Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break (661 Views)

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki / Why is PMB Not Referred To As Alhaji? / 2019: PDP Got Smashed On Twitter For Worrying Over APC/PMB Not Campaigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Stalwert: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
Query your sources @SaharaReporters, the President returned to Abuja last Friday after receiving the rescued students of the GSSS Kankara, he met with ex-VP, Arch. Namadi Sambo this afternoon and his meeting with members of the PTF on COVID-19 is about to commence in few minutes.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1341376869954953216?s=19

lalasticala mynd44

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Simplyleo: 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Saharareporter still in existence because ipob illiterates are on social media searching for Buhari topic.

2 days ago, I entered a provision store to get some items. I overheard some human beings lying to themselves. I turned to have a glimpse of these human beings and I noticed the 3 of them carried rectangular-shaped heads.

One said Buhari had sneaked to London to secretly treat himself of undisclosed sickness and that was why he hadn't returned to Abuja. The other two agreed with him without reservation.

Yet, one of these 2 who agreed Buhari was in London for treatment later added that same Buhari had died since 2016 and replaced with a clone.

I was like, na competition of the greatest liar? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Stalwert: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
This should make frontpage in view of fact that NL posted the same story from Sahara Reporters.

https://www.nairaland.com/6326412/buhari-yet-return-office-11
Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by FarahAideed: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
When the president is not communicating his itinerary like alll responsible leaders do then expect false information to hold sway ..Bashir doesnt know this is actually an indictment on him and the Presidents heavily paid media team
Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Maxymilliano(m): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Coming from same Bashir that could lie through his teeth about a purported audio commendation by the EU on the rescue of the Kankara students, I'll take it with a pinch of salt.

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Newman20(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stalwert:
This should make frontpage in view of fact that NL posted the same story from Sahara Reporters.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this topic will NEVER make front page.
Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Stalwert: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Maxymilliano:
Coming from same Bashir that could lie through his teeth about a purported audio commendation by the EU on the rescue of the Kankara students, I'll take it with a pinch of salt.
[/s]

Channels news took the story, Bashir merely repeated what they reported. Sahara Reporters rushed to push this story because Bashir exposed them as being fake news.

https://www.nairaland.com/6323707/eu-commends-buhari-swiftness-release#97265199

The story above which made frontpage was attributed to channels news not Bashir. ordinarily if this site had an editor, the Sahara Propaganda against Bashir for exposing their fake news would have been ignored.

Secondly, Buhari was with Sambo the same day Sirliars reporters posted their story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Stalwert: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Newman20:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this topic will NEVER make front page.

Yes, because nairaland is increasingly lending itself to being an ipob-pdp oriented news hub.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by Stalwert: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
FarahAideed:
When the president is not communicating his itinerary like alll responsible leaders do then expect false information to hold sway ..Bashir doesnt know this is actually an indictment on him and the Presidents heavily paid media team
[/s]

I don't think any amount of kobo is worth anyone's dignity in being truthful at the barest minimum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by sammy329(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sahara reporters have now become the hub of fake news. Shameless journalism going on over there.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Burst Sahara Reporters Lies About PMB Not Resuming After 7 Days Break by OyigboUpdate: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Stalwert:

Yes, because nairaland is increasingly lending itself to being an ipob-pdp oriented news hub.

No na nairaland is against IPOB miscreants

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Son In-law Activates Suit To Remove Governor Uzodimma From Office / Ebonyi Killings:fulani Herdsmen Are Responsible / Reasons Why You Must Secure A Stay Outside Nigeria Before 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.