free to add your comment

Happy new month to you
I am Adun Kyle
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2021
HOW TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME FROM JUST PUBLISHING BOOKS ON AMAZON

​From personal experience, I believe that Kindle publishing on Amazon is one of the ​simplest and most effective ways to ​start a successful online business from any location in the world.

If you are a newbie to the online business world, Kindle publishing is a great platform to start from. It doesn’t require a lot of time, it’s got a fast learning curve, and it’s not as complex, in comparison to a lot of other online business models. Ready to learn how to start a successful side hustle by leveraging the power of Amazon?

Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is an online platform that allows ​people to publish 25-paged word documents of their fiction and non-fiction eBooks to the entire Amazon reader audience, worldwide and earn royalties each time someone buys or reads it.

No! You Do NOT Need to be an Author or Like Writing to be Successful with Amazon Kindle Publishing!

Infact, I got a D in English language in my WAEC but I have been successful on the amazon kindle publishing, because 90% of the work can be outsourced and the sales of my amazon kindle books are deposited into any account provided worldwide.

The books can either be written personally, or ​Browsed from the internet.

​If interested, I will like to show you exactly How to Start a Successful Amazon Kindle publishing online business in my FREE training.

​Why Every Man or Woman ​Ought To ​Have An Amazon Kindle Publishing Online Business!​

My journey with Kindle publishing started 6-7 years ago, sometime in 2013. I had dabbled with Internet marketing before then, and had made some revenue here and there, but nothing serious. ​It wasn't until I got into Kindle publishing that I had my big break.

So here are the Top 7 Reasons To Have An Amazon Kindle Publishing Online Business:

1. NO websites required.

2. NO importing products from China.

3. NO advertising required.

4. NO email marketing or building lists required.

5. YES. Amazon makes it incredibly ​simple to get your book online in days. ​Even for those with minimal computing skills, publishing on Amazon’s Kindle platform is relatively pain-free.

6. YES. Amazon is an unstoppable Marketing Machine. Once the book sells a number of copies, it will then be cross-marketed for FREE to people who had never heard of your brand before.

7. YES. There are very few setup costs involved in this type of publishing, however all that’s required to get started at first is an internet connection and a word-processing application like MS Office.

​If interested, I will like to show you exactly How to Start a Successful Amazon Kindle publishing online business in my FREE training.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://citytopz.com/passive-income-optin/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR BROWSER
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by Galacious1: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2021
kyleadun:
HOW TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME FROM JUST PUBLISHING BOOKS ON AMAZON

​From personal experience, I believe that Kindle publishing on Amazon is one of the ​simplest and most effective ways to ​start a successful online business from any location in the world. Baba if you had started started KDP in 2013, you wouldn't be here writing epistle.

If you are a newbie to the online business world, Kindle publishing is a great platform to start from. It doesn’t require a lot of time, it’s got a fast learning curve, and it’s not as complex, in comparison to a lot of other online business models. Ready to learn how to start a successful side hustle by leveraging the power of Amazon?

Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is an online platform that allows ​people to publish 25-paged word documents of their fiction and non-fiction eBooks to the entire Amazon reader audience, worldwide and earn royalties each time someone buys or reads it.

No! You Do NOT Need to be an Author or Like Writing to be Successful with Amazon Kindle Publishing!

Infact, I got a D in English language in my WAEC but I have been successful on the amazon kindle publishing, because 90% of the work can be outsourced and the sales of my amazon kindle books are deposited into any account provided worldwide.

The books can either be written personally, or ​Browsed from the internet.

​Why Every Man or Woman ​Ought To ​Have An Amazon Kindle Publishing Online Business!​

My journey with Kindle publishing started 6-7 years ago, sometime in 2013. I had dabbled with Internet marketing before then, and had made some revenue here and there, but nothing serious. ​It wasn't until I got into Kindle publishing that I had my big break.

So here are the Top 7 Reasons To Have An Amazon Kindle Publishing Online Business:

1. NO websites required.

2. NO importing products from China.

3. NO advertising required.

4. NO email marketing or building lists required.

5. YES. Amazon makes it incredibly ​simple to get your book online in days. ​Even for those with minimal computing skills, publishing on Amazon’s Kindle platform is relatively pain-free.

6. YES. Amazon is an unstoppable Marketing Machine. Once the book sells a number of copies, it will then be cross-marketed for FREE to people who had never heard of your brand before.

7. YES. There are very few setup costs involved in this type of publishing, however all that’s required to get started at first is an internet connection and a word-processing application like MS Office.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://citytopz.com/passive-income-optin/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IN YOUR BROWSER
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
ITS EMBER MONTH ALREADY, WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?

This time of the year is the season where people spend money on fashion

dont be left out

learn to sell anything fashion this period

well you cant sell without knowing how to sell

Let me give you an expo

If you want to make money this ember months

learn to sell to a large audience and one way you can reach a larger audience is through advertisement

We all know that the cheapest right now is facebook advert but this is possible if only you can run a successful facebook advert

If you need help on this just let me know and also if you need someone that will help you create a persuasive funnel for your product just contact me and i will beat your imagination
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
His girl just got the PASSIVE Income with Amazon course and she has started making sales

Learn to earn in dollars as a Nigerian by uploading just 11-23 pages document to amazon

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by SharedServices: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
kyleadun:
Anybody who is guilty of the following is throwing money into the toilet

Do not read this if you are not a business owner

But

If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, this will be the best post you will ever read today.
Like they say “No one is above mistakes”, Not until it is brought to your notice, you will be unaware of it
Because I want you to be FREE from Sins, I have taken my time to outline some deadly Sins you are making in business And also ways you can prevent them;

like they say “prevention is better than cure”

Enjoy yourself while you read through;

Sin number 1: Not having a sales funnel:
Every Small business owners are guilty of this sin; A sales funnel is the journey you take your customers through.

Let me tell you, business without a sales funnel is like a vehicle without fuel

Ask Russell Brunson and he will tell you

A sales funnel helps you to sell more than one product to customers

Imagine;

instead of selling JUST a shirt to a customer, a sales funnel gives you the ability to sell a cap, trouser and shoe to that same person.

Sin number 2: Running advert for one day and expecting to make big profit:
All small business owners are guilty of this particular sin,

How you said?

Ok I will explain

How many of you will meet a girl today and expect her to say YES to you, date you and marry you all in one day?

I guess it’s not possible right?

Same way, you can’t run an advert for one day and expect everybody to buy from you.

From human psychology, it is said that

“for people to buy from you, they have to see your advert for a minimum of 7 times”

So if you are running an advert for a minimum of 5days Just No that you are wasting your hard earn money

SIN Number 3: Not communicating with your customers:

Communication builds friendship

And

Friendship builds relationship

Just like DAN KENNEDY said and I quote

“Ultimately, those that spend money on advertisement wins”

Now that you have spent money on advert to get those customers, what are you doing every day to have your name as their first thought in the morning?

One way to do this is my sending them Sms and email messages

Like Russell said “the money is in the list”

Gosh this post is getting long, I have to stop here.

Tomorrow I will be dropping a post on the element that makes up a sales funnel

If you want it just Type YES in the reply section

Till you see my post again Stay blessed

Yes
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
SELL FAST WITH FACEBOOK ADVERT

If you are a business owner please pay close attention to what I am about to say Now

You might not know me from Adams but if you give me just few minutes of your time, I will show you some secrets in your business..

See when it comes to marketing, the business with the highest visibility make more sales..

I guess you you are finding it hard to understand that statement right?

Ok Let me explain

take for example there are 2 businesses namely business A and Business B

Only 10 people knows about business A

and 50 persons knows about business B...

Between the two businesses who do you think will have more sales?

Business B right...

You see in business, the number of persons that knows about your business is directly proportional to the amount of sales you make

As a business owner, learn to budget money for advert because a business without a marketing plan will continue to struggle

there are many ways to put your advert in front of people
one way is through facebook advert, instagram etc

you can use whatsapp Tv and also run contest among your customers

I hope you got value from this?

till i post here again
I am Adun Kyle
I am a super affiliate Marketer, A sales funnel designer and an email marketer
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2021
How to sell health products and also build your email list using my strategy

Please this doesn’t mean that facebook will not still Banned your account; but this strategy will let you make some cash before they finally send a human agent to check out your sales funnel.

Recently I did so research and I discovered that its AI that do check your advert to see if it comply with facebook advert policies.

The way this facebook Artificial Intelligent (AI) bot do this is by checking for some keyword on your funnel.

Even though the Artificial Intelligent (AI) is very very smart but there is a limit to what it can do.
Definitely the AI can’t click on over 2 to 3 check button etc

When I discovered this, I had to work on that loophole

If you are an advertiser you will agree with me that Facebook advert policies is getting rigid day after day and we are all advice to start building our email list.

If you continue reading, I will be showing you how to use one stone to keep two bird at the same time using my strategy;
Which is selling your health products and also building an email list all with one advert.
This is how I do

I use a quiz funnel to qualify my audience

A quiz funnel is just a funnel that ask your audience some random about their health or anything related to what you are advertising.
Once they are done, I ask them to provide their first name and email so I can send them my recommendation based on their answers to my questions.

After they enter their details, I then direct them to my sales page .

May while I have already set an email sequence in my email autoresponder so that immediately they enter their email, they will start getting email from me from time to time.

This will help me build relationship with them and keep selling to them from time to time.

Here is why this method works well

Facebook AI cant click on buttons and also I make sure that my squeeze page is facebook advert complaint.

I hope this helps you in selling and building your email list.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section

I am Adun Kyle; A sales funnel designer and a digital marketer
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 11:32am On Jan 05, 2022
How about making over 500dollars per month from youtube without filming or showing your face?

Follow me let me show you how

Did you know that a lot of people are making money from youtube without filming any video?

All they just have to do is compile videos and youtube will pay them for it

If you are familiar with youtube you must have seen those animal videos (cat, dogs, birds, lizard etc)

The owners of those channels are making millions monthly without showing their face.

I know you might be asking how true this is;

Hi wait

If they are not making money from it they will not be doing it

In order to show you how this thing works, I have put together a step by step course that will show you how to do it with just your mobile phone

Here is what you will be learning
1. How to open a youtube channel

2. How to use my secret app to edit videos

3. Where to get the videos from

4. How to write a killer video description

5. How to use tag to boost your views

6. How to name your channel

7. How to write a persuasive title

8. How and when to apply for monetization

Bonus
1. How to use youtube short to get millions views
2. Access to my premium group where we share ideas
3. How to get inspiration
4. A detailed video on how to apply for monetization
5. 3 ways to get canva pro account

Check the flier for more details because once we lunch the price will increase

Chat me on 0-------7 0 68---------------622----------615

Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2022
Aside building sales funnel with wordpress and cartflow

I also help business owners who are willing to spend money on advertisement run facebook advert..

With that been said, this is what I have for you today

Today only I will be teaching you about what is lead generation and how to set it up the next time you want to run an advert

what is lead generation

Lead generation is the process of converting potential customers into leads by persuading them to give you their contact details.

These details can either be their name, email, phone number etc depending on what you want from your targeted audience

As for me, I always love to get their first name and email address and maybe phone number should incase I want to add sms marketing to my campaign

Here is the big problem a lot of business owners face when they want to generate lead for their business

Some do ask me this simple question

“Kyle what do I need to do so that my targeted audience can give me their details willingly?”

If you have ever ask that kind of question, today is your lucky day because I will providing a solution for you.

Here is what you should do

Think about a problem or problems that your targeted audience are facing and look for a way to provide a solution for them

The solution can be in form of an ebook, video tutorial, mini course etc

After picking the best medium that suit you, the next thing is for you to make it compulsory for them to submit their details before they can access solution you created

Hi Listen,

You don’t need a complex software to do this

If you are low on budget you can use just your whatsapp and here is how to do it

Create a short link that will direct them to your whatsapp and then ask them to save your number

Once they are done send them the link to access the solution

You are doing this because you will be using your status to retarget them

Here is the cool part

All this can be automated and you can use autoresponder for waw to do this

autoresponder for waw is a free software that you can easily download from playstore

You can check it out

If you will like me to do a video tutorial on how to set up a lead generation facebook advert comment I want and once I get 10 responses I will do it

I hope this helps

I am Adun Kyle
A sales funnel designer and a digital marketer
Re: Business Strategies And Help For Business Owners by kyleadun(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Outside building sales funnel and running facebook advert for business owners like you, I can also help you build a website.
message me today lets work on your project

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Makes It To Forbes 1,226 List Of Richest People On The Planet / Bonanzer For Different Types 50kg And 25kg Bags Of Thailand And Indian Rice / All In One Solar Street Light 12-60watt, solar LED lights for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.