Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,792 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud (3533 Views)

Female Artiste Kel Shares No Make Up Pics / Naija Finest Female Rapper Kel Brags Of Her Money And Says She Is Still Single / How Female Rapper, Kel Lost N70m For Alleged Snobbish Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by tpsolomons: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by Afanna1: 1:50am On Mar 28, 2011
Igbo!
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by InkedNerd(f): 2:05am On Mar 28, 2011
Oh well, sucks for her. . . undecided
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by semid4lyfe(m): 4:12am On Mar 28, 2011

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hFXtkNyqWRg/TY_Q0ByrnWI/AAAAAAAAANE/_SZxAHTL6vY/s1600/nigeria-music-kel-love.jpg[/img]

Top female hip hop/rap queen, Kelechi Ohia popularly called Kel in the music industry was penalized penultimate week at the Abule Egba campus of the Lagos State University, LASU over examination malpractice. This talented artiste who became prominent through her hit songs ‘Wa Wa Alright and You Too Fine’ was caught cheating while writing Micro Economics (Econs 512) paper.

The final year undergraduate of the citadel of higher learning who was enmeshed in a double-shuffle's romance scandal a couple of months back was penalised for her involvement in the examinations fraud.

“She was asked by the examiner to stand up for one hour while others were busy writing their papers. The shame that followed thereafter was too much to bear, as popular as she’s, no one ever imagined she would involve herself in such a dirty act. It’s so obvious that she has to reseat for the paper, that is if she won’t be asked to spend another year.” One of her course mates revealed to us.

Kelechi is the third born in the family of four, she hails from Umuhia in Abia State. Kel has featured in so many songs with prominent Nigeria’s artistes. To mention but a few is Danny Young.

Effort to reach Kel for her comment was futile,however, we were able to reach her manager, Miss Osagie and she told us that there is no iota of truth in the story. when we now told her about the papers she was writting when the bubble burst, she remained calm for few seconds and ended the call with 'i have no more comment'. We shall inform you of the goings as event unfolds.

Nigerian journalist and incomplete stories sha. . . ,

What manner of cheating was she involved in? Was she girrafing, using chips, caught exchanging answer sheet or what?

Anyway, the Campus (LASU Abule-Egba), her level (500), the course code and it's title (Econs 512 - Micro Economics), the punishment metted out to her and the corroboration from one of her course mate lends credence to the story so I doubt it's untrue.

Micro Economics wey hard like anything & wey people nor dey fit finish for the allotted time and dey fail en masse, na im dem tell am sey make she stand for 1hr? shocked Ol boy, no doubt sey she don't get carry-over and extra year [size=5pt]unless something happens[/size] grin grin

But do these musician-students ever have time to read at all?

Nor be so so shows, red carpet events and studio sessions dem dey do all the time?

Just saying. . . . wink
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by LesbianBoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 28, 2011
Nigerians and bad belle if she won one award na u will never see it spread like dis o, the moderators on the section will troway face if they see she won award but with story like dis they go wan yan us, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Besides most fine girls nor day know book sad sad sad sad sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by ifyalways(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ok,First who is she

Anybody wey manage arrange 1 cd for Alaba don become Top queen/celebrity/star. cheesy
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
I saw this on the front page, and it was removed back shocked ehheheehe, I can see some nerves was shaking when it was first moved to the front page, grin , i think say someone no dey fear face, why was it removed?
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by Coolabbie: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
ifyalways:

Ok,First who is she  

Anybody wey manage arrange 1 cd for Alaba don become Top queen/celebrity/star.  cheesy
grin grin Na so we see am o!
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by TeeJay6(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2011
And whay was she not asked to leave the exam hall? If this was anyone other than a "star" it would have been a carryover
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by xynerise: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2011
Wetin sef! Being a celebrity doesnt stop her from doing what she knows best. Abi na every Celebrity know book? grin
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2011
Why I'm I not surprised? Olodo rapata, oju-eja lo ma je, o ni lo paper, sileti lo ma lo. . .
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by doublekay: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
wow i guess thats part of the entertainment
Re: Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud by tosinaded(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2011
So what if she cheated?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Married Men Chasing Me---Cossy / Happy Birthday Funsho Adeolu / Sex Tape Of Jim Iyke And Ghanian Actress Nikki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.