Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help (53642 Views)

Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by jago2016(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
Taking your Life won’t solve the issue, it will only transfer your current emotional trauma to ur parents. Calm ursef down, we all make mistakes but what matters is if we agree to make a total change. As long as there is life, Hope exists . Your dream is still valid .

I would have love to drop my number so we could communicate but its a public blog , so if you read this and feel you need help , kindly drop your mail and i will contact you. Please avoid being alone.

I await your response
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by iamJ(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
One guy is at America right now, having similar issue

He thinks his life is over not knowing that if you were in his shoes you will be adored by your family

All because of location, this world get as e be

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Jamersirwin1971: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
You knew your family invested and depended on you to succeed yet you blew it. Yeye son, if you like kill yourself. Nonsense!

What’s your point ?
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by anochuko01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
For every action there is an equal and opposite consequence!
Lol
Thanks for clearing my doubts
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Goodman247: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
Divoc19:
Call home and let them know how you feel and why you wish but you can't come home for now.

They may have forgiven you and moved on. There's nothing like family.

Also try getting a companion where you are too. Life is too short to stress abeg
listen to these advice

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Aurelius1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
palsenator:

Let me teach you forex trading for free. I mean absolutely free. I won't ask you a dime up until you master it....
My brother please I beg you to teach me. I have passed through a lot in life. Please. Awaiting you reply. Thanks
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by delpee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.

There's nothing new under the heavens. Let them know your situation and be ready to work to recover all they have lost. Many have towed that path and are successful today. Find something to do, no matter how lowly. Rebuild yourself to reprogram your life. Learn a vocation if you can't immediately go back to school. There are some NGOs and government owned centres that can be of help to you. If you're religious, find out opportunities available through the Church or Mosque.

It's just a bustop in your life. Everyone has a past. Move on to greater things by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by seunak2016: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.
go take your life idiot, you no see computer buy make you start hustle but na only drug you fit try. die and life goes on joor
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by naijadrivablog: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am traveling tomorrow, I no mind to lap u for GIG to owerri lipsrsealed
cheesy why are you laid is? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by anochuko01(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Vickiebam:
Hell is real o
No try sucide
Na trip to hell
First of all give ur life to Jesus
He will see u through
He loves u

Lol
You wan dey preach hell to person wey dey depressed?

Preach hope to him. Tell him why the life is still worth living, and don't try scare him with hell.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

In fact you have to be very lucky that you were given a second chance if you are in Saudi Arabia by now you have already been executed. I know some people they did not make it alive in Thailand for selling drugs. One of them we went to the same school together, the guy just wasted his life

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don't worry bro...suicide is a way the enemies wanna stop you from seeing the goodies of life that awaits in future. Hit me on watsapp let's talk down your internal crises.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jesus to the rescue. Cry to Jesus and ask Him into your life AS LORD and SAVIOUR.Look for a true Bible believing and seek counsel from him. This is one of the reason Jesus came. God bless.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by cnonyechi(f): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Just know that you are not the only with this experience. Face your family once and for all. The shame and blame will pass in just 1day and the next day they start loving you.
Go home.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Break your phone. Cmon get lost

Break my phone for a dingbat
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by micflo28(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
That you made a mistake doesn't mean you should pay for it forever my brother. Go, be a man, beg your family for forgiveness and go into the streets to Hussle and wipe their tears away someday. Draw close to Jesus Christ. That man fixes anything and everything. Assemble the friends you know that are doing well, plead with them to help you get on your feet to redeem your image from your family. Don't give up. You are alive, you are still a treasure waiting bloom. Many have done worst but realised their mistakes and make huge changes in their lives and are back on their feet. Please don't take your own life.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Please suicide is never an option keep such thoughts away from your mind. The first step is to forgive urself and get rid of self guilt then go back to your family and explain situation of things to them. Eventually they will forgive you and you can move on with your life. Nothing like famille!!
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by King44(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

In as much as I think you were one of those giving us bad names and you deserve what is coming your way now.

It is better you go home, tell a white lie and move on with your life... Are you not even worried that your mom would be in pains for not seeing you for long or probably they think you are dead.

Make peace with yourself and move on with your life
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by ebenmosi360(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are a total waste to ur family, better commit sui*ide. When people out there wish for a family like urs u just wasted there love and resorces, baskkkkkkkkkarddddddddddd.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by jameel6: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
I know a man who was deported from South Africa do to some crimes similar to yours, but he did not allow the incident to slow him down.
Today he is happily
Married wit kids
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by cobsol(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Brother every money invested by family is dash you own no body rada. Go to them, family go absorb you na family ebee
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by AududuNine11: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am traveling tomorrow,
I no mind to lap u for GIG to owerri lipsrsealed
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
This generation sha... Any small thing, na to dey threaten people with suicide. How did we fall this low?!!

I keep asking... Who is raising these weaklings?!! Even during the Great Depression in U.S and other parts of Europe, people thought more of forging ahead than taking their lives.

It is well with you Op... Honestly can't say more for now.

...And what is with you people and travelling or congregating in villas for Christmas?!! Dem dey remote una?!!... Some even use their entire year's savings for such inanity. Smh.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Dpaulie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bro go back to your family, you still have a long and better way to go in life, firstly you have realized your mistake and had suffered for it, stop torturing yourself, go back home, they’ll be happy to see u, I bet
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Oceanfield: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Bro go and see your people, they will be happy to know you are alive. Do not commit suicide , it is not the best. Believe that the future is Bright.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by tnerro1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bros hussle and make your family proud, they say success has plenty family members, when a door closes, a window is open somewhere
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by joelag: 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Some people in my compound believed this is my position right now, as they have not seen me doing the Xmas travelling.

Whereas I am good and in good relationship with my few family members back home.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Goodman247: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
gambia:
What exactly is your problem Op? I doubt your story, because same you narrated the below story recently.
l knew he is lieing

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere, person wey u suppose to Cansel, see ur life.
DMerciful:
You knew your family invested and depended on you to succeed yet you blew it. Yeye son, if you like kill yourself. Nonsense!
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Kaiser20: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oluwapluto:
There is nothing special in HOME
Another homeless child, sorry only God will protect the orphans.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by explosiveskull(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kigaxid142:
Color
Scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.