Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

YULETIDE: Shote Distributes Christmas Gifts To Party Faithful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YULETIDE: Shote Distributes Christmas Gifts To Party Faithful (182 Views)

Mustapha, Adebutu, Others Condole Shote Over Mother's Death / Senator Bala Mohammed Swearing In With Party Faithful With Clogs And Dangerous O / Ijebu-ode Federal Constituency,princess Olapeju Shote Set To Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YULETIDE: Shote Distributes Christmas Gifts To Party Faithful by Kavuki: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
YULETIDE: Shote distributes Christmas gifts to party faithful

In a bid to enable party faithful have more joyous Chrismas and New Year celebration, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) House of Reps Candidate for Ijebu Central Federal Constituency in the 2019 National Assembly election, Barr. Taiwo Shote has began the distribution of rice, chicken and other items as Christmas and New Year gifts to party leaders and members in Ijebu Ode, Ijebu North East and Odogbolu local government areas.

In his goodwill message, Shote admonished party faithful to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ as a projection to redefining their faith in God through Christ Jesus and rebranding their hearts towards forgiveness and love for mankind and enter into 2021 with a rekindled spirit of patriotism and oneness so that together we can make our society better for all.

Speaking further, Shote made it known that the gesture was borne out of his desire to put smiles on the faces of party loyalists during the yuletide.

"Let us see the birth anniversary of the begotten son of God ( Jesus Christ) as a projection to redefining our faith in God through Christ Jesus and rebranding our hearts towards forgiveness and love for mankind and cross into 2021 with a rekindled spirit of patriotism and oneness

"I have decided to put smiles on the faces of my people in Ijebu Central Federal Constituency in the spirit of New Year and Christmas celebrations.

"As Jesus Christ demonstrated during his life time, we must learn to show love to one another by putting smiles on the faces of people especially on special moments like Christmas and New Year celebrations.

"Lastly, I wish my people a hitch free Christmas and New Year celebrations, " Shote said.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Christmas To All Nairalanders This Message Is For U / Buhari Government Vs Sowore / 2023: Igbo Leaders Demand Presidential Tickets From APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.