Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . (677 Views)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Ladies, How Much Is Your Xmas Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yeah, it's Xmas again!!!

2020 have been a wonderful year, no doubt with lots of ups and downs, but we lived through it and survived it.

Like you know, the atmosphere is already scenting Xmas with a lot of activities around the corner and a lot of plans mapped out by people on how they intend to spend their Xmas holiday for it to be a memorable one especially in the year of the pandemic.

I know you all have plans, but can you tell me and millions of nairalanders on
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR XMAS HOLIDAY in the comment section, so probably we can also join you in celebration or even duplicate your idea.

Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by TheSourcerer: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Smoking and meditating mostly .
Happy Kwanza
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Chubbyface: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Las las na who get money go enjoy this Christmas pass.
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Bestchild: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
If only I'm one of the millionaires in this tecno blue xmas Promo thing ehn, everywhere go stew. So help me God
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Kunja2: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
First of, I'm gonna be with my family all through. While on the 26th, it's gonna be me and my guys chilling grin
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Jacku: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
I'm gonna be spending my time with loved ones. Nothing really serious
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Hsalami: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Me will be spending my Christmas with family
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by andelawhite: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
At home with my family. I'm too old to be jumping about
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Breastfeed: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Like play like play na so pesin siddon for house through this Christmas o
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by Mohbola(f): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Home all day
Re: Nairalanders, how will you spend your xmas holiday . by scarycuteface(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
I no even comot

(1) (Reply)

Should Business Gathering Have Contemporary Musician Perform? / Timeless Designs For An Unforgettable Experience: / Event Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.