Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? (6056 Views)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by H2ho(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
oh this is a life lesson for me I apologize 0607832193 Hassan jemila GTB
Just in case cool

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Which State Are U Now?
Abuja
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
H2ho:

You ran from Ilorin to Abuja right?

I will post your pics soon once I conclude my investigations angry
this is serious! is it everything we have to joke about?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Denique(f): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
one thing led to another . i have been posting about it it's on my other post thanks

I read your previous posts but for the sake of new readers, kindly share links on this thread. Cheers!
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
Abuja
Oh, I'm In Delta State.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:

I read your previous posts but for the sake of new readers, kindly share links on this thread. Cheers!
I don't know how to do it please can you give me guidelines?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Denique(f): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know how to do it please can you give me guidelines?
Go to your profile to view threads created, then, highlight to copy, come to this thread to modify, so as to add it.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:

Go to your profile to view threads created, then, highlight to copy, come to this thread to modify, so as to add it.
ok thanks you let me try
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by nzube25779: 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
richmondefosa have you sent it sir ?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
nzube25779:
richmondefosa have you sent it sir ?
Na your alternate be this?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
Na your alternate be this?
not mine o
he didn't send self
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by H2ho(m): 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
not mine o

he didn't send self
Send fire grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

I can offer you a chance to stay with my sister and get something job doing,. But then again the last time I tried that. Turns out the girl I wanted to help was a guy and not one guy but 3 guys . I was robbed and I received beating
What's that on your hand?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Chrisbella24(f): 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chrisbella24:
Lol.
what's funny?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by FuckEveryday: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
ejosh4:

You dey mind dem?... These are d same set of men shouting no simping, redpill 4 life, No to Simpsons etc
grin grin grin
Swrz, Wahala for who no be Alpha Male for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
FuckEveryday:

grin grin grin
Swrz, Wahala for who no be Alpha Male for this nairaland
so alpha male don't help ?

no problem no condition is permanent

my only crime was been born in Nigeria and losing my parents

if not I wouldn't be chased out talk more about begging for a room to stay.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by nurain150(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to go back to where am not welcome anymore they will treat me more bad I need accommodation to stay in I don't have any clue on what to do now and I don't have any body to help me financially all I just want is peace of mind.

previously: https://www.nairaland.com/6183469/urgent-advise-needed-please

https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock
you don't have knowledge that why.you are causing great calamity in another person home.when they are fighting can't you just keep quiet .is it you her husband married u better beg your sister.even if you will disagree do that in private or better still keep shut
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by galantjoe(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
I can help you. But first where do u base. I live in onitsha in anambra state.
So if you can relocate to onitsha, I can accommodate u.

Send DM
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
galantjoe:
I can help you. But first where do u base. I live in onitsha in anambra state.
So if you can relocate to onitsha, I can accommodate u.

Send DM
am just scared that's the truth
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by FuckEveryday: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
so alpha male don't help ?

no problem no condition is permanent

my only crime was been born in Nigeria and losing my parents

if not I wouldn't be chased out talk more about begging for a room to stay.

Our discussion has nothing to do with your situation ma, we're only talking about a certain trend on NL.

Hope you find help sooner, GoodLuck
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by galantjoe(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
am just scared that's the truth

Such is life.

Trust is key to everything we do.
So if your mind does not trust a stranger like me. Please forget it.
Me too, am also at risk of bringing someone I don't know.
But one thing I know is that internet is for more good than bad. Trust your intuition more.

I was once in a similar situation like u but a total stranger helped me. So I can't stop helping people.
Good luck.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Unclesmart12:
See the way guys are falling over themselves to help this lady, but guys get scrutinized to the last detail and might end up not getting help.
It's always been a ladies world anyways
I doubt if dey are helping for free... most are sex starved

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
galantjoe:

Such is life.

Trust is key to everything we do.
So if your mind does not trust a stranger like me. Please forget it.
Me too, am also at risk of bringing someone I don't know.
But one thing I know is that internet is for more good than bad. Trust your intuition more.

I was once in a similar situation like u but a total stranger helped me. So I can't stop helping people.
Good luck.
thank you so much sir am sorry I just meant to express how I feel

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Drguzzykola(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
not mine o

he didn't send self

Just watch u won't see Zzor, poco, fati2001 here

I shouldn't be saying this but those silly beings can b annoying making some gentle nigga take the redpill and seize offering any Lady the least Common help..

gimme ur acc details lemme drop something.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by endsarrrs(f): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
smiley Sorry about your situation. Its NOT EASY for others out there either . .
Jemiwizzy:
I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to go back to where am not welcome anymore they will treat me more bad I need accommodation to stay in I don't have any clue on what to do now and I don't have any body to help me financially all I just want is peace of mind.

previously: https://www.nairaland.com/6183469/urgent-advise-needed-please

https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock
I hope you have got some food to eat atleast?!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
endsarrrs:
smiley Sorry about your situation. Its NOT EASY for others out there either . . I hope you have got some food to eat atleast?!
barely you know it's uncomfortable staying with a friend I can't ask for anything even if I need it
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Drguzzykola:

Just watch u won't see Zzor, poco, fati2001 here to even render the least emotional help to their fellow lady but they are quick to give stupid opinion against men in d name of defending feminism brouhaha.

I shouldn't be saying this but those silly beings can b annoying making some gentle nigga take the redpill and seize offering any Lady the least Common help..

gimme ur acc details lemme drop something.
0607832193 jemilat Hassan G t b

I appreciate
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by ucham: 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Where ar e you to start with first ?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by mithras(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
brain54:
something "off" I can't place a finger on...just instinct... but I can pay for accommodation (self contain) in abuja for you if you can prove your story.
Sir please God bless you , I don't want to spam here with my thread link ..
Please my senior brother has been down since early December , he's been pissing blood , he's not even eating
Please we need financial assistance , you can check my previous post or thread to confirm ..
Pls sir nothing is too small
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.