Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) (74494 Views)

Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday / Opeyemi Khadijat, Pasuma's Daughter, Graduates From University In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:
Why is her name Odetola and not Alabi?

Alabi ko... Alake ni grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by IGBOSON1: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's likely she wouldn't have made it on merit into Nigerian Navy where quota system comes first. This is why the military has failed woefully to tackle Boko Haram and insecurity, the officers are not motivated, promotion is stagnated because those like the service chiefs who are supposed to have retired are given extentions of many years because of where they come from or the religion they profess.
The rate at which youths especially in the South are hoping to leave this country to settle abroad is alarming, they are not even seeing hope. Covid19 has even worsened the situation as many firms are facing poor patronage and laying off workers, now another lockdown is anticipated.
Presidential spokesman is celebrating lack of fuel scarcity in December in an oil producing country

....And even if she does make it into the Nigerian Navy and starts killing the ‘wrong’ type of enemy, they’ll get someone to run her over at her Navy base and then tell the whole world she was mistakenly killed by a ‘friend’ that became too excited on sighting her and mistakenly stepped on the accelerator instead of the break! sad

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Paso
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Dejavu44:
The best fighting force in the world. Congrats. Hope it turn out well for you.

Marines are not joking bro
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by johnhood(m): 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Is the girl crying or laughing?
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Farki: 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
shugabasbn:
They enslaved us, come colonised us join n give us freedom but our leaders cast us out for semi slavery again.
Doctors are leaving enmasse, Professional too now military. Una who we come offend as a nation na

We are the cause of his own problems, after 60 years of independence we have no one to blame but ourselves. Nigeria was given independence right as a valuable resource was discovered and rather than use it to make the country the America of Africa they hoarded more than they could ever spend in a thousand lifetimes.

We don't appreciate good things in Nigeria, this is why a minster can say we don't have a human capital flight problem by saying there are "excess doctors" in the country.

I am glad that oil is slowly losing value so these lifeless donkeys in power won't be getting money for sitting on their asses.

It is better to take a bullet for Queen Elizabeth than to take one for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Moblux(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:

Pasuma's surname is Odetola
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Most children of the rich and okay parents know their priorities, but those bone straight hair girls, we know where they belong,..........
Children of the rich are placing themselves rightly for the future while the pooright are looking add value to the Now
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Farki: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
shugabasbn:
They enslaved us, come colonised us join n give us freedom but our leaders cast us out for semi slavery again.
Doctors are leaving enmasse, Professional too now military. Una who we come offend as a nation na

We are the cause of his own problems, after 60 years of independence we have no one to blame but ourselves.

We don't appreciate good things in Nigeria, this is why a minster can say we don't have a human capital flight problem by saying there are "excess doctors" in the country.

It is better to take a bullet for Queen Elizabeth than to take one for Buhari.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by atonement12: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
The best thing you can do for your child in this country is to educate them abroad if you can afford it because the future of this country is like looking indside poto poto water, hoping to clearly see the bottom and coming out with your eyes intact.
The world has changed! After corona vaccinations, the western nations will be no more.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Congrats to yhu and yhur daughter. Same three and four letter words yet...
grin
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations cool

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:
Na wetin me self Dey reason be that
Congratulations to her though
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Good one

Pasuma is a great family guy and scandal-free
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
seanfer:

Odetola is Pasuma's surname.. Wasiu Ajibola Alabi Odetola
Oh,never heard him mention that name.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
MikePhilly:
Congrats to her, Damilola too will soon be independent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcVt6kyQZ-k

I think I need her to do home delivery service
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by fm001(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
thorpido:

Pasuma Surname is Odetola
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Upton: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
Like!!! I was wondering. Lol
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Arry110(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Godyke:
So joining force in defense of another country is now a thing to celebrate. I wonder how many Americans will do same if given the opportunity to serve in the Nigerian Armed Forces. No matter what, our loyalty belongs to our fatherland and only a bastard will despise their fathers house for other people's father.
usa is also her fatherland, joining a force even in Nigeria is a hot cake and seen as an achievement- so chill.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by SimplePlan34: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
MIRACOOD1:
Congrats to him and the daughter.

This is the kind of girls I hope this country will produce, and not those hustling for Bone straight hair, from men like it's their birth right.

Check my signature for awoof airtime

Most of d girls hustling for bone straight hair if they see this opportunity they will take it ND leave d hair.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by philest222(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
How I wish I could serve in U.S armed forces too but visa wahala

1 Like

Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by greatness77: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Nice one
congrats to her unlike d zoo government that used to recruit street urchins and bandits even d dreaded boko haram into d military
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by zudozz: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
The rich ll continue to get rich, d poor dey loot palliative warehouse.
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Draslo:
The best thing you can do for your child in this country is to educate them abroad if you can afford it because the future of this country is like looking indside poto poto water, hoping to clearly see the bottom and coming out with your eyes intact.

What if thw abroad cast too? What if we go there and cast the abroad too?
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by toltee4real: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Wao, barakalahu fish........ameen
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congratulations to her daughter..
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Wettoid123: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Enough respect I love this!
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by Ajixegun: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2020

MIRACOOD1:
Congrats to him and the daughter.
This is the kind of girls I hope this country will produce, and not those hustling for Bone straight hair, from men like it's their birth right.

Check my signature for awoof airtime
The one they produced, they killed her at a very tender age. Rest on Arotile
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Denique:
just imagine .
Re: Pasuma's Daughter, Opeyemi L'america In US Navy (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
lifezone247:
The Fuji star wrote on his official instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJJHIO0pwVC/

I know In the minds of some naija men they will be asking if she can swim or will she get wet ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.