Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos (54174 Views)

Former Erosion Site Transformed Into A Green Park In Uyo (Before & After Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Lagos Announces Partial Restriction Of Oshodi Flyover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Kosoco(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Don’t you think that the heat from that shit poss a grave danger to d commuters. It’s not supposed to be like that bro. Thanks for clarification.
cenaman:
No sir! The waiting lounge is an open space ( covered with terrace), while the AC is for the tickets booking office.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Chimaokigwe:

In the next 20 years, your children will hawk gala in that same Oshodi.

Funny fool like you

My future is laid before me and I know where I and my Children would be

But you see Dumb bastards like you, who have been made retarded by these wicked Politicians, who have been made poor mentally by these wicked Politicians,
who have been deprived a good education and the power of deep thoughts by these wicked Politicians

Oshodi selling gala is for you in the next 20years, but your Children shall be saved by people like me who life has blessed with the Capacity and Resources to change the Political destiny of this nation

Summary: You go sell Gala for Oshodi very soon, but your Children would be taken away from you by a proper Government and raised so they don't become like you the parent

The bastard who could never see beyond "Stomach Infrastructure"
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by udomonday: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2020
aycorporat:
It was actually a process...
Started out by the Jagaban himself, partly executed by Baba Fash after which Ambo took it to another level.

I don't even know what this present one is even doing apart from reading speeches and going into hiding...Courtesy... COVID-19
he is a Facebook governor
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by bewla(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2020
uptimum123:
Eko for show
Don't believe everything them show

na wash
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by shugabasbn: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2020
comshots:
Credit should be given to we,the taxpayers not tinubu.Tinubu 8years as gov was nothing to write about.
Op why you use 3d photo take snap that bridge?

Hope it's not the same Lagos u are talking about
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Accountantgener: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
comshots:
Credit should be given to we,the taxpayers not tinubu.Tinubu 8years as gov was nothing to write about.
Op why you use 3d photo take snap that bridge?
AN IPOB SPOTTED shocked
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2020
maoolakanm:
AN IPOB SPOTTED shocked
Because I didn't support tinubu your godfather,I am an ipob?So be it.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by ayusco85(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2020
SocialJustice:
I wasn't born there only went to look for gold so it was easy to leave. That place is very, very unhealthy.

Very very unhealthy man.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2020
LukasPodolski:

This is front page worthy, the west are trying to label Nigeria a "failed state" which perhaps isn't, don't you guys think we need to proof them wrong?

So na oshodi you wan take prove them wrong? You are one of the reason Nigeria remain the way it is.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2020
udomonday:
he is a Facebook governor

grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You spend billions of dollars to build a bus station.

That project is a waste of money.

Magnificent garbage grin grin

See hater! grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2020
ednut1:
thanking jagaban and his looting boys. What a pity

Nothing to show of in your state...please remember that... grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Ayetobi92:

it was actually fashola that brought sanity to oshodi

No sir, Tinubu started it. I was there then.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

Thanks to Buhari and APC for developing Lagos

I don't expect better from someone with olosho as moniker. Small brain representing. grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by Dong2: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2020
mancity11:

oga no dey give us lamba ooo....ishodi is gradually becoming the old days....this picture no complete mhen

Post your own na!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by SocialJustice: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
mamaafrik:
which train station??
Lagos metro, nothing serious has been done.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by moufan: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
anthony86:
Proper Credits should be given to Ambode, From Airport road to Lekki roundabouts transformations,Epe transformations,Abule Egba flyover , Abeokuta Expressway, New mass buses scheme. all in four years yet he was not rewarded with another term.
ambode is still the my favourite governor of Lagos,he did creditably well and was rewarded with nothing
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

www.un.org › magazine › april-2016
Lagos now wears a new look | Africa Renewal - the United Nations
The transformation of Lagos started during the tenure of Bola Tinubu, Lagos State governor ... The BRT itself created jobs for 2,500 people,

Be calming down, it started from Tinubu to Ambode,
Remove sentiment bro. Even Fashola didn't do well in Oshodi
Re: Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos by RuggedSniper: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Biodun556:
Oshodi in 1999 Versus Oshodi in 2020.

Thank You Jagaban.

Credit: Aiyekooto Akindele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park Night Views (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.