Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Was Duped By A Begger! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Duped By A Begger! (1502 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Yesterday morning., at Ikeja under-bridge, this man with tattered cloth and haggard look came to me, begged for money for feeding....I gave this man 4k, told him "happy christmas".

Fastforward to 7pm, I went to get some grocery at Ikeja shoprite, lol and behold I saw that man; he was smartly dressed, with clean look shocked I was shocked , he saw me and winked.....The guy was filling his shopping basket with stuffs! Bread, 5kg rice, tin tomatoes etc...

nawao!
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by dawnomike(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Yesterday morning., at Ikeja under-bridge, this man with tattered cloth and haggard look came to me, begged for money for feeding....I gave this man 4k, told him "happy christmas".

Fastforward to 7pm, I went to get some grocery at Ikeja shoprite, lol and behold I saw that man; he was smartly dressed, with clean look shocked I was shocked , he saw me and winked.....The guy was filling his shopping basket with stuffs! Bread, 5kg rice, tin tomatoes etc...

nawao!
He didn't dupe you... He only to cleaned up after work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by PrimeWatermark: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't get. You gave him money for Christmas shopping... Did you expect him to go to the hospital for shopping??

He didn't dupe you Oga! grin

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
I don't get. You gave him money for Christmas shopping... Did you expect him to go to the hospital for shopping??

I tire o,you gave someone money and what do you expect him to do with it?
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by DukeJoe17: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol
You should be happy since you have been able to change his condition with 4k grin grin grin shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Joanney: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Darksider131,come and see your guy
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Akanoaaa(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThreadOwner:

nawao!

You have already wished him Merry Xmas. Forget it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
dawnomike:
He didn't dupe you... He only to cleaned up after work
Begging is now a job shocked
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

the guy package! The jean wey he wear fit cost 8k!
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Darksider131: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
You guys should not mind this O.P i know him very well, he can forge for Africa, lying na his destiny

I would have believe this story if he was the beggar. Plz puskin come and close this thread.

John Paul agwu, pity your soul for once.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
ThreadOwner:

nawao!

Sounds like what ISSAC INYANDA could achieve

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by fadekemi7475: 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
LolYou should be happy since you have been able to change his condition with 4k
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by soundOsonic: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Darksider131:
You guys should not mind this O.P i know him very well, he can forge for Africa, lying na his destiny

Iwould have believe this story if he was the beggar. Plz puskin come and close this thread

John Paul agwu, pity your soul for once.

After seeing the bolded part, guy you are the first and only person I would hate to receive insult from.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by tobechi74: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Beggars do pray to visit boutique once before they die.
You made his dream come true.
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's called hustle bro. Go see the movie Zootopia, you will get a hint.
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2020
Nonexistent2:
It's called hustle bro. Go see the movie Zootopia, you will get a hint.
Wow!
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2020
tobechi74:
Beggars do pray to visit boutique once before they die.
You made his dream come true.
smiley this made me blush.
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Proffdada: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Like you said in the other thread, he didn't dupe you, but exploited you grin
Re: I Was Duped By A Begger! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Proffdada:
Like you said in the other thread, he didn't dupe you, but exploited you grin
he exploited my generous heart. sad

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Never Cheat With These People / 5 Secret Women Don't Want Men To Know / Is It Wrong To Kiss Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.