Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos (54165 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Lagos Announces Partial Restriction Of Oshodi Flyover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Codedlyon: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
uptimum123:
Eko for show
it's the norm. From a village to a city even Dubai was once a desert.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by barcaboi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
aycorporat:
It was actually a process...
Started out by the Jagaban himself, partly executed by Baba Fash after which Ambo took it to another level.

I don't even know what this present one is even doing apart from reading speeches and going into hiding...Courtesy... COVID-19
He’s fixing roads; from inside badagry (not the express) to meiran and captain, to ilepo inwards Sulaimon street, and many others. Lagosians can’t say there hasn’t bn road constructions like ketu to Ojota with concrete and interlocks in some roads; Alapere is in progress too. Make una dey talk true
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by ehinmowo: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrMaestro:
Wonderful development. Even better that the entire infrastructure was built by a Yoruba development company and not some foreign Chinese/lebanese people. A lot of knowledge was gained from this development. Hope to see more across the Southwest.

Wait! Oshodi was built by indigenous company?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by SocialJustice: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
which train station??
All those train stations when dey fly pass up and taking forever to complete phase 1.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by haffaze777(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chimaokigwe:

In the next 20 years, your children will hawk gala in that same Oshodi.

gringrin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by SocialJustice: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
ayusco85:

My brother i am thinking of relocating too, am tired of the traffic. No human should suffer such stress called Lagos traffic
I wasn't born there only went to look for gold so it was easy to leave. That place is very, very unhealthy.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Chai who can forget Oshodi back in the day,
If you buy anything, u can be guaranteed it has been swapped, the chaos is inexplicable and unexplainable,
Tinubu try there,
This was actually AmbodeAmbode's legacy. He did this in 4yrs.

Did you all forget he brought bulldozer and cleared out our buildings and shops, and Ohanaeze called him enemy number 1. At the time we were bitter at him for wrecking business, but yeah this is a good outcome than before.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by bigfish3k: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Biodun556:
Oshodi in 1999 Versus Oshodi in 2020.

Thank You Jagaban.

Credit: Aiyekooto Akindele
Jagaban didn't support this ambode project that was why he removed him.
Jagaban doesn't like people outperforming him that was why he also fought Fashola

He doesn't want any other Yoruba leader apart from him. That was why he fought against a Yoruba speaker emerging during Jonathan.
He is guiding this his self acclaimed Yoruba leader jealously
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
aycorporat:
Started out by the Jagaban himself, partly executed by Baba Fash after which Ambo took it to another level.

I don't even know what this present one is even doing apart from reading speeches and going into hiding...Courtesy... COVID-19

Tinubu did not start anything in oshodi beside planting oluomo to constantly harass Ndigbo. Zero structure!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by AdemolaA2: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Chai who can forget Oshodi back in the day,
If you buy anything, u can be guaranteed it has been swapped, the chaos is inexplicable and unexplainable,
Tinubu try there,

Can’t forget the year 1994 when my mom and I went for Xmas shopping there and she had her international passport in her bag . Her bag was sliced and her passport stolen . That was really crazy ...

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Kikikikikiki

Which Tinubu? So this transformation was 1999 to 2007

www.un.org › magazine › april-2016
Lagos now wears a new look | Africa Renewal - the United Nations
The transformation of Lagos started during the tenure of Bola Tinubu, Lagos State governor ... The BRT itself created jobs for 2,500 people,

Be calming down, it started from Tinubu to Ambode,

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by yesloaded: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chirowman:
I thought Ambo built this bus station

Yes, Ambode built the station from start

Also, he did wonderful job at Ojodu Berger with better place for parking for interstate vehicled + pedestrian bridge to make life easier and remove issue of accident on that spot

Oshodi interchange is Ambode work, I wonder why people are giving credits to wrong people

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
comshots:
Credit should be given to we,the taxpayers not tinubu.Tinubu 8years as gov was nothing to write about.
Op why you use 3d photo take snap that bridge?
cheesy grin they are just doing all they can to package the failure! 8 years a s a governor and all he could say is that he laid the blueprint grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by EMMY76: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Impressive when I first came to lagos in 2001 I passed that place and looked down from the bridge it was really an eyesore I have never seen such multitude of human beings before jammed together I don't know exactly what is going on there whether it's trading or the place is used as a bus stop.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by MosheDayan: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You spend billions of dollars to build a bus station.

That project is a waste of money.

Magnificent garbage grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by chijokz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
MrMaestro:
Wonderful development. Even better that the entire infrastructure was built by a Yoruba development company and not some foreign Chinese/lebanese people. A lot of knowledge was gained from this development. Hope to see more across the Southwest.
Just curious on why you only want the SW developed and not the whole country?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by etrouble: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
comshots:
Credit should be given to we,the taxpayers not tinubu.Tinubu 8years as gov was nothing to write about.

Tax payers that were abducted by Fashola and dumped at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2AM

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by subcbouy: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
It was when I knew change is possible.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by anthony86(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Proper Credits should be given to Ambode, From Airport road to Lekki roundabouts transformations,Epe transformations,Abule Egba flyover , Abeokuta Expressway, New mass buses scheme. all in four years yet he was not rewarded with another term.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by steeltrust: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
comshots:
Bros I tore for the guy

He is trying to sell tinubu but we re not buying

The best governor Lagos ever had was fashola
Fashola paved the way for development in Lagos and not tinubu

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by JayReeMai(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
We need to get rid of all those agberos on the roads and reform how the nurtw operates.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Aphroditee(f): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
aycorporat:

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Alary: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
thatigboman:
where in southwest? Oshogbo?
Abakaliki
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Go back and retake those pictures. Oshodi is gradually going back to it's nefarious self
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by wisekings: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
that's Ambode at work

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Princewill21(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
We are in need of I T student in the field of building technology/Civil engineering/Structural engineering who resides around Abule egba and environs.

Supreme Sky Construction Company
08033941694, 08028139993
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Alary: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
bigfish3k:

Jagaban didn't support this ambode project that was why he removed him.
Jagaban doesn't like people outperforming him that was why he also fought Fashola

He doesn't want any other Yoruba leader apart from him. That was why he fought against a Yoruba speaker emerging during Jonathan.
He is guiding this his self acclaimed Yoruba leader jealously
Ambode problem is stem from the lawma issue ,by introducing visionscope. He allegedly incurred the wrath of most waste disposal operators who are backers of APC in Lagos. Vision scope which is his brain is owned by his friend associates, Tinubu has no option than not to back him because Ambode has injured his (Tinubu) foot soldiers. Those operators are in every ward, in the state. Back to Oshodi issue , it has always been in the master plan of Lagos brought by Tinubu in 1999 , the Red bus , the blue bus ,the bet lane, the light rail idea , the OSHODI mega station. All this plan starts from Tinubu Tinu tenure ,So it is not a surprise when sometimes in 2004 King Wasiu Ayinde released a song and said ero ton reko elo fakan bale Tinubu so Eko di tuntun, meaning ( people going to Lagos, put your mind at rest Tinubu has made a new Lagos. So Tinubu is a visionary leader.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by nick50(m): 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Well-done Ambode history will forever be kind to you... But that just d brt park area ooo the yellow buses still scatter other parts of oshodi oo
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Cutiekatty: 12:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Biodun556:
Oshodi in 1999 Versus Oshodi in 2020.

Thank You Jagaban.

Credit: Aiyekooto Akindele

Thank you Ambode
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Cardinalpoint: 4:38am On Dec 29, 2020
uptimum123:
Eko for show
That is the apt phrase

Who are they deceiving.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by HRMK: 4:41am On Dec 29, 2020
2DECADES IS NO JOKE NOW!DONT U THINK SO?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by 217seventeen: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
haffaze777:

gringrin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos) / Cost Of New Nigerian International Passport By Categories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.