Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Making Wise Savings And Investment Decisions With Piggyvest In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Wise Savings And Investment Decisions With Piggyvest In 2021 (1081 Views)

Piggyvest / How To Save And Invest Money On Piggyvest In Nigeria / Piggyvest; Why You Need To Start Saving With Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Wise Savings And Investment Decisions With Piggyvest In 2021 by PaulEnitan: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
I will be sharing all about PiggyVest, its benefit and my personal experience with the platform here and I will love everyone to take their time to read through as this will help people who are looking forward to having savings and investments especially newbies.

PiggyVest is the first online “Savings and Investment” app in West Africa. The app was first launched in 2016 as a savings-only platform known as Piggybank not until 2019 when it was rebranded to PiggyVest and then began to offer direct investments to users in addition to savings.

The platform was setup to help people in cultivating a good money savings and investment habit whether being a student, salary earner or a business owner. Four years since inception, PiggyVest has continued to deliver excellent service to over 350,000 users and counting, by helping them manage their finances in a very simple way. Combined, PiggyVest users save and invest billions of Naira every month that they would probably be tempted to badly spend.

There is a couple of savings option available on the app such as Piggybank savings, Flex Naira, SafeLock and Target savings. Each savings option is explained as follows:

• Piggybank: This allows a strict automatic savings: daily, weekly or monthly depending on the user’s preference. You have the option of setting an automatic savings daily, weekly or monthly once you have linked your bank account or debit/credit card, the amount you set will automatically be withdrawn from your account on the set date. You can also save your money manually anytime you want if you don’t have a regular source of income and the good news is that any amount can be saved from 100 Naira and above. The interest rate on this savings is 8% per annum.
• Flex Naira: This allows a flexible savings for emergencies. Here, you have access to a unique Flex wallet account number once you link your BVN to your account. There is no cause for alarm linking your BVN as it is just for identification purpose, no one will have access to your fund. The interest rate on this savings is also 8% per annum.
• SafeLock: This enables users to set aside money that they don’t want to touch until a particular time. You can keep money for school fees payment, business setup, etc. through this savings option. The interest rate here is 13% per annum.
• Target savings: This is similar to SafeLock but here you are saving money to meet a particular target e.g. targeting a 1 million Naira savings. The interest rate on this savings is 8% per annum.

The minimum amount of money that you can withdraw from your savings is 3000 Naira and it can be withdrawn on the set withdrawal dates by the app or anytime that you urgently need money for an emergency.

From my personal experience as a PiggyVest user, I must confess that this platform is a life saver when it comes to saving money for future use and also when unforeseen emergencies arise. I have been able to do some notable projects this year when the need arises through the funds I have previously set aside as savings on the app. The pandemic outbreak could have also affected my business to a large extent but with PiggyVest I was able to scale through and I can recommend it to anyone.

One of the benefit of being a new PiggyVest user is that it helps you start your savings journey by giving you a 1000 Naira bonus. To get your 1000 Naira savings bonus, you will have to link your BVN, make a minimum deposit of 100 Naira to your Flex wallet and a minimum of 1000 Naira savings in any of the available savings option.

So, what are you waiting for? take a bold step towards your finances today with PiggyVest and let 2021 make financial sense for you just as 2020 was for me and 2021 would also be. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://app.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=57ddd18ff80119

Cheers.
Re: Making Wise Savings And Investment Decisions With Piggyvest In 2021 by fjlinks(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Join Jaalife Today And Earn In Euro / Ltcminer Review - Scam Or Legit / New Latest Matt Al Trading Bot Auto Trade On (btc / Bnb / Eth / Ht / Usdt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.